PDA

View Full Version : Jauron To Make QB Call Public Wednesday

mybills
10-30-2007, 09:18 AM
Dick Jauron was literally asked 10 different ways about who will start at quarterback for the Bills this Sunday against the Bengals, but the Bills head coach is again choosing to wait until Wednesday to make his decision known.

"Come back on Wednesday and we'll tell you," said Jauron in his late Monday morning press conference following Buffalo's 13-3 win over the Jets.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5476

scott51
10-30-2007, 09:21 AM
Once again, our fearless Head Coach can't stand by his decisions! If the starter is healthy he plays. That is what usually happens on a NFL football team. Why can't Dick just pick a guy and if that guy is healthy go with him. I am tired of "Who is our Starter Wednesday?"

gr8slayer
10-30-2007, 09:23 AM
I fail to see why there's even a question amongst fans as to who the QB will be...... Edwards is now 3-2 as a starter and at this point deserves a chance to continue.

acehole
10-30-2007, 09:25 AM
I fail to see why there's even a question amongst fans as to who the QB will be...... Edwards is now 3-2 as a starter and at this point deserves a chance to continue.

Can we cut this out? He did not win the Jets game for us.

gr8slayer
10-30-2007, 09:28 AM
Can we cut this out? He did not win the Jets game for us.
The game was 3-3 when Losman came in and the Jets didn't score another point afterwards. Technically Losman didn't win the game for us either. Lindell scored before Losman threw the TD so the score would have been 6-3 and we would have won anyway.

I'm not taking sides on the QB debate, I've said it (what feels like a thousand times, but I'll say it again) before, I think they both suck and I don't want either of them starting for the Bills, but if I have to choose one I'll go with Edwards until he proves that he simply can't handle it.

Also, I marked the Patriot game a loss for Edwards because he took the majority of the snaps, it's not a double standard. He took the majority of the snaps against the Jets, thus he gets the win. It's a simple formula.

mybills
10-30-2007, 09:29 AM
STFU! PLEASE!!!!

mybills
10-30-2007, 09:32 AM
Once again, our fearless Head Coach can't stand by his decisions! If the starter is healthy he plays. That is what usually happens on a NFL football team. Why can't Dick just pick a guy and if that guy is healthy go with him. I am tired of "Who is our Starter Wednesday?"
I'm tired of it too. It's basically gonna be JP that starts, because you don't usually heal from a sprained anything in 3 days. He's being a suspenseful dick for no reason. I mean, how stupid do they think Cincy is, that they can't figure it out.

PECKERWOOD
10-30-2007, 09:36 AM
Losman should have resumed the starting position once he was healthy again. Edwards is a freaking rookie, he has no business being out there. Also, DJ is a fool if he comes out and says Trent Edwards will be the QB despite his wrist sprain. There is no point in possibly jeopardizing or hindering our young prospect further. Let him learn the playbook, he gots some experience which will help him for next year. Depending on Losman's season then we can have a QB competition next year. LET'S PLAY SOME MARTY BALL!

Philagape
10-30-2007, 09:45 AM
Word will probably leak out tonight.

OpIv37
10-30-2007, 09:57 AM
JP will start but not because he's the starter- it's because Edwards is "injured".

HHURRICANE
10-30-2007, 10:02 AM
All he had to say was "Edwards is our starter and if he's healthy he'll play on Sunday."

I can tell you right now, without a doubt, that if Edwards is healthy he'll play on Sunday. I don't need Dick's PC on Wednesday to tell me that.

I'm betting JP will start if Edwards can't go.

But let's spend all day speculating on it.