PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who have had enough of QB threads...

BlackMetalNinja
10-30-2007, 01:05 PM
I heard Indianapolis is playing New England this weekend and they're both undefeated!!!

I figured I'd give you all a headsup because I doubt you'll hear about this anywhere else!

:rofl:

The Answer
10-30-2007, 01:11 PM
I heard Indianapolis is playing New England this weekend and they're both undefeated!!!

I figured I'd give you all a headsup because I doubt you'll hear about this anywhere else!

:rofl:

This is superbowl 41 1/2 - for homefield in the AFC Championship.

The Answer feels sorry for the NFC if they actually think one of tehir teams will have a chance of not getting blown out by halftime in superbowl 42 by either the pats or colts.

~The Answer

Philagape
10-30-2007, 01:12 PM
:spam:

;)

LtBillsFan66
10-30-2007, 01:12 PM
What time is the game on?

madness
10-30-2007, 01:21 PM
What time is the game on?

:rofl: ... and I thought I was lazy. ;)

Dude
10-30-2007, 01:21 PM
I hope Tedy Bruschi will be able to play. We don't hear enough about him.

madness
10-30-2007, 01:34 PM
I'm actually real interested in the Patriots O vs. the Colts D matchup.

This is what Dungy specifically designed the Tampa 2 for. I'm not saying the Colts D will stop Brady & Co. but I do expect them to slow them down better then anybody and limit their big play potential.

PECKERWOOD
10-30-2007, 01:38 PM
I feel different today. :idunno:

I feel like arguing about the QB situation.

Anyways, I can't wait to watch Indy hopefully destroy New England!

trapezeus
10-30-2007, 04:10 PM
the colts winning would be pretty sweet. i'm still of the mind that the Patriots are going to get a dose of pain at somepoint in the season due to their cockyways. it's a long season and the bigger they smack people around, the more the next team is willing to push the envelop to knock them off their high horse.

If brady and co come to buffalo undefeated, i hope someone on the bills D falls on brady's knee and pretends that that is just the way big guys fall. i will buy his jersey immediately.