PDA

View Full Version : On Losman vs. Edwards

Wys Guy
10-30-2007, 08:17 PM
I can quite honestly say that I do not have a good handle on this situation.

JP has only had about 2 dozen starts, hardly enough to qualify as a "fair shot." Yet on the other hand, he really needed to show some improvement, as marginal as it may have been, in the short passing game this season over last. As we all know, or should, that's where a QB's bread is buttered.

A long game is a requisite component of a QB's array of options, but clearly most passes fall into the high-percentage or short-medium game if that QB will be successful.

Having said that, JP simply has not demonstrated any marked improvement in this facet of his game from last season either in the preseason or in limited action this fall, even against two very good Ds.

Edwards on the other hand is a rookie thrown into a mix of a team that can't even block well or regularly. This isn't to suggest that it does that for JP, but at least JP has last season as a notice served that he's on his own at times in that way. Edwards is just figuring that out.

Again, having said that, Edwards throws a lot more quick outlet and short passes than Losman ever did, no doubt partially by design but also partially due to his strengths. At the same time however he has proven to be a bit of an anti-Losman in that his deep arm simply isn't any more accurate than JP's and may in fact be worse. We don't really have a full compliment of data points here.

It seems that most of the team's players rally behind Losman and have intentions of winning now vice considering the future first.

So what does the team do? If we either dish or waive Losman at some point, which is imminent unless he continues to start, and he plays well elsewhere, it merely further hammers this team into the ground at the managerial levels and from the perceptions of players, fans, and media.

On the other hand if they go with Edwards and he chokes then we're in a similar boat. While not decisive on the QB situation, I also haven't seen much from Edwards unlike many indicative that he'll be anything other than what Holcomb is thanks to the astute observations by some other posters here.

As I see it however, due to Lynch's struggles, the issue is still the OL and the overall offensive strategy. That's why we're years away from doing anything regardless of how Losman or Edwards plays. Y'all, the media, and team are tinkering with this JP v. Edwards thing while the core reasons for why we suck slip by unnoticed by the same parties disallowing us to do what needs to be done in order to correct flawed philosophies and methodologies.

YardRat
10-30-2007, 08:23 PM
Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was any championship team in football.

gr8slayer
10-30-2007, 08:26 PM
Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was any championship team in football.
Well we've failed to build Rome in forty years, how long does it take>

YardRat
10-30-2007, 08:32 PM
Well we've failed to build Rome in forty years, how long does it take>

Stay tuned...You just may be fortunate enough to find out.

Wys Guy
10-30-2007, 08:42 PM

By the time that happens most of us will be in for more on Depends and Dent-u-grip than we will be for tickets to games.

BillsOverDolphins
10-30-2007, 09:16 PM
yes, but it wont have quite the same ring when the Los Angeles Bills win

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-30-2007, 09:48 PM
yes, but it wont have quite the same ring when the Los Angeles Bills win

Now thats a depressing post :(

Typ0
10-31-2007, 05:31 AM
My thinking on the situation is this. The offense is not nearly as bad as you are suggesting. At least with TE we move the chains and get downfield. The coaching staff is desparate for one of these guys to emerge as a threat and turn the medicre qbing we've been getting into something that threatens a defense.

There are a lot of people who think JP is some kind of threat and he's not. All he does is throw several deep balls a game to get one that works. The rest of his game stinks. That is not a threat. On a down by down basis defenses have no reason to respect the game JP Losman is playing all they have to do is worry about a low percentage pass once and a while that could hurt them. This in turn has a huge negative effect on our defense because they end up on the field for too much of the game. And JP losman has not improved in the areas of the game he's weakest in two years. That is why the change was made.

TE, on the other hand, does not have all the tools in his toolbelt that JP does right now. But he's been adding things every week that he's played and he's been able to attack the defense and consistently move us downfield. In the last two games he's played he started throwing more downfield and also, and very importantly, started getting the ball to the tight ends. TE has shown consistent improvement and he has also demonstrated, that as a rookie, he can run the offense in a positive instead of negative fashion. So with JP the team is stagnant and with TEs the team is getting better. It really seems like a no-brainer to me.

And before all the moans and groans (I know they are coming anyway) I truly wish JP was showing more than he is. The best case scenario for us is both of these guys step up and become top ten NFL qbs and continue to compete for the job so we have two great QBs on the roster or can trade one for a great deal of value. I'm just saying these things because JP has not been showing what he should after four years. People still bring up the arguements about other qbs like favre, elway, montana...well you should not be mentioning JP in the same breath as those guys except only in hindsight. You act like if we stick with JP while he plays poor or average he'll be able to work it out is some guarantee. There are no guarantees and a lot more guys fail than turn into Brett Favre.

Finally, a nice exciting Mike Martz style offense would be fun but this offense does not promise to be that just because JP throws a nice spiral downfield. We do not have the receivers to play that style of offense and if we try we're going to get killed. We also don't have a strong pass catching running back. Get it out of your heads that our offense can turn into some kind of explosive machine because it can't. Our coaching staff is not going to build that kind of team and I don't blame them (maybe that's why you don't like them). Instead, they are going to distribute the money spent on players accross the team and try and get solid units on both sides of the ball. That's something I would like to see and I think we can be a good team with this coaching staff despite the whines and complains about the play calling.

Wraith
10-31-2007, 06:47 AM
JP has only had about 2 dozen starts, hardly enough to qualify as a "fair shot." Yet on the other hand, he really needed to show some improvement, as marginal as it may have been, in the short passing game this season over last. As we all know, or should, that's where a QB's bread is buttered.

A long game is a requisite component of a QB's array of options, but clearly most passes fall into the high-percentage or short-medium game if that QB will be successful.

Having said that, JP simply has not demonstrated any marked improvement in this facet of his game from last season either in the preseason or in limited action this fall, even against two very good Ds.

You really are clueless about short-passing in the NFL. I was going to ask if you had any data to support your conclusion that Losman was a bad short passer last season or this, but the answer is clearly NO so I won't bother. I know this because if you had bothered to do the research you would know that Losman completed the second highest percentage of passes thrown less than ten yards last season in the entire NFL, behind only Tony Romo, and that in limited action this year, he is even better.

BAM
10-31-2007, 06:52 AM
It's a tough call for sure. Each has their own positives and negatives. To me, they equal each other out. I don't really care who starts, I just want them to stick with one of them.

The King
10-31-2007, 07:14 AM
Football is hardly science the team with the best lines usually wins.

DBam
10-31-2007, 07:25 AM
The main differences I've observed between the two are the following: With Edwards we have been able to consistently keep drives alive, thus keeping the defense fresh. This in itself is my opinion on why our defense has significantly improved of late. You don't see this show up in any stats, but could be the very reason why the coaches prefer Edwards. He doesn't have a lot of 3 and outs.

In addition, when is the last time that you have seen a JP run team utilizing the TEs? By spreading out the attack and utilizing all of his weapons, he is making our offense much less predictable. Granted, he hasn’t lit up the score board yet, but he is making some very good defenses "Ravens" look ordinary .

Patti120
10-31-2007, 07:34 AM
I know someone mentioned this in another post but maybe if we could combine TE and JP then we'd have a pretty good quarterback. Either way, I'm rooting for whoever is behind center and I hope they light it up! It's also time for our O-line to play with some attitude and start busting open some holes for ML!

colin
10-31-2007, 07:40 AM
the real problem right now isn't our line, it is the skill guys.

we have 2 rook rbs who have talent but miss holes and nearly always have trouble in the blitz pick up.

we have a vet who gets benched for a rookie and a rookie qb (neither are the pivot man a good O needs), and we have 2 bad TEs, one good but very small WR, and a punt returner and one of the slowest WR's in the nfl below 6 feet. we lost price our only other vet to injury.

our line is new in terms of being together, and not consistent, that's true. they get us time enough often enough tho, and while not great have blocked some people in the run game. our team sucks against blitzes and we have no targets big enough to screen off an LB or DB on a slant.

we need at least one more solid or big time WR and a TE who can do some things to be effective.

justasportsfan
10-31-2007, 08:38 AM
My thinking on the situation is this. The offense is not nearly as bad as you are suggesting. At least with TE we move the chains and get downfield. T.
In Bellichicks press conference They said he wouldn't apologize for the Pats high scoring O "why else would they be in there but to score points, it's their job to score points".

OUrs is to move chains and control the clock only? Even Dick just came out and said we need to score points.

There are several ways to control the clock. Get a decent run blocking OL. We don't even have that.

This O is horrible. We are ranked at the bottom in the 2nd straight year and who should be held accountable? The qb? What about Fairchild? Seems to me no matter who the qb is, we can't score. If you noticed since the 1st jets game, TE has REGRESSED now that teams have tape on him. What happens next year? We'll bench him too?

gr8slayer
10-31-2007, 08:39 AM
Isn't it amazing how simple that concept is? Yet it's so hard for teams like ours to comprehend.

justasportsfan
10-31-2007, 08:49 AM
Isn't it amazing how simple that concept is? Yet it's so hard for teams like ours to comprehend.
Denvers S. YOung (who the hell is this kid?) . 17 for 81 yards (long 18) against the 11th ranked rush D of the packers.

Marshawn Lynch 21 for 80 (long 10 :rolleyes: )yards against the jets D? I doubt it's because we drafted the wrong guy. It's because our OL blows.

gr8slayer
10-31-2007, 08:50 AM
Denvers S. YOung (who the hell is this kid?) . 17 for 81 yards against the 11th ranked rush D of the packers.

Marshawn Lynch 21 for 18 yards against the jets D? I doubt it's because we drafted the wrong guy. It's because our OL blows.
Another great football product out of the great state of Texas. :up:

mchurchfie
10-31-2007, 09:44 AM
if you had bothered to do the research you would know that Losman completed the second highest percentage of passes thrown less than ten yards last season in the entire NFL, behind only Tony Romo, and that in limited action this year, he is even better.
A good portion of that was garbage time after the fact. JPs failures with the short game are with using it in the right situations, like when you are the in the teeth of a blitz and you need to outlet it quick.

HHURRICANE
10-31-2007, 09:45 AM
Our offense is missing a key ingredient. Wide receivers. Look at Brady this year vs. last year.

Sorru but until the we get some upgrades here we will struggle.

Wraith
10-31-2007, 09:53 AM
A good portion of that was garbage time after the fact. JPs failures with the short game are with using it in the right situations, like when you are the in the teeth of a blitz and you need to outlet it quick.

Explain to me, in detail, what garbage time last season Losman used to improve his statistics on short passes.

The King
10-31-2007, 10:03 AM

New England could line up 4 High School Dbs and be fine because their front 7 apply so much fricking pressure.

gr8slayer
10-31-2007, 10:12 AM
New England could line up 4 High School Dbs and be fine because their front 7 apply so much fricking pressure.
I know, it's freaking crazy. That's a product of having the best coach of all time.

mchurchfie
10-31-2007, 10:16 AM
Explain to me, in detail, what garbage time last season Losman used to improve his statistics on short passes.
Dude, I don't have all day to try and track down garbage time stats. I remember clearly a lot of games that were out of hand over the last couple of years where JP was dinking and dunking his way down the field against prevent defenses. His failures with the shortgame are in the situations that he choses to use it in, like when he is being blitzed or when he has nothing downfield and he has to checkdown. I'm sure you could dredge up enough of stats to line him up for the Hall of Fame if you wanted to. Stats are great but they don't tell the whole story sometimes.

Wraith
10-31-2007, 10:22 AM
Dude, I don't have all day to try and track down garbage time stats. I remember clearly a lot of games that were out of hand over the last couple of years where JP was dinking and dunking his way down the field against prevent defenses. His failures with the shortgame are in the situations that he choses to use it in, like when he is being blitzed or when he has nothing downfield and he has to checkdown. I'm sure you could dredge up enough of stats to line him up for the Hall of Fame if you wanted to. Stats are great but they don't tell the whole story sometimes.

Alright, lets start a little simpler: How many games last year "got out of hand?"

justasportsfan
10-31-2007, 10:26 AM
Stats are great but they don't tell the whole story sometimes.
I agree. Just like JP stats aren't completely his fault but the coaches yet, he gets blamed for his record. Scapegoat.

gr8slayer
10-31-2007, 10:31 AM
I agree. Just like JP stats aren't completely his fault but the coaches yet, he gets blamed for his record. Scapegoat.
Lecter, it's going to be a long day hahahaha

mchurchfie
10-31-2007, 10:36 AM
Alright, lets start a little simpler: How many games last year "got out of hand?"
Thanxs for slowing things down for me, us common folk appreciate that.;) We were playing from behind at the end of most of 9 games last year, please don't tell me that there wasn't some prevent defense going on.

mchurchfie
10-31-2007, 10:41 AM
It goes with the territory. If JP wants to be the man then sometimes the QB has to take over and win a game depite how the rest of the team is playing. He has only done that once in his career that I can think of against the lowly Texans. Quit coddling him.

justasportsfan
10-31-2007, 10:45 AM
It goes with the territory. If JP wants to be the man then sometimes the QB has to take over and win a game depite how the rest of the team is playing. He has only done that once in his career that I can think of against the lowly Texans. Quit coddling him.

I guess you're right. OUr D's inablity to stop anyone was JP's fault. I won't coddle him just like you shouldn't coddle 1 TD and 5 INTs. we're winning inspite of TE. Not Fairchilds fault, not the OL, just TE. It's a good thing the D is there.

mchurchfie
10-31-2007, 10:57 AM
I guess you're right. OUr D's inablity to stop anyone was JP's fault. I won't coddle him just like you shouldn't coddle 1 TD and 5 INTs. we're winning inspite of TE. Not Fairchilds fault, not the OL, just TE. It's a good thing the D is there.
If the defense gives up 21 points then it is JP's job to score 22 points. Exactly, whatever it takes to win a game despite the circumstances. FYI I'm not a huge fan of TE's either, but I think he has a better upside mentally and demeanor wise than JP. He has made his mistakes as any rookie would, however this is his first NFL experience. JP is STILL making the same mistakes 3 years later that he made in his rookie year. Everything has to be just right for him to look good....good blocking, good run game, good playcalling, going against a crappy defense. It doesn't matter because as soon as Edwards is healthy JP will be walking around with a clipboard in his hand again anyways so this whole conversation is moot.:up:

madness
10-31-2007, 11:10 AM

...except for the Vikings.

LtBillsFan66
10-31-2007, 11:11 AM
The deal breaker for me, and yeah I don't know what goes on in huddles or in the lockerroom, etc is JP seems to retreat to the bench with his head down when things don't go right. Other QBs I see are talking with coaches, looking at images, yelling at players etc.

raphael120
10-31-2007, 11:26 AM
It's just frustrating to know that on any other team, Lynch would be putting up AP numbers and Lee would still be a top 5 WR.

Fairchild and Jauron have shown me NOTHING to make me buy into their whole system, which I have now ended up calling the "I give up" Offense. Running it on 3rd and 12, etc....

mchurchfie
10-31-2007, 11:28 AM
The deal breaker for me, and yeah I don't know what goes on in huddles or in the lockerroom, etc is JP seems to retreat to the bench with his head down when things don't go right. Other QBs I see are talking with coaches, looking at images, yelling at players etc.
:bf1:

Gunzlingr
10-31-2007, 11:42 AM

Tony Homo does the same thing. He was alone pretty much the whole Monday night game.

mchurchfie
10-31-2007, 11:44 AM
Tony Homo does the same thing. He was alone pretty much the whole Monday night game.
TO was there for moral support.:up:

justasportsfan
10-31-2007, 11:50 AM
If the defense gives up 21 points then it is JP's job to score 22 points. Exactly, whatever it takes to win a game despite the circumstances. FYI I'm not a huge fan of TE's either, but I think he has a better upside mentally and demeanor wise than JP. He has made his mistakes as any rookie would, however this is his first NFL experience. JP is STILL making the same mistakes 3 years later that he made in his rookie year. Everything has to be just right for him to look good....good blocking, good run game, good playcalling, going against a crappy defense. It doesn't matter because as soon as Edwards is healthy JP will be walking around with a clipboard in his hand again anyways so this whole conversation is moot.:up:

It's the coaches job to put the qb in a position to score more points. I'm sure JP would rather call his own plays but he's damned if he does and damend if he doesn't.

Now , since it's teh qb's job to score points how come we're not doing it with Trent?

mchurchfie
10-31-2007, 12:00 PM
It's the coaches job to put the qb in a position to score more points. I'm sure JP would rather call his own plays but he's damned if he does and damend if he doesn't.

Now , since it's teh qb's job to score points how come we're not doing it with Trent?
Like I said I'm not a huge fan of TE either but I think the lightbulb will go on a lot sooner....I think JP must have forgot to pay his electric bill for the last 3 years.;)

justasportsfan
10-31-2007, 12:16 PM
Like I said I'm not a huge fan of TE either but I think the lightbulb will go on a lot sooner....I think JP must have forgot to pay his electric bill for the last 3 years.;)

haha! Don't hold you breath. With Fairchild as our OC, Trent will be using a candle til the coaches find another qb.

If the lighbulb goes on in TE head, he'll be the next Holcomb?

mchurchfie
10-31-2007, 01:21 PM
If the lighbulb goes on in TE head, he'll be the next Holcomb?Stop!!:D:

justasportsfan
10-31-2007, 05:30 PM
The deal breaker for me, and yeah I don't know what goes on in huddles or in the lockerroom, etc is JP seems to retreat to the bench with his head down when things don't go right..

Did you hang out with the other kids when you're in Time out?

Typ0
11-04-2007, 06:58 AM
The main differences I've observed between the two are the following: With Edwards we have been able to consistently keep drives alive, thus keeping the defense fresh. This in itself is my opinion on why our defense has significantly improved of late. You don't see this show up in any stats, but could be the very reason why the coaches prefer Edwards. He doesn't have a lot of 3 and outs.

In addition, when is the last time that you have seen a JP run team utilizing the TEs? By spreading out the attack and utilizing all of his weapons, he is making our offense much less predictable. Granted, he hasn’t lit up the score board yet, but he is making some very good defenses "Ravens" look ordinary .

exactly and now we're going to revert to the Lossman to Evans show so many love especially opposing defenses. All they have to do is defend one thing, get into JPs head and the game is over.

Typ0
11-04-2007, 07:02 AM
In Bellichicks press conference They said he wouldn't apologize for the Pats high scoring O "why else would they be in there but to score points, it's their job to score points".

OUrs is to move chains and control the clock only? Even Dick just came out and said we need to score points.

There are several ways to control the clock. Get a decent run blocking OL. We don't even have that.

This O is horrible. We are ranked at the bottom in the 2nd straight year and who should be held accountable? The qb? What about Fairchild? Seems to me no matter who the qb is, we can't score. If you noticed since the 1st jets game, TE has REGRESSED now that teams have tape on him. What happens next year? We'll bench him too?

sad that you have to compare us to the Brady to Moss show. Those guys have it going on. We don't have the players to run that type of offense. You score by getting yards, getting downfield into the redzone and punching it in. We haven't been able to punch it in with Edwards because we don't have the personel at receiver and tight end. At least edwards was beginning to spread the ball around and use the tight ends. That is something on this team that must be added to score in the red zone...unless you don't care about getting into the red zone and just want to try and score from the other side of the fifty every set of downs.

mybills
11-04-2007, 07:06 AM
It's sad that you have to put Lossman instead of Losman. The hate just pours out when you do. I thought you were more mature than that.

Typ0
11-04-2007, 07:06 AM
Denvers S. YOung (who the hell is this kid?) . 17 for 81 yards (long 18) against the 11th ranked rush D of the packers.

Marshawn Lynch 21 for 80 (long 10 :rolleyes: )yards against the jets D? I doubt it's because we drafted the wrong guy. It's because our OL blows.

Or, it's because in the fourth quarter, when their defense is worn down and running backs gain yards in larger chunks, we were running a one-dimensional offense and they were able to just stack the box against the run.

Typ0
11-04-2007, 07:09 AM

percentage completed means nothing to how effective you are at using it. All it means is when you run it you do pretty well of completing it. If we had one of his crap throws on every set of downs back for a two yard pass that got six yards we would be getting so many more first downs. The kid just doesn't have it in him.

Typ0
11-04-2007, 07:10 AM
Our offense is missing a key ingredient. Wide receivers. Look at Brady this year vs. last year.

Sorru but until the we get some upgrades here we will struggle.

good point.

Typ0
11-04-2007, 07:14 AM

outstanding post. I'll buy you a beer for this one it's right on. What NFL team needs a QB that only does well when everything is perfectly aligned in his favor but when something goes against him he hides and sinks his head into the toilet?

shelby
11-04-2007, 07:16 AM
Evidently, because TE is injured, we do.
:D

:gobills:

Typ0
11-04-2007, 07:17 AM
Evidently, because TE is injured, we do.
:D

:gobills:

Good point!

Typ0
11-04-2007, 07:18 AM
It's sad that you have to put Lossman instead of Losman. The hate just pours out when you do. I thought you were more mature than that.

oh I had no idea...must have been doing that subsconsciously. Not a very good speller anyway.

justasportsfan
11-04-2007, 11:34 AM
sad that you have to compare us to the Brady to Moss show. Those guys have it going on. We don't have the players to run that type of offense. You score by getting yards, getting downfield into the redzone and punching it in. We haven't been able to punch it in with Edwards because we don't have the personel at receiver and tight end. At least edwards was beginning to spread the ball around and use the tight ends. That is something on this team that must be added to score in the red zone...unless you don't care about getting into the red zone and just want to try and score from the other side of the fifty every set of downs.
You'reusing our TE and wr as an excuse for Trents inexperience and inability to score. You are forgetting that the reason why Trent has been able to dump off the ball is because D's will give that to him as long as he's not making big plays. See Pennington and the jets. With TE in there our O is almost identical to theirs. We may not have had much success last year in TD's but it was better than when Trent is in there. Again, at the rate he's going 1 TD and 5 int's is not better than JP's int and TD ratio last year with the same wr's and 1 TE in Royals. TE has 2 TE's and yet nothing.

We shall find out today. No excuses for JP.

TacklingDummy
11-04-2007, 11:40 AM
No excuses for JP.

That is what everyone said in the off-season. "No excuses". That lasted until week 1.

justasportsfan
11-04-2007, 11:44 AM
That is what everyone said in the off-season. "No excuses". That lasted until week 1.

no excuses for the season. This was to be the season he proves himself. He didn't have the chance to.

Even you said he should get half the season.

Typ0
11-04-2007, 03:20 PM
You'reusing our TE and wr as an excuse for Trents inexperience and inability to score. You are forgetting that the reason why Trent has been able to dump off the ball is because D's will give that to him as long as he's not making big plays. See Pennington and the jets. With TE in there our O is almost identical to theirs. We may not have had much success last year in TD's but it was better than when Trent is in there. Again, at the rate he's going 1 TD and 5 int's is not better than JP's int and TD ratio last year with the same wr's and 1 TE in Royals. TE has 2 TE's and yet nothing.

We shall find out today. No excuses for JP.

no excuses for not scoring TDs in the red zone today...your words not mine. We needed Lynch to score one for us through the air that should tell you something.

justasportsfan
11-04-2007, 03:22 PM
no excuses for not scoring TDs in the red zone today...your words not mine. We needed Lynch to score one for us through the air that should tell you something.

Yes no excuses. But JP played better than TE. I've laways said we have no running game in the redzone. It still holds true.

You said "the team plays better with TE"

NOT!!!

Jimbuktu
11-04-2007, 03:29 PM
It's so funny how some of these "bills fans" don't even seem to be happy we won the game.

SquishDaFish
11-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Awesome points Jim. These haters are blind with their hate and are ******ed. Cant be happy that we WON! ****ing straight up PATHETIC!!

gr8slayer
11-04-2007, 03:34 PM
It's so funny how some of these "bills fans" don't even seem to be happy we won the game.
Typo and TD aren't Bills fans. They are only Bills fans when "their guy" is playing. Just put them on ignore, reading their posts makes you lose brain cells.

YardRat
11-04-2007, 03:36 PM
Typo and TD aren't Bills fans. They are only Bills fans when "their guy" is playing. Just put them on ignore, reading their posts makes you lose brain cells.

The same can be said for many.

SquishDaFish
11-04-2007, 03:36 PM
Great points Gr8

Typ0
11-04-2007, 04:05 PM

not true I want what's best for the team. I would expect JP Lossman to play better in his fourth year than TE to play at the beginning of his first. It was a weak defense today and JP continued to emphasize the big play at the loss of many downs. That is not going to beat the better teams.

SquishDaFish
11-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Give it a ****ing break you damn broken record Typo. Just give the man and the team props for the great game they played in the WIN today!! Your getting as bad as TD with your flamming hatred towards LOSMAN!

Ed
11-04-2007, 04:09 PM
I would expect JP Lossman to play better in his fourth year than TE to play at the beginning of his first.
He did.

Typ0
11-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Give it a ****ing break you damn broken record Typo. Just give the man and the team props for the great game they played in the WIN today!! Your getting as bad as TD with your flamming hatred towards LOSMAN!

no you give it a break for bashing people for having their own opinions.

acehole
11-04-2007, 04:37 PM
no you give it a break for bashing people for having their own opinions.

I would never bash you for being completely wrong.
Now move on.

SquishDaFish
11-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Im not bashing you just stop bro. Congradulate JP for playing a damn good game! We ****ing WON!!