PDA

View Full Version : next season

BillsOwnAll
03-27-2003, 04:45 PM
i think next season is going to be AWESOME we wil be able to ha ndle any1one in the division HOPEFULLY are defense is going to be STOUT are offenese didnt lose much but i think reed will step up.my thoughts on him are that becuase we had price and moulds we only threw it to him like what 30 times?? now that price is gone hes going to get 70-80 receptions!! i think next year even WYS MIGHT just might think we will make the playoffs (i say SB but....) i cant wait to get out of the basement in onto the roof!(from last to first in division)

YOUR THOUGHTS...

ublinkwescore
03-27-2003, 05:09 PM
I can't wait either pal.

God we're gonna tear up some AFC East, and some NFC East, and some Titan @$$.

F EMMITT!!

ublinkwescore
03-27-2003, 05:11 PM
F the Cowb+<#3s too!!

For getting rid of Emmitt Smith (he no longer deserves the acknowledgement of such notoriety to where he can only be called by his first name).

BillsOwnAll
03-28-2003, 03:42 PM
that sucks for emmitti mean hes pretty much done he should of retired witrh the cowboys i mean when you think of emmitt now hes on the friking cardnails arent the cardnials and cowboys rivals?!?

Gunzlingr
03-28-2003, 05:34 PM
Why does it suck for Emmitt? He didn't want to be a back up, so he went where he could be a starter. His choice, he has to live with it.

SoCalBillsFan
03-28-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
i think next year even WYS MIGHT just might think we will make the playoffs (i say SB but....)

for the record, wys has said he thinks we are the team to beat in the AFC

JayWood
03-28-2003, 06:54 PM
I just cant wait till we play the fellons for the first time, and little ricky tries running through the middle. Once he hits the "Wall", aka Pat and Sam then he will be mauled by TKO, Fletcher, Posey, Wire, and who ever the hell else wants to jump on. Hahahahahah its gonna be great, ricky get all your running out in training camp because you sure as hell arent gonna be doing it against the Bills!!!

BillsOwnAll
03-31-2003, 02:42 PM
blah i cant wait!!

justasportsfan
03-31-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
i think next season is going to be AWESOME we wil be able to ha ndle any1one in the division HOPEFULLY are defense is going to be STOUT are offenese didnt lose much but i think reed will step up.my thoughts on him are that becuase we had price and moulds we only threw it to him like what 30 times?? now that price is gone hes going to get 70-80 receptions!! i think next year even WYS MIGHT just might think we will make the playoffs (i say SB but....) i cant wait to get out of the basement in onto the roof!(from last to first in division)

YOUR THOUGHTS...

It's all up to the coaches IMO. The Redskins a few years back had better talent than what we have for the upcoming season. They couldn't put that talent together to make the SB.

There's also the injury department. Do the coaches have enough depth in case major impact players fall to injury? I don't want to sound like Finfans with their "Lucas Excuse". I don't want to end up saying, "well if Drew(knock on wood it doesn't happen) didn't get injured " we would've ,could've , should've.

Do we have the talent? Definitely. Granted the Marcus Jones is 100%., then again he will have to be in the same page since he hasn't played with the rest.

Do we have the depth? I'm not completely sure.

Last but not least, do we have the right brainthrust? Well , GW certainly has been given experienced support. I'm still not sold on our ST coach as well.

I'd say we have a legit shot at the division but not completely confident we will go all the way to the SB. We still have to overcome Bellichicks mastery over our coaches.

TypicalBill
09-03-2003, 07:33 AM
well we're a few days away now :D