PDA

View Full Version : The way to beat Cincy

Bmax
10-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Leon Hall from Mich....If he is one on one with Parrish or evans look out....Holmes and Ward took him to school last week.....He is third cb but he often gets lined up with the main guy.

Look for the bills to move Evans around and try to get him matched up with Hall. Or Parrish against Hall....The bills should be able to expliot any of the Bengal DB's ...

I expect a steady dose of the run..with the Bills taking their shots down field when the Bengals crowd the line of scrimmage....

Bmax

Elminster
10-30-2007, 08:59 PM
I think we need to come out early and set the pace at frenetic, to force them off the run and open them up for a heavy dose of Marshawn Lynch.

MTBillsFan
10-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Whatever the game plan is, or whoever runs it, as long as it involves a WIN over the cincinnati kittens, I'll be happy!

YardRat
10-30-2007, 09:20 PM
Cincinnati's offense worries me. They've got the big receivers to exploit our smaller corners in the red zone.

STAMPY
10-30-2007, 09:38 PM
TJ is scary good!

BillsOverDolphins
10-30-2007, 09:40 PM
The way to beat Cincy is simple: score touchdowns, not field goals (especially in the redzone)

Meathead
10-30-2007, 11:36 PM
i think we have to throw a bunch of short passes that end in fgs

mikemac2001
10-30-2007, 11:42 PM
Not throw int's Inside the 20 of either end

O wait Edwards isnt playing

dannyek71
10-31-2007, 11:34 AM
I think the way to beat them is to score more points then them. If we do that, I think we have a real chance to win.

PECKERWOOD
10-31-2007, 11:37 AM
We need to keep Cinci's offense off of the field. We need to keep pounding Lynch and Wright and maybe ocassionally take a shot down field.

mysticsoto
10-31-2007, 11:42 AM
I think we need to come out early and set the pace at frenetic, to force them off the run and open them up for a heavy dose of Marshawn Lynch.

It's actually the opposite. We want to run and do the ball control thing but that's b'cse the last thing we want is for them to get their receiver corps hot. Chad and TJ can kill our CBs. We want them to run now that Rudi isn't 100% (and may not play) and even his backup is injured. If this remains the case for Sunday, they may be playing into the strength of our defense and we may get some turnovers or some quick 3 and outs that will give our offense more time on the field to score. I like that JP is more inclined to score, but hate that he hasn't shown a propensity toward the ball control game and I hope that we don't give Cincy a chance to get their offense in gear!!!

madness
10-31-2007, 11:55 AM
I think the way to beat them is to score more points then them. If we do that, I think we have a real chance to win.

I disagree. I think if their team gives up more points then our team, we win hands down.

camelcowboy
10-31-2007, 12:01 PM
We want long drives that keep our defense fresh and keep the bengals offense off the field. Oh wait captain three and out is playing not edwards.

mikemac2001
10-31-2007, 12:12 PM
We want long drives that keep our defense fresh and keep the bengals offense off the field. Oh wait captain three and out is playing not edwards.

Im Sorry Fg's wont beat Cincy

I do like trent edwards but FG's wont ****ing cut it

JP had 2 scoring drives no matter what you say he scored 10 pts in 1 qtr compared to 3 pts in 3 qtrs againist jets

Plus has alot less turnovers or sacks

Though JP might not be future QB i think he is best chance to win right now and this game

TJ and Chad Will put up points

camelcowboy
10-31-2007, 12:22 PM
Im Sorry Fg's wont beat Cincy

I do like trent edwards but FG's wont ****ing cut it

JP had 2 scoring drives no matter what you say he scored 10 pts in 1 qtr compared to 3 pts in 3 qtrs againist jets

Plus has alot less turnovers or sacks

Though JP might not be future QB i think he is best chance to win right now and this game

TJ and Chad Will put up points When JP shows he can "put up points" ill support him, but besides his punt like touchdown he has struggled to score touchdowns. The bills need to keep the chains moving and run the ball down cinny's throat. We need to take whatever points we can and to be honest neither qb has been great at scoring tds.

mikemac2001
10-31-2007, 12:25 PM
When JP shows he can "put up points" ill support him, but besides his punt like touchdown he has struggled to score touchdowns. The bills need to keep the chains moving and run the ball down cinny's throat. We need to take whatever points we can and to be honest neither qb has been great at scoring tds.

The two games JP played his hands were tied by playcalling since we started so poor the coaches just let the qb throw more

dannyek71
10-31-2007, 12:35 PM
I disagree. I think if their team gives up more points then our team, we win hands down.

I disagree....

If their team gives up more points than our team, we only have a 40% chance of winning, but there only a 15% chance of that.

camelcowboy
10-31-2007, 12:40 PM
The two games JP played his hands were tied by playcalling since we started so poor the coaches just let the qb throw more Well, we are in agree play calling has alot to do with our struggles on the offense no matter who the qb is. Between running draws and shovel passes :ill: this team needs to become more aggressive with the ball inside the 20.

mikemac2001
10-31-2007, 01:42 PM
Well, we are in agree play calling has alot to do with our struggles on the offense no matter who the qb is. Between running draws and shovel passes :ill: this team needs to become more aggressive with the ball inside the 20.

Yes but protecting the ball is key also

Edwards Threw 2 picks while we were in our 20 that is sure points for the Opp's

And he threw pick in redzone againist cowboys which cost us 3 he has to make better choices around that part of the field

camelcowboy
10-31-2007, 01:51 PM
Yes but protecting the ball is key also

Edwards Threw 2 picks while we were in our 20 that is sure points for the Opp's

And he threw pick in redzone againist cowboys which cost us 3 he has to make better choices around that part of the field Jp fumbled the ball againts the pats, and has made some real bad reads throwing the ball. Im sorry if your looking for someone to make good decisions with the ball its not jp.

Philagape
10-31-2007, 02:16 PM
Turnovers between the 20s are just fine then. :phew:

mikemac2001
10-31-2007, 03:16 PM
Turnovers between the 20s are just fine then. :phew:

NO but they dont put as much stress on the d and it doesnt cost us points

So where is this edwards poise is the most dangerous parts of the field

id rather have an int on the 50 then in the 20's anyday

acehole
10-31-2007, 03:33 PM
Jp fumbled the ball againts the pats, and has made some real bad reads throwing the ball. Im sorry if your looking for someone to make good decisions with the ball its not jp.

yes because we all know we were very close to beating the pats.

Cntrygal
10-31-2007, 06:22 PM
I almost agree with BillsOverDolphins..... I made a minor adjustment to his post to make it accurate to express my opinion. :gobills:

The way to beat Cincy is simple: score OFFENSIVE touchdowns, not JUST field goals (especially in the redzone)

The last buffalo fan
10-31-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm sure it will be a fun game to watch. :beers:

Philagape
10-31-2007, 08:37 PM
NO but they dont put as much stress on the d and it doesnt cost us points

So where is this edwards poise is the most dangerous parts of the field

id rather have an int on the 50 then in the 20's anyday

Every turnover costs potential points and puts the D back on the field and gives the other team the ball. There are no acceptable turnovers, no matter where the ball is or how the game is going.

The last buffalo fan
10-31-2007, 08:49 PM
Every turnover costs potential points and puts the D back on the field and gives the other team the ball. There are no acceptable turnovers, no matter where the ball is or how the game is going.

Or who the qb is.

Let's root for the bills only, how about that?

Philagape
10-31-2007, 08:57 PM
Or who the qb is.

Let's root for the bills only, how about that?

I didn't name any names.

The last buffalo fan
10-31-2007, 09:01 PM
I didn't name any names.

I know bro!!! :gobills: :beers:

gr8slayer
10-31-2007, 09:53 PM
Cincinnati's offense worries me. They've got the big receivers to exploit our smaller corners in the red zone.
Greer can take them, I'm more worried about McGee.

mikemac2001
10-31-2007, 10:27 PM

Phil A turnover in the 20's has a higher odd to cost a team points then anywhere else on the field. A team has to go 20 yds instead of 60....Hmm which is likely to score more often

Or in FG if you throw a pick that kills your 80% chance to get 3 pts

SO please dont tell me turnovers inside the 20's are the same as at midfield

YES they both hurt a team but some hut more

its like your saying an int that is returned for a td is the same as an int downed in the endzone

gr8slayer
10-31-2007, 10:28 PM
I don't know about you all but I just freaking creamed the Bengals in Madden '08 with Losman. This could be a sign of things to come, what do you think Mike?

BTW, where the hell are you on the show this year?

mikemac2001
10-31-2007, 10:31 PM
I don't know about you all but I just freaking creamed the Bengals in Madden '08 with Losman. This could be a sign of things to come, what do you think Mike?

BTW, where the hell are you on the show this year?

I always own with bills this year.....They change the cast up every year Problem with this year is only 2 guys are even good

atleast last year had all city winners

Hopefully next year to an all-star show so i can get back on

gr8slayer
10-31-2007, 10:41 PM
I always own with bills this year.....They change the cast up every year Problem with this year is only 2 guys are even good

atleast last year had all city winners

Hopefully next year to an all-star show so i can get back on
Please tell me that the way these guys act is just for show.......... Some of them make all of humanity seem dumber, especially that white guy with the monstrous ears.

mikemac2001
10-31-2007, 10:46 PM
Please tell me that the way these guys act is just for show.......... Some of them make all of humanity seem dumber, especially that white guy with the monstrous ears.

I think your talking about sirus i dont even watch i know a some of the guys but this is the worst cast ever....No talent and just a bunch of dumbasses so its annoying for me to watch since i know im better

But sirus is stupid we tell people that he is ******ed

gr8slayer
10-31-2007, 10:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/gr8slayer/mn_sirus_head_160x120.jpg

Now that's a face only a mother could love.

mikemac2001
10-31-2007, 10:52 PM
Everyone hates that kid.......SO dumb So annoying and isnt even good he never won anything and got on the show along with 80% of the cast....His family is even worse...Total Hicks

gr8slayer
10-31-2007, 10:53 PM
Everyone hates that kid.......SO dumb So annoying and isnt even good he never won anything and got on the show along with 80% of the cast....His family is even worse...Total Hicks
So is it all an act by those people or is that how they really are?

PECKERWOOD
10-31-2007, 10:56 PM
ahahaha

mikemac2001
10-31-2007, 10:56 PM
Some is an act to be tough on the show ....Sirus acts tuff but u call him out in person he wont do ****....Me i got in peoples face but thats how i play and i dont back down. But after a game everyone can chill with me and laugh. ive played same way always....but most of its an act. But 85% of the people on the show

gr8slayer
10-31-2007, 11:00 PM
Some is an act to be tough on the show ....Sirus acts tuff but u call him out in person he wont do ****....Me i got in peoples face but thats how i play and i dont back down. But after a game everyone can chill with me and laugh. ive played same way always....but most of its an act. But 85% of the people on the show
I guess I would better understand if I was bringing in massive amounts of cash playing the game like you do. I just can't get that worked up over a video game, no disrespect to you of course.

mikemac2001
10-31-2007, 11:02 PM
I guess I would better understand if I was bringing in massive amounts of cash playing the game like you do. I just can't get that worked up over a video game, no disrespect to you of course.

Its how i have always competed my whole life Full emotion...Hate to lose

So i scream yell jump and do w/e

But most of these guys r an act

gr8slayer
10-31-2007, 11:05 PM
Its how i have always competed my whole life Full emotion...Hate to lose

So i scream yell jump and do w/e

But most of these guys r an act
Well that's good to know. I saw it was on the other day so I thought I'd watch to help your ratings out a bit but to my surprise you weren't there. It just didn't seem right, and that woman you all have brought on might be the most disgusting creature I've ever laid eyes on. She looks like she would be knocked up by 14 and under the influence of some methamphetamine.

mikemac2001
11-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Well that's good to know. I saw it was on the other day so I thought I'd watch to help your ratings out a bit but to my surprise you weren't there. It just didn't seem right, and that woman you all have brought on might be the most disgusting creature I've ever laid eyes on. She looks like she would be knocked up by 14 and under the influence of some methamphetamine.

Problem and jet steele only guys to ever even win a REG tourny all the rest are no names....Was kinda a joke when i saw this years lineup

Made me feel sick that im even mentioned with them

all these people do is play and arnt very good.....I rarely play the game anymore but still can compete at high level.

I hate sirus tho ****in idiot