PDA

View Full Version : Should we take a look at Thomas Jones or Marcel Shipp?

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-27-2003, 04:54 PM
Now that they have Emmitt too, I don't see how they can keep all 3 of these guys on the same roster.

Thomas Jones is probably the odd man out of the rotation. He was a Top 10 pick a few years ago. I think he'd be worth taking a look at if Arizona was willing to deal him for a 4th Rounder.

Dozerdog
03-27-2003, 05:11 PM
I would love to see Marcel Shipp in a Bills uniform. I saw his entire career at UMASS and he was just great.

He's a real good special team player as well. He really showed us some good stuff last season on a Sunday night game vs the Rams.

Dicknoze69
03-27-2003, 05:12 PM
Jones has been god awful ever since they drafted him. The only way I'd even take a look at him is if they cut him and he signed for the vet minimum. He's been beaten out of his job ever single year he's been there and that says something. Shipp is better, but he'll stick in Arizona.

There's a reason they went out and got an over the hill Emmitt.

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-27-2003, 05:13 PM
He played great last year, I don't think the Cards would be willing to deal him though.

Jones has struggled but I think he'd be worth a 4th round pick. It's not feasible for the Cards to keep all these guys.

Tatonka
03-27-2003, 08:09 PM
shipp will definately be in zona next year.. he was the lone bright spot for that team.

Stewie
03-28-2003, 09:14 AM
Jones is a turd.

Shasta McNasty
03-28-2003, 09:46 AM
No thanks, Jones is not TD material and Shipp is not available.

iceblizzard69
03-28-2003, 11:00 AM
The Cardinals want to keep Shipp, but McGinnis made comments about Jones which implied that he was probably not going to be on the team next season. He said something like "He is on the team for now." I think the Cardinals will just take the best offer for Jones, because they will probably cut him if they don't trade him.

SABURZFAN
03-28-2003, 12:24 PM
we'll have to see what the gary situation looks like first.