PDA

View Full Version : Interesting stat on the Bills defense........

Dr. Lecter
10-31-2007, 09:48 AM
We all know this defense has been hit with injuries hard (Poz, Simpson, Denney, Hargrove (suspension), Ellison, Wire, Webster, Youboty and McGee have all missed time and are either starters or key reserves).

But look at this. I will list the teams the Bills have played and list two numbers. The first is the points allowed by the Bills. The second is the average points per game scored by that team. In every game this season, the Bills have held the team under their average (although Pittsburgh is pretty close).

Denver - Scored 15, Average 17.0
Pittsburgh - Scored 26, Average 26.3
New England - Scored 38, Average 41.4
New York Jets - Scored 14, Average 17.4
Dallas - Scored 25, Average 32.4
Baltimore - Scored 14, Average 17.7
Jets - Scored 3, Average 17.4

Not an indicator of a great defense, but when one considers the injury issues, people should be at least consider it a decent performance, imo.

TacklingDummy
10-31-2007, 09:51 AM
That's what happens when you win the TOP battle.

BlackMetalNinja
10-31-2007, 09:52 AM
Good news going into this week... Bengals are a high scoring team, we'll definitely need to hold them under their avg. and find a little offensive fire power of our own.

mybills
10-31-2007, 10:05 AM
Wow Doc, I hope Wys looks at this.

TacklingDummy
10-31-2007, 10:07 AM
5.7 total for first 3 games, Bills lost TOP.

28.9 total for the last 4, Bills won TOP.

gr8slayer
10-31-2007, 10:09 AM
:rofl: NE 41 ppg avg. That has to be a record.

justasportsfan
10-31-2007, 10:31 AM
We all know this defense has been hit with injuries hard (Poz, Simpson, Denney, Hargrove (suspension), Ellison, Wire, Webster, Youboty and McGee have all missed time and are either starters or key reserves).

But look at this. I will list the teams the Bills have played and list two numbers. The first is the points allowed by the Bills. The second is the average points per game scored by that team. In every game this season, the Bills have held the team under their average (although Pittsburgh is pretty close).

Not an indicator of a great defense, but when one considers the injury issues, people should be at least consider it a decent performance, imo.

this is why I am on the fence with Dick. HIs problem is that he isn't fixing the issue offensively. His OC sucks and he's not holding Fairchild accountable. He may very well go down with his OC just like when he went down in chicago.

At what point does it become the coaches fault and not the players? We might as well get rid of all our players becacuse no matter who's in there, we still suck.

BAM
10-31-2007, 10:56 AM
That's impressive for this young squad!

PECKERWOOD
10-31-2007, 11:35 AM
Perry Fewell is a good young DC, I really like this guy. I really think that he is going to grow into a top DC in the NFL. Who knows? Maybe a couple years from now he will be our HC. :idunno:

Meathead
10-31-2007, 12:14 PM
whats cincys average

raphael120
10-31-2007, 12:18 PM
I swear if they don't resign Evans and then use a top draft pick on a WR or something, I will stop paying attention to this team. We never build on offense, we just keep tossing out and getting new stuff.

First with Henry, then McGahee, now Lynch
First Moulds, now Evans, who knows if he'll leave...
First JP, now Edwards...

We could have Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, and T.O. and our offense would still suck balls because we'd just be running screens, tosses, and dump offs.

MikeInRoch
10-31-2007, 02:11 PM
To me, it's even MORE impressive considering how terrible the offense has been.

shelby
10-31-2007, 04:06 PM
:bf1:

SABURZFAN
10-31-2007, 05:19 PM

that's very impressive considering the circumstances.good find Doc. :up:

Dr. Lecter
11-01-2007, 08:48 AM
whats cincys average

gr8slayer
11-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Although we still have a long way to go you have to give it to Perry. This time last year our defense couldn't tackles their own shadow, this year we've definitely improved by leaps and bounds.

Wys Guy
11-01-2007, 09:26 AM

Of all the injury issues you listed Lechter, only two would have had much of a dropoff in terms of performance; McGee, who wasn't out for long at all, and Poz, but only based on potential. That's it. There isn't another player that you listed who in and of himself would be much of a loss at all.

Typically when teams are affected by injuries it's with players that are proven to be able to start and make at least somewhat of an impact. The following are clearly not in that category: Denney, Hargrove, Ellison, Wire, Webster, or Youboty who's only proven bust. Simpson maybe, but he hasn't even proven that he'll be able to consistently retain a starting job in the NFL yet either.

On a side note, try factoring in some relevance.

In the Steelers game for example, the Steelers had 9 drives, the last of which they merely ran the clock out on. That leaves 8 drives. They scored on 6 of those, or 75%.

In the New England game the Pats had 11 drives and scored on 6 of them.

The Cowboys, on drives where they didn't turn the ball over, scored on 6 of 8 drives. As we all know, their TOs were fortuitous, but hardly all forced by us.

Nevertheless, if we apply the same logic, then:

Vs. Pittsburgh; Arizona (14), and Cincy (24) also need to be viewed as similar caliber Ds.

Vs. New England; Cincy (34), Jets (38)

So if your argument is that our D is in the ballpark of the Jets, Arizona, and/or Cincy, you've done a good job.

;)

Face it Lechter, amidst all of our luck, 6 TOs by Dallas 4 unforced, e.g., we're not good. I suppose the silver lining is that given our lack of talent on D, and considering that we're still lower end on D, that it is somewhat amazing that we're not dead last.

mysticsoto
11-01-2007, 09:36 AM
Of all the injury issues you listed Lechter, only two would have had much of a dropoff in terms of performance; McGee, who wasn't out for long at all, and Poz, but only based on potential. That's it. There isn't another player that you listed who in and of himself would be much of a loss at all.

Typically when teams are affected by injuries it's with players that are proven to be able to start and make at least somewhat of an impact. The following are clearly not in that category: Denney, Hargrove, Ellison, Wire, Webster, or Youboty who's only proven bust. Simpson maybe, but he hasn't even proven that he'll be able to consistently retain a starting job in the NFL yet either.

On a side note, try factoring in some relevance.

In the Steelers game for example, the Steelers had 9 drives, the last of which they merely ran the clock out on. That leaves 8 drives. They scored on 6 of those, or 75%.

In the New England game the Pats had 11 drives and scored on 6 of them.

The Cowboys, on drives where they didn't turn the ball over, scored on 6 of 8 drives. As we all know, their TOs were fortuitous, but hardly all forced by us.

Nevertheless, if we apply the same logic, then:

Vs. Pittsburgh; Arizona (14), and Cincy (24) also need to be viewed as similar caliber Ds.

Vs. New England; Cincy (34), Jets (38)

So if your argument is that our D is in the ballpark of the Jets, Arizona, and/or Cincy, you've done a good job.

;)

Face it Lechter, amidst all of our luck, 6 TOs by Dallas 4 unforced, e.g., we're not good. I suppose the silver lining is that given our lack of talent on D, and considering that we're still lower end on D, that it is somewhat amazing that we're not dead last.

I think you oversimplify the TO's not caused by us...if someone like a RB, TE or other is running and they drop the ball by accident, maybe you can make that case. If Romo attempts to throw the ball and it comes out of his hand, you can make that case. But how do you know how many of their TOs were due to disguising what our defense was going to do? How many involved the CBs anticipating what Romo and the play was going to be? How many of the them were due to Romo feeling rushed b'cse of the pressure of the Dline? To just flat out say they were unforced is way oversimplifying it. The fact is, our D is based on pressuring the QBs into mistakes that our secondary can capitalize on. That is not a mistake and that is not by accident. It is the general theme behind all cover 2 systems. The fact that it is occuring within our games is an indication that the style of defense is being taken to better by the players and they are executing as they should. We still lack a star DT alongside McCargo to be a "dominant" cover 2 defense, but clearly that does not mean that the players are not executing the style of defense the way it should. Clearly, they have begun to do so...and they (and Fewell) should get credit for it.

Dr. Lecter
11-01-2007, 10:03 AM
Of all the injury issues you listed Lechter, only two would have had much of a dropoff in terms of performance; McGee, who wasn't out for long at all, and Poz, but only based on potential. That's it. There isn't another player that you listed who in and of himself would be much of a loss at all. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Typically when teams are affected by injuries it's with players that are proven to be able to start and make at least somewhat of an impact. The following are clearly not in that category: Denney, Hargrove, Ellison, Wire, Webster, or Youboty who's only proven bust. Simpson maybe, but he hasn't even proven that he'll be able to consistently retain a starting job in the NFL yet either. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
We have to disagree on this one. Injuries are not only about the player going out, but the player replacing the player that went out. Eric Powell and Ryan Neill are not nearly as talented as Hargrove or Denney. Mario <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:PersonName w:st="on">Hag</st1:PersonName>gan not as good as Ellison or Wire. Leonard and Wilson replacing Simpson? <o:p></o:p>
Fact is these players were slotted ahead of their replacements. So the talent/ability of the defense has been less than what it could be. Not to mention it is not only about losing individual players: it is about losing a number of players at one time and losing any cohesiveness/timing they had developed during training camp/pre-season. So it is more about the team loss than the individual loss. <o:p></o:p>

On a side note, try factoring in some relevance. <o:p></o:p>
In the Steelers game for example, the Steelers had 9 drives, the last of which they merely ran the clock out on. That leaves 8 drives. They scored on 6 of those, or 75%. <o:p></o:p>
In the <st1:place w:st="on">New England</st1:place> game the Pats had 11 drives and scored on 6 of them. <o:p></o:p>
The Cowboys, on drives where they didn't turn the ball over, scored on 6 of 8 drives. As we all know, their TOs were fortuitous, but hardly all forced by us. <o:p></o:p>
Relevance? Points scored are not relevant? Since when? <o:p></o:p>
Yes the Steelers scored on 6 drives. And 4 of them were Field Goals. Holding a team to FG’s is clearly better than TDs. And, regardless, it was less than their average points scored. <o:p></o:p>
As for the Pats, I think even you would admit they are a machine. Looking at their stats for the year: 40 Offensive TD’s, 10 FG’s (50 scoring drives)<o:p></o:p>
They have thrown 3 INTs, punted 18 times, lost the ball of downs 4 times and lost 7 fumbles. <o:p></o:p>
I don’t know how many drives they have had that ended with halftime or the end of the game, but for arguments sake let’s say 8 (1 each game).<o:p></o:p>
That would equate to 90 drives. They score on 50 of them, or 55.5%. They scored on the Bills 54.5% of their drives. So, even against the Pats the Bills are holding them below their average. <o:p></o:p>

Nevertheless, if we apply the same logic, then:<o:p></o:p>
Vs. <st1:City w:st="on">Pittsburgh</st1:City>; <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Arizona</st1:place></st1:State> (14), and Cincy (24) also need to be viewed as similar caliber Ds. <o:p></o:p>
Vs. <st1:place w:st="on">New England</st1:place>; Cincy (34), Jets (38) <o:p></o:p>
So if your argument is that our D is in the ballpark of the Jets, <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Arizona</st1:place></st1:State>, and/or Cincy, you've done a good job. <o:p></o:p>
<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 13.8pt; HEIGHT: 13.8pt" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/smilies/wink.gif" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\mehst\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape><o:p></o:p>
How about posting those teams defensive stats for the entire season? You know, game by game like I did? You cherry picked certain numbers. What I showed is a clear pattern. A series of 7 points below a floating mean. In the world of statistics, that is considered a trend. <o:p></o:p>
So you are not proving what you think you are, but rather showing in one off performances the Bills were equivalent. I could just as easily point out the 45 points <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Washington</st1:place></st1:State> defense allowed to the Pats. Or the Giants allowing 45 by <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Dallas</st1:place></st1:City>, the Jets scoring 13 on the Ravens, and so on. <o:p></o:p>

Face it Lechter, amidst all of our luck, 6 TOs by <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Dallas</st1:place></st1:City> 4 unforced, e.g., we're not good. I suppose the silver lining is that given our lack of talent on D, and considering that we're still lower end on D, that it is somewhat amazing that we're not dead last.<o:p></o:p>
So let me get this straight: The positive plays by the defense are “luck”, bit the negative plays are a sign of not being good?
My point was this: the Bills defense is not being scored on by the teams they play in the same amounts these teams average scoring against other teams.
Their overall scoring average is 13<SUP>th</SUP>, not what I call the lower end. It is actually above the middle of the NFL.
This is not a great defense. But with the injuries, whether you want to admit their relevance or not, it is impressive to hold teams under their scoring average for 7 straight games, especially when you have an offense that has gone 3 and out too many times and has yet to have a 100 yard rusher.

mysticsoto
11-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Another interesting stat for our defense involving McGee:

Bills CB Terrence McGee has allowed just 14 completions to receivers he's covered in the last four games.

Dr. Lecter
11-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Update!

Cincinnatti - scored 21, average 24.7

8 for 8 this year.

Not a bad trend, imo.

YardRat
11-04-2007, 05:57 PM
Nice...Hope they can keep it up.

Cntrygal
11-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Update!

8 for 8 this year.

Not a bad trend, imo.

Not a bad trend at all!!!

madness
11-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Update!

8 for 8 this year.

Not a bad trend, imo.

The defense only gave up 14! :up:

justasportsfan
11-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Update!

8 for 8 this year.

Not a bad trend, imo.

That's what happens when you win the TOP battle.

I agree :up:

JD
11-05-2007, 12:10 PM
We're going to the Super Bowl.

JP BABY!

JP!!!!!!!!!

He simply DESTROYED the BENGALS 28th ranked passing defense!

Unbelievable, I am now a TrentKiller/JPLover

:lmao:

Wys Guy
11-05-2007, 12:30 PM
<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>
We have to disagree on this one. Injuries are not only about the player going out, but the player replacing the player that went out. Eric Powell and Ryan Neill are not nearly as talented as Hargrove or Denney. Mario <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:PersonName w:st="on">Hag</st1:PersonName>gan not as good as Ellison or Wire. Leonard and Wilson replacing Simpson? Why do we have six players playing each position anyway when on other teams it's traditional to use one per? You're really reaching here. Kelsay and Schobel have been fully in tact as have Tripplett and McCargo. The question that you ought to be answering is why do the Bills need all these other players in addition to their starters so extensively?
Fact is these players were slotted ahead of their replacements. So the talent/ability of the defense has been less than what it could be. Not to mention it is not only about losing individual players: it is about losing a number of players at one time and losing any cohesiveness/timing they had developed during training camp/pre-season. So it is more about the team loss than the individual loss. <o:p></o:p>
Relevance? Points scored are not relevant? Since when? <o:p></o:p>
Yes the Steelers scored on 6 drives. And 4 of them were Field Goals. Holding a team to FG’s is clearly better than TDs. And, regardless, it was less than their average points scored. And the Steelers are some great offensive team in your mind? They scored more points vs. us than they did vs. Cincy? Does that factor into your analysis anywhere? I didn't think so. They scored only significantly more points vs. SF and Cleveland. Does that excite you?
As for the Pats, I think even you would admit they are a machine. Looking at their stats for the year: 40 Offensive TD’s, 10 FG’s (50 scoring drives)<o:p></o:p>
They have thrown 3 INTs, punted 18 times, lost the ball of downs 4 times and lost 7 fumbles. <o:p></o:p>
I don’t know how many drives they have had that ended with halftime or the end of the game, but for arguments sake let’s say 8 (1 each game).<o:p></o:p>
That would equate to 90 drives. They score on 50 of them, or 55.5%. They scored on the Bills 54.5% of their drives. So, even against the Pats the Bills are holding them below their average. <o:p></o:p>
How about posting those teams defensive stats for the entire season? You know, game by game like I did? You cherry picked certain numbers. You, accusing me of cherry picking? Amusing. What I showed is a clear pattern. A series of 7 points below a floating mean. In the world of statistics, that is considered a trend. <o:p></o:p>
So you are not proving what you think you are, but rather showing in one off performances the Bills were equivalent. I could just as easily point out the 45 points <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Washington</st1:place></st1:State> defense allowed to the Pats. Or the Giants allowing 45 by <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Dallas</st1:place></st1:City>, the Jets scoring 13 on the Ravens, and so on. I've included a lot more relevant data points to your own arguments in numerous posts now using the same logic that you apply, an extremely narrow variety, than you have.
So let me get this straight: The positive plays by the defense are “luck”, bit the negative plays are a sign of not being good? I've never said that although it's nice of you to attempt to paint me inaccurately with a braod brush. As always, one must look at the positive play. Having a very poorly thrown ball go up, get tipped by a defender, dropped by another, and then fortunately landing in the arms of the player it was intended for I don't consider as falling into the tactical or strategic departments. I do in fact consider that luck. I also consider a pass by a QB in a pocket, with no visible or other pressure on him, yet thrown right to one of an opponent's players, also as "not being forced." NOTICE, I made absolutely no mention of the Bills here as I apply that logic across the board.
My point was this: the Bills defense is not being scored on by the teams they play in the same amounts these teams average scoring against other teams. Perhaps not. But for example, how many of the Ravens' 7 games to date were they missing Heap and McNair? Don't you think that's relevant? I don't believe you do or we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Yet, you scream bloody murder over injuries to Webster, Simpson, Hargrove (time), and others that are purely backup caliber players used in rotation where our starters are perfectly fine along with some rookies too.
Their overall scoring average is 13<SUP>th</SUP>, not what I call the lower end. It is actually above the middle of the NFL. And you accused me above of "cherry picking my stats." Funny Lechter. How about being ranked 24th in ypc allowed, or any variety of categories where we rank clearly among the lower third. As well, most of this has been highly skewed due to a pair of games vs. the Jets and Bengals. It'll fall right back down after our next four or five games with the Fins being the lone exception.
This is not a great defense. But with the injuries, whether you want to admit their relevance or not, it is impressive to hold teams under their scoring average for 7 straight games, especially when you have an offense that has gone 3 and out too many times and has yet to have a 100 yard rusher.I will say this, the team sure has you fooled.

Dr. Lecter
11-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Me fooled?

What was your total win prediction for the year?

And what stat is more important: Yards allowed or points allowed?

I'll respond more later, as I need to return to work.

BTW, last years defense was 10th in points allowed.

Just something to consider.......

Dr. Lecter
11-12-2007, 09:12 AM
Update!!

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Denver</st1:place></st1:City> - Scored 15, Average 17.0
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Pittsburgh</st1:place></st1:City> - Scored 26, Average 28.1
<st1:place w:st="on">New England</st1:place> - Scored 38, Average 39.4
<st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">New York</st1:place></st1:State> Jets - Scored 14, Average 17.7
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Dallas</st1:place></st1:City> - Scored 25, Average 32.9
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Baltimore</st1:place></st1:City> - Scored 14, Average 15.3
Jets - Scored 3, Average 17.7<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Cincinnati</st1:place></st1:City> – Scored 21, Average 24.3<o:p></o:p>
<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Miami</st1:City></st1:place> – Scored 10, Average 19.6<o:p></o:p>

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 09:12 AM
Our defense is freaking AWESOME so far.

SquishDaFish
11-12-2007, 09:15 AM
Wys is BLIND. Great posting DR. GO BUFFALO!!

mysticsoto
11-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Our defense is freaking AWESOME so far.

According to Op, our bend but don't break defense was going to suck b'cse our Dline couldn't stop his grandma, McCargo was a bust, we had no CBs and DiG sucked big time - nevermind what the coaches or anyone was saying about him!!!

Looks like it is time for more crow eating...

gr8slayer
11-12-2007, 10:43 AM
According to Op, our bend but don't break defense was going to suck b'cse our Dline couldn't stop his grandma, McCargo was a bust, we had no CBs and DiG sucked big time - nevermind what the coaches or anyone was saying about him!!!

Looks like it is time for more crow eating...
I freaking love the bend but don't break defense. Teams don't win kicking field goals.

Cntrygal
11-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Update!!

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Denver</st1:place></st1:City> - Scored 15, Average 17.0
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Pittsburgh</st1:place></st1:City> - Scored 26, Average 28.1
<st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">New York</st1:place></st1:State> Jets - Scored 14, Average 17.7
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Dallas</st1:place></st1:City> - Scored 25, Average 32.9
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Baltimore</st1:place></st1:City> - Scored 14, Average 15.3
Jets - Scored 3, Average 17.7<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Cincinnati</st1:place></st1:City> – Scored 21, Average 24.3<o:p></o:p>
<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Miami</st1:City></st1:place> – Scored 10, Average 19.6<o:p></o:p>

That's fantastic!!!

The last buffalo fan
11-12-2007, 11:06 AM
I freaking love the bend but don't break defense. Teams don't win kicking field goals.

I'm afraid that you are wrong, or was it luck, perhaps?

No matter what......... :gobills:

madness
11-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Update!!

Change Cinci! They only scored 14 against our defense. :tongue:

BAM
11-13-2007, 10:54 AM
Another interesting stat... 9th in Points Allowed! Woooooo!

Dr. Lecter
11-13-2007, 05:37 PM
Change Cinci! They only scored 14 against our defense. :tongue:

This is all points scored. Since I am taking the average points scored by the team as a comparison I have to keep it the same.

hydro
11-13-2007, 05:42 PM
Another interesting stat... 9th in Points Allowed! Woooooo!
Stop being so happy! :biggrin:

madness
11-14-2007, 08:27 AM
This is all points scored. Since I am taking the average points scored by the team as a comparison I have to keep it the same.

Crap, didn't think about that. My bad! :doh: