PDA

View Full Version : Regardless of Fairchild, the OL, or QB, until we get...

HHURRICANE
10-31-2007, 09:56 AM
Until we get some talent at the WR position this offense is going to struggle.

We have no #2 on the field right now. Parrish gets beat up alot and Reed is purely a possession receiver.

The only true weapon we have is Evans and if you shut him down you shut down the entire offense. That simple.

I guarantee that the Bills will struggle on Sunday. The Jets were stupid enough to let Evans get 138 yards of receiving and I'm sure the Bengals are smart enough to make sure it doesn't happen to them.

Until this team gets some offensive threats at WR we are going to continue to struggle on offense and I blame the front office for trying to address this with Peerless "I haven't done anything in 5 years" Price.

Philagape
10-31-2007, 10:00 AM
This game certainly won't be won with bombs away.

bigbub2352
10-31-2007, 10:20 AM
Until we get some talent at the WR position this offense is going to struggle.

We have no #2 on the field right now. Parrish gets beat up alot and Reed is purely a possession receiver.

The only true weapon we have is Evans and if you shut him down you shut down the entire offense. That simple.

I guarantee that the Bills will struggle on Sunday. The Jets were stupid enough to let Evans get 138 yards of receiving and I'm sure the Bengals are smart enough to make sure it doesn't happen to them.

Until this team gets some offensive threats at WR we are going to continue to struggle on offense and I blame the front office for trying to address this with Peerless "I haven't done anything in 5 years" Price.

They way i look at it, we need a #2 WR, a true H-back, and a receiving TE, i am not asking for superstars at the positions, but actual true players that fill those molds, Schouman has shown well in his playing time, but Roscoe and Reed are not the answer, we need size at the 2 and 5 spot at WR, and we need a TE that gets the LBs out of the box on 2nd and 3rd down
This draft and FA will tell alot with the FO is gonna make a comitment to giving weapons to there QB may it be Losman or Edwards!