This week, i expect a great game from JP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xXSpIkes5IXx
    • Mar 2006

This week, i expect a great game from JP.

Basically if JP does not get the offense to score this week, we will lose, and he will be on his way out the door in Buffalo. The Bengals will score, however their defense is atrocious. A great performance and i believe the coaching staff will give the the job back to Losman, especially with the grumblings in the locker room about the QB switch.

He better play like his career is on the line, which it is.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: This week, i expect a great game from JP.

He's already out the door. All this is , is an audtion for other teams.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• mchurchfie
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      My Band
      daveviterna.com

Comment

• Ed
        • Sep 2002

Sad, but probably true.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
          Defies all logic
          • Oct 2006

I wouldn't go as far to say that Losman is out the door, not yet. I didn't see enough promise out of Edwards to say that he is the future. IMO, that is the problem with this franchise, we are so quick to run QB's out of town. Everybody always favors the incumbent around here. Anyways, I can see Losman having a nice day but I also see us pounding the ball alot in an attempt to keep Palmer & Co., off of the field. We don't have the fire power to compete with the Bengals ina shoot out, but I will say that I like our running backs alot better than Cinci's so I think if we play it close then we got a shot at squeezing this one out.

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

Losman has to be lights out to keep his job, its do or die time for him.

Comment

• scott51
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
              I wouldn't go as far to say that Losman is out the door, not yet. I didn't see enough promise out of Edwards to say that he is the future. IMO, that is the problem with this franchise, we are so quick to run QB's out of town. Everybody always favors the incumbent around here. Anyways, I can see Losman having a nice day but I also see us pounding the ball alot in an attempt to keep Palmer & Co., off of the field. We don't have the fire power to compete with the Bengals ina shoot out, but I will say that I like our running backs alot better than Cinci's so I think if we play it close then we got a shot at squeezing this one out.
              In peoples defense, I will put up a list of QB's that we have "run" out of town (this will not be a complete list):

Todd Collins
              Rob Johnson
              Billy Jo Hobert
              Drew Bledsoe
              Doug Flutie
              Travis Brown (I think his first name was Travis)

Of that list, who as gone on to bigger and better things? The only one was Rob Johnson who was lucky enough to get a backup role with the Bucs when they won the Superbowl.
              Go Bills!
              Go Sabres!

JP Losman, your time is up!

2007 Standings:
              Buffalo Bills 7-9
              New England Patriots 18-1*

Comment

• camelcowboy
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by scott51
                In peoples defense, I will put up a list of QB's that we have "run" out of town (this will not be a complete list):

Todd Collins
                Rob Johnson
                Billy Jo Hobert
                Drew Bledsoe
                Doug Flutie
                Travis Brown (I think his first name was Travis)

Of that list, who as gone on to bigger and better things? The only one was Rob Johnson who was lucky enough to get a backup role with the Bucs when they won the Superbowl.
                QB's run themselves out of town with crappy play. They have no one else to blame except themselves Losman would be no exception, especially because he has another chance against a crappy defense to win peoples confidence.

Comment

• raphael120
                  Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                  Keyword is YOU didn't see enough promise from Edwards. Jauron has, and that's why he named Edwards the starter and sat JP.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                    QB's run themselves out of town with crappy play. They have no one else to blame except themselves Losman would be no exception, especially because he has another chance against a crappy defense to win peoples confidence.

You mean Mooalrkey and Greg Williams have nothing to do with our failures?

I knew it, If JP plays well , it's against a crappy Bengals. But when TE scores only 3 points against the jets, what is it?
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• xXSpIkes5IXx
                      • Mar 2006

Its appauling how some people look at think just at one side.

I like Trent Edwards, he has a great chance to go a very good QB. I think JP is getting an absolute raw deal here though. People at the beginning of the year were saying that he was going to take the next step, and he had 2 games where he didnt perform up to expectations against 2 very good defenses. Then OUR defense starts playing well right when Trent comes in, and all of the sudden Trent is our savoir. What has he even done? He won the first Jets game for us, he played great that game, sure but the Jets freaking suck.

The Dallas loss, we had 3 defensive touchdowns and lost, thats ridiculous. Trent lost the game with a terrible decision throwing into double coverage.

Trent has 1TD and 5 picks in 5 games, what is so great about that? His completion percentage is inflated because of the constant checkdowns, at least when JP is in there he tries to pick up the first down on 3rd and 10.

I feel that JP is the man for the job right now, because he is the better quarterback right now. We arent dead yet, and JP gives us the best chance to win. I know i will get eaten alive for this, because this board has turned into a Trent lovefest here, but that is how i feel.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                        • Mar 2005

You mean Mooalrkey and Greg Williams have nothing to do with our failures?

I knew it, If JP plays well , it's against a crappy Bengals. But when TE scores only 3 points against the jets, what is it?
                        For the final time, ROOKIE qb struggles a bit in his 4TH start, I still saw plenty of positives from TE so ill i can let it slide. But losman doesn't have that Luxury. People in the bills organization want edwards as the qb, so the ONLY WAY losman can still win this job is he needs to play great against a crappy team because he is running out of time. Losman may be getting a "raw deal"according to some, but thats the reality of the situation if he's going to break through nows the time.

edited for TOS
                        Last edited by shelby; 10-31-2007, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by xXSpIkes5IXx
                          Its

The Dallas loss, we had 3 defensive touchdowns and lost, thats ridiculous. Trent lost the game with a terrible decision throwing into double coverage.
                          I get it now. When the Bills lose it's Trents fault. Even though when he left the field the Bills were up by 8.

When the Bills lose when JP starts, it's everyone elses fault but JPs.

Wow, I finally get it.

Comment

• xXSpIkes5IXx
                            • Mar 2006

If Trent didnt throw that interceptions, the bills most likely get a field goal and win.

The point is we scored 3 defensive/special teams touchdowns and scored 24 points....

Whose fault is that? We should have routed them......but Trent couldnt move the ball all night and threw that costly interception.

There you go

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by raphael120
                              Keyword is YOU didn't see enough promise from Edwards. Jauron has, and that's why he named Edwards the starter and sat JP.
                              Jauron named Edwards the starter? Seems to me like we don't have a starting QB- Jauron just goes with whoever played better in the last outing and says the other guy is "injured." Naming a starter would require guts and decision making ability, neither of which are in Jauron's skill set.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X