PDA

View Full Version : Jauron is a Complete Moron. Welcome to Mularkey the 2nd, Bills fans.

raphael120
10-31-2007, 02:05 PM
Listenin to his conference right now...he is not naming a long term starting QB. "it's week to week", that changed from "Trent is our sstarter from here on out" a couple weeks ago.

This guy is an idiot, he's why we'll never be a factor in this league, he's why our offense is perrenially at the bottom. He's why we had that inexcusable crap on monday night.

How can Bills fans be concerned with what QB is going to drive this car when the car is going nowhere no matter who drives!?!

SquishDaFish
10-31-2007, 02:08 PM
Exactly what Ive been saying all along. The COACHES SUCK!

camelcowboy
10-31-2007, 02:09 PM
lol, no arguement

Philagape
10-31-2007, 02:10 PM
The anatomy of a loser.

raphael120
10-31-2007, 02:11 PM
He is as gutless and wishy washy as Mularkey was.

Our new slogan shouldnt be "Billieve" but "Same ol' Bills bull."

PECKERWOOD
10-31-2007, 02:12 PM
What's even more deplorable is how some of us expected the 40 year old virgin to teach our offense how to score.

Novacane
10-31-2007, 02:12 PM
Translation: We're going back to Edwards when he's healthy unless JP plays great this week.

Patti120
10-31-2007, 02:13 PM
I would just like a QB who can definitively run off with the starting qb job. Maybe TE in a few years, but maybe someone else that we bring in via FA or the draft or maybe even JP although I don't feel confident in JP as the long term answer unless he comes in and starts playing like a winning qb in the leage.

I just want the bills to win and unfortunately we have to live with the week to week thing until someone comes in and solidifies themselves as the starter.

Novacane
10-31-2007, 02:15 PM
Why is eveyone so upset about this. Neither QB has played well enough to have his job guaranteed.

OpIv37
10-31-2007, 02:15 PM
Translation: We're going back to Edwards when he's healthy unless JP plays great this week.

Ding ding ding ding! We have a winner!

The guy's afraid of making the wrong decision.

RockStar36
10-31-2007, 02:18 PM
I was talking to a friend on Monday after the game and called that JP will start this week and if he does bad Trent will be all healthy and ready to go against Miami. If JP plays well then he will reclaim the starting spot/Trent will still be a little "rusty".

I feel bad for the players at this point. Well...sort of.

Mad Bomber
10-31-2007, 02:20 PM
Ding ding ding ding! We have a winner!

The guy's afraid of making the wrong decision.
He's afraid of making ANY decision.

raphael120
10-31-2007, 02:24 PM
He's afraid of making ANY decision.

Man havin the "thank" thing removed sucks!

But yeah, he's the biggest puss in the world, he wont stand up for himself or any decision he makes, if he was so sure of his damn self by naming Edwards the starter, then what the hell dude? He knows he's playing for his job, just like Mularkey was with the QB shuffle going on, and he's scrambling! I guarantee he calls all kinds of long bombs on Sunday to just try to win that game the easy way instead of actually having to THINK and make the right playcalls for each situation.

He may be a great motivator, but he's gutless as hell. This is not a coach I want and I'd like to know what the hell marv is thinking. Marv had balls, he is, and still is confident in what he says and firm in what he believes. Dick...is soft.

Tatonka
10-31-2007, 02:25 PM

yeah.. that is pretty much exactly what he is saying.. i dont think he is wishy washy at all.. he knows exactly how this will go down.

meaning, he knows that either JP will play great and start the next week or he wont and trent will go back in.

OpIv37
10-31-2007, 02:26 PM
Why is eveyone so upset about this. Neither QB has played well enough to have his job guaranteed.

because Jaurons the coach and we're not. He should know enough about football to have a preference one way or the other. Right now, he's just going with whoever threw the last touchdown pass.

OpIv37
10-31-2007, 02:27 PM
yeah.. that is pretty much exactly what he is saying.. i dont think he is wishy washy at all.. he knows exactly how this will go down.

Jauron's basically saying "Edwards is my starter unless he's not"- you don't find that to be wishy-washy?

Philagape
10-31-2007, 02:28 PM
Man havin the "thank" thing removed sucks!

Tatonka
10-31-2007, 02:29 PM
Jauron's basically saying "Edwards is my starter unless he's not"- you don't find that to be wishy-washy?

he is saying i will play the hot hand. if jp plays great.. i will play him.. if he doesnt.. then i will go with trent.

i dont think that is wishy washy.

Forward_Lateral
10-31-2007, 02:32 PM
Meh, we all knew this what happen, so what's the big deal. The same people upset with Jauron for benching Losman, are now upset with him for not ruling him out as stater again. WTF?

PECKERWOOD
10-31-2007, 02:34 PM
JPD!
http://www.flashback70.com/pictures/ELPOLRE.jpg

OpIv37
10-31-2007, 02:34 PM
Meh, we all knew this what happen, so what's the big deal. The same people upset with Jauron for benching Losman, are now upset with him for not ruling him out as stater again. WTF?

God forbid we want some consistency and decision making from our coach.

I think it's a lot of pressure on the team to go through this. The QB's know they're on a short leash, which puts additional pressure on what's already the most over-analyzed position in the game. The teammates don't adjust to the QB or develop a repoire- it's not a good strategy to be constantly switching back and forth at QB.

We're trying to improve a struggling offensive unit. Adding another element of uncertainty is not the way to solve the problem.

Dantheman1280
10-31-2007, 02:40 PM
he is saying i will play the hot hand. if jp plays great.. i will play him.. if he doesnt.. then i will go with trent.

i dont think that is wishy washy.

Thanked!

Stewie
10-31-2007, 03:03 PM
Listenin to his conference right now...he is not naming a long term starting QB. "it's week to week", that changed from "Trent is our sstarter from here on out" a couple weeks ago.

This guy is an idiot, he's why we'll never be a factor in this league, he's why our offense is perrenially at the bottom. He's why we had that inexcusable crap on monday night.

How can Bills fans be concerned with what QB is going to drive this car when the car is going nowhere no matter who drives!?!

So if the car is going nowhere no matter who drives, why does it make the coach an idiot for not naming the driver? It doesn't matter, right?

OpIv37
10-31-2007, 03:05 PM
So if the car is going nowhere no matter who drives, why does it make the coach an idiot for not naming the driver? It doesn't matter, right?

the problem is the coach switching idiot drivers constantly, even when the car is still moving. The rest of the team is in the back seat and they don't know whether to relax or brace themselves for a rough ride.

Oh, and he doesn't let either one drive long enough to get better.

Bill Brasky
10-31-2007, 03:07 PM
wtf is wrong with you people? if he names edwards, you'll blow a gasket in the name of jp. if he names jp, you'll go berserker calling for edwards. i'd hate being in the bills FO because they can NEVER win with some of you "fans". STFU and move on. you want him to annoint an injured edwards as the starter? that's really smart, that'll really motivate JP to play hard when he knows he'll be relegated back to the bench when trent is healthy. you want him to name jp instead of trent? that won't shatter trent's confidence. the whole 'you start this week but i'm yanking you after 2 ****ty qtrs' gig worked really well for JP's development and confidence.

he's doing his best to manage a trainwreck of a season. given all the injuries and what not, this team has overachieved.

this board over the last year has become a massive pissfest, it's f'n pathetic and it makes bills fans as a whole look like a bunch of whining, crying, pussies.

patmoran2006
10-31-2007, 03:10 PM
From what I gather on WGR, Jauron indicated Edwards is not starting ONLY because of the injury, and when Sullivan asked about the "qb situation" Jauron said "that was decided last week"

OpIv37
10-31-2007, 03:11 PM
wtf is wrong with you people? if he names edwards, you'll blow a gasket in the name of jp. if he names jp, you'll go berserker calling for edwards. i'd being in the bills FO because they can NEVER win with some of you "fans". STFU and move on.

he's doing his best to manage a trainwreck of a season. given all the injuries and what not, this team has overachieved. this board has become a f'n pissfest, it's f'n pathetic.

You said yourself the season is a trainwreck, then you wonder why the board is a pissfest? What do you expect us to say? "We're 3-4, dropped two games that we could have won, got blown out twice, have idiot coaches and yet another QB controversy, but at least McCargo looks good!" Please.

the problem is Jauron didn't name ANYONE. He's keeping his options open so he doesn't get blamed for making the wrong decision. Maybe, just maybe, I'd be willing to say "Fine- all he's doing is trying to play whichever one is better at the moment." But the guy exudes no confidence, avoids making decisions, and when he does make decisions (like on game day) they suck. So, the onus is on him to prove there is value to this strategy and not just another example of his fence-sitting and lack of courage.

madness
10-31-2007, 03:12 PM
I don't see anything wrong with starting the healthy QB up to this point and giving JP a chance to win back his job. If JP struggles, Edwards will be our starter from then on.

OpIv37
10-31-2007, 03:22 PM
I don't see anything wrong with starting the healthy QB up to this point and giving JP a chance to win back his job. If JP struggles, Edwards will be our starter from then on.

but last week Edwards was our starter. Jauron stands behind his QB decision, until the other QB throws a TD pass.

Dr. Lecter
10-31-2007, 03:23 PM
but last week Edwards was our starter. Jauron stands behind his QB decision, until the other QB throws a TD pass.

And Edwards is still the starter.

When not injured.

acehole
10-31-2007, 03:28 PM

Actually agree with this.

raphael120
10-31-2007, 03:28 PM
wtf is wrong with you people? if he names edwards, you'll blow a gasket in the name of jp. if he names jp, you'll go berserker calling for edwards. i'd hate being in the bills FO because they can NEVER win with some of you "fans". STFU and move on. you want him to annoint an injured edwards as the starter? that's really smart, that'll really motivate JP to play hard when he knows he'll be relegated back to the bench when trent is healthy. you want him to name jp instead of trent? that won't shatter trent's confidence. the whole 'you start this week but i'm yanking you after 2 ****ty qtrs' gig worked really well for JP's development and confidence.

he's doing his best to manage a trainwreck of a season. given all the injuries and what not, this team has overachieved.

this board over the last year has become a massive pissfest, it's f'n pathetic and it makes bills fans as a whole look like a bunch of whining, crying, pussies.

FRICKEN READ, DUDE! Did I EVER EVER EVER EVER EVERRRR say I wanted JP or Edwards? NO! I could care LESS as long as we're winning games! The thing that PISSES me off is JAURON not just deciding what the hell he wants to do! This is the guy that makes the same STUPID decisions on gameday and for him to not have CONFIDENCE in HIS decision he made -HIMSELF- 1 week ago, you're OK with that!?!?

JAURON HAS NO CLUE!

raphael120
10-31-2007, 03:29 PM
You said yourself the season is a trainwreck, then you wonder why the board is a pissfest? What do you expect us to say? "We're 3-4, dropped two games that we could have won, got blown out twice, have idiot coaches and yet another QB controversy, but at least McCargo looks good!" Please.

the problem is Jauron didn't name ANYONE. He's keeping his options open so he doesn't get blamed for making the wrong decision. Maybe, just maybe, I'd be willing to say "Fine- all he's doing is trying to play whichever one is better at the moment." But the guy exudes no confidence, avoids making decisions, and when he does make decisions (like on game day) they suck. So, the onus is on him to prove there is value to this strategy and not just another example of his fence-sitting and lack of courage.

thank thank thank thank thank!

OpIv37
10-31-2007, 03:36 PM
And Edwards is still the starter.

When not injured.

then why didnt' Jauron say that today?

raphael120
10-31-2007, 03:37 PM
From what I gather on WGR, Jauron indicated Edwards is not starting ONLY because of the injury, and when Sullivan asked about the "qb situation" Jauron said "that was decided last week"

Listen to his news conference on bb.com, he gives wishy washy answers to every question involving the QB situatioin saying "everyone is playing for their jobs every week" and they dont have an answer longterm at QB that theyre just looking at it game to game, and they'll reevaluate every week

If jauron says last week "Edwards is the starting QB from here on out" and this week it's "Oh its week to week, every starter position is a wide open competition, blah blah."

Whoa whoa whoa...so wait here. So unless the ROOKIE, keyword here, doesn't play perfect and wow everyone, he's getting benched for JP? So wait...we're not turning the page and going full steam with the rookie and let him take his lumps and let him grow into the position? He's going to get pulled for a vet at any point? SOUND FAMILIAR!?!?! 5-11 may sound very familiar too.

BidsJr
10-31-2007, 03:39 PM
then why didnt' Jauron say that today?

he did

Bill Brasky
10-31-2007, 03:57 PM
FRICKEN READ, DUDE!

This is the guy that makes the same STUPID decisions on gameday and for him to not have CONFIDENCE in HIS decision he made -HIMSELF- 1 week ago, you're OK with that!?!?
FRICKEN LISTEN, DUDE!

Jauron said in regards to the QB: "that was decided last week"

you need someone to translate that for you? dude. if not, twist it however you want. i'm not the one going ape**** over a stupid press conference.

Ed
10-31-2007, 04:02 PM
I don't know why this surprises anyone or what you expected Jauron to say. We don't even know the extent of Edwards injury. What if the effects end up lingering for weeks? Why back yourself into a corner at this point? All that does is open the door to make things even more complicated down the road.

If Edwards can't go for a few weeks and JP goes out and plays like a pro-bowler, how do you bench him? There'd be team and fan mutiny. Things would get uglier then ever.

Same if he names JP the starter and JP goes out and struggles.

If we're still at a point where the qb job has to be earned then so be it. I don't see anything wrong with giving yourself the chance to make the best decision.

raphael120
10-31-2007, 04:08 PM
FRICKEN LISTEN, DUDE!

Jauron said in regards to the QB: "that was decided last week"

you need someone to translate that for you? dude. if not, twist it however you want. i'm not the one going ape**** over a stupid press conference.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5484

"Door Sounds Open For JP"

Need someone to read this article for you, champ?

Mitchy moo
10-31-2007, 04:15 PM
I personally think this is a ploy by DJ to motivate JP to play hard for a potential at the starter's position. It's the coaches job to bring wins home and if F-in with JP's mind gets it done for the cinci game, that's ok.

The only thing that makes this week to week is Trent's injury and when he is ready to play. The coaches have annointed him the starter as well as RW, so plan on JP return to starting glory being very short lived.

kinigirly
10-31-2007, 04:15 PM
i couldn't watch more than 15 seconds. i've never seen him look more uncomfortable in front of the mic. after bumbling and saying 'i don't understand your question' i just turned it off.

justasportsfan
10-31-2007, 05:18 PM
IMO I think this is Ralphy's mess. Dick wouldn't be stupid enough to start Holcomb Jr. when he just benched Holcomb Sr. in favor of JP and then traded him and then benches JP in favor of a young Holcomb.

Notice how Marv isn't saying a word? It's most likely because he doesn't agree with the decision. LIke OP said, this goes against everything that MArv wrote in his book. MArv also said Mularkey should've stuck with JP over Holcomb.

acehole
10-31-2007, 05:30 PM
Zactly. Move on people nothing to see here......

Meathead
10-31-2007, 05:50 PM
The Following User Says Thank You to justasportsfan For This Useful Post: Meathead

Meathead
10-31-2007, 05:52 PM
one thing seems to be becoming clear here, that ralph has his hands deep into this decision

normally i give ralph a ton of credit but it thats the case i gotta say get the hell out and stop your meddling. thats always been a recipe for disaster. dont become a snyder here or youre gonna destroy the team

Yasgur's Farm
10-31-2007, 06:11 PM
He is as gutless and wishy washy as Mularkey was.

Our new slogan shouldnt be "Billieve" but "Same ol' Bills bull."AHHH... Just come out and say it... Bill****!

airdog32
10-31-2007, 06:23 PM
Very little faith from you so called Bills fans dont you "BELIEVE"! coaching in the NFL is no simple task, its not fair to critisize him with 9 games left we still got a chance at the palyoffs! JP gives us the best chance to points on the board and if he struggles you know he will be pulled! we are going to win with the run and defense it might be boring but it produces W's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed
10-31-2007, 06:47 PM
I've always backed Ralph on just about everything, but I'm really starting to believe and agree with people that think he has a heavy influence on the qb decision. And if he is, I think it really puts Jauron in a tough and unfair position.

patmoran2006
10-31-2007, 07:45 PM
I personally think this is a ploy by DJ to motivate JP to play hard for a potential at the starter's position. It's the coaches job to bring wins home and if F-in with JP's mind gets it done for the cinci game, that's ok.

The only thing that makes this week to week is Trent's injury and when he is ready to play. The coaches have annointed him the starter as well as RW, so plan on JP return to starting glory being very short lived.
It's no ploy.

JP is starting because Edwards is HURT... In all probability, Edwards will be back to starting next week, if healthy.

of course, if Losman has a monster game, certainly possible against a sorry Cinci defense, then that may change.

This is the way the team will be until the end of the year and Losman is dealt; It will be a week by week decision, so get used to it.

YardRat
10-31-2007, 07:50 PM
It's a helluva lot easier being a 'coach' on a message board Monday thru Saturday then it is to be one on the field on Sunday.

Mitchy moo
10-31-2007, 08:08 PM
It's no ploy.

JP is starting because Edwards is HURT... In all probability, Edwards will be back to starting next week, if healthy.

of course, if Losman has a monster game, certainly possible against a sorry Cinci defense, then that may change.

This is the way the team will be until the end of the year and Losman is dealt; It will be a week by week decision, so get used to it.

You just posted this:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2180991 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>patmoran2006 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=6228) <!-- v3 Arcade --><!-- /v3 Arcade --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2180991", true); </SCRIPT>
<!-- vbPlaza start -->I Spit On Junior Journalists!
<!-- vbPlaza end -->

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/customavatars/avatar6228_14.gif (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=6228)

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2180991><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 10px; WIDTH: 100%" align=left><!-- icon and title -->Re: Jauron is a Complete Moron. Welcome to Mularkey the 2nd, Bills fans. <!-- Start Post Thank You Hack --><!-- End Post Thank You Hack --><!-- Start Post Groan Hack --><!-- End Post Groan Hack -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->From what I gather on WGR, Jauron indicated Edwards is not starting ONLY because of the injury, and when Sullivan asked about the "qb situation" Jauron said "that was decided last week"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
You gathered that TE was the starter and was misplaced only because of injury and that he will continue to be. Then you said it's a week to week thing, which is it Pat??

Philagape
10-31-2007, 09:32 PM
Here's a classic Dickism:

"Well, how long is long term? That's what I'm saying. It's the same situation as it was. It's not longer than one week because you don't know what's going to happen in a week's time."

Long term isn't longer than one week.

Long term ...... isn't longer ..... than one week.

I just wanna cry over the state of this franchise. :baghead:

gr8slayer
10-31-2007, 09:37 PM
Here's a classic Dickism:

"Well, how long is long term? That's what I'm saying. It's the same situation as it was. It's not longer than one week because you don't know what's going to happen in a week's time."

Long term isn't longer than one week.

Long term ...... isn't longer ..... than one week.

I just wanna cry over the state of this franchise. :baghead:
It all starts at the top my friend :up:

TheBrownBear
10-31-2007, 10:12 PM

Exactly! I wouldn't commit to either guy either at this point if I were Dick. It's up to JP or TE to grab a hold of the job for good with some solid play. I'm all for competition at every position. Quarterback is no exception.

G. Host
10-31-2007, 10:21 PM
Exactly! I wouldn't commit to either guy either at this point if I were Dick. It's up to JP or TE to grab a hold of the job for good with some solid play. I'm all for competition at every position. Quarterback is no exception.

Makes too much sense to be posted in main forum!

tampabay25690
10-31-2007, 10:45 PM

NOW I KNOW WHY I DON'T COME ON THIS SITE AS MUCH!!!!

I THINK YOU ARE A MORON AS WELL!!!!!!!!!

SOME OF YOU GUYS T AHT COME ON HERE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT *****, *****, *****......GUESS WHAT JAURON IS ARE COACH SO LIVE WITH IT!!!!!!!

WILL YOU SUPPORT THE TEAM OR JUST COMPLAIN......SINCE YOU ARE FROM DC ROOT THE REDSKINS ON THEY SUCK WORSE THEN THE BILLS!!!!!

gr8slayer
10-31-2007, 10:47 PM
NOW I KNOW WHY I DON'T COME ON THIS SITE AS MUCH!!!!

I THINK YOU ARE A MORON AS WELL!!!!!!!!!

SOME OF YOU GUYS T AHT COME ON HERE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT *****, *****, *****......GUESS WHAT JAURON IS ARE COACH SO LIVE WITH IT!!!!!!!

WILL YOU SUPPORT THE TEAM OR JUST COMPLAIN......SINCE YOU ARE FROM DC ROOT THE REDSKINS ON THEY SUCK WORSE THEN THE BILLS!!!!!
Wow, that's out of character for you. You're usually the cool, calm, and collective one. What seems to be bothering you young padawan?

Mr. Cynical
10-31-2007, 11:55 PM

Yep.

X-Era
11-01-2007, 07:00 AM

Welcome to the draft 2008! It wont happen, but if neither is good enough, then you better find someone who is and quick.

Mahdi
11-01-2007, 07:16 AM
EXACTLY!!! We dont have Peyton Manning, Tom Brady or Carson Palmer. Those are the only 3 QBs in the league who dont have to compete for their jobs. Other than that every NFL QB can lose his job in a short period of time. Look at Pennington, he has been successful in this league, so has McNabb, he's been to the Superbowl and to the Championship game 3 times yet even his job is on the line. Jauron is being realistic and sensible. If JP plays well over the next game or 2 then he will have to keep him in as the starter and thats what the fans would expect also. If he falters then he will go back to Trent when healthy so WHYYYY would he name a starter now??? He named Trent the starter because at the time they wanted to maintain continuity. Well Trents injury breaks the continuity and now were back at another competition. Thats the nature of the game so why are some of you complaining over what seems to me is Jauron making perfect sense.

jamze132
11-01-2007, 08:56 AM
Well everything I wanted to say about this thread topic has already been said so I will just give a big shout out to Dick!

YOU SUCK!

gr8slayer
11-01-2007, 08:59 AM
EXACTLY!!! We dont have Peyton Manning, Tom Brady or Carson Palmer. Those are the only 3 QBs in the league who dont have to compete for their jobs. Other than that every NFL QB can lose his job in a short period of time. Look at Pennington, he has been successful in this league, so has McNabb, he's been to the Superbowl and to the Championship game 3 times yet even his job is on the line. Jauron is being realistic and sensible. If JP plays well over the next game or 2 then he will have to keep him in as the starter and thats what the fans would expect also. If he falters then he will go back to Trent when healthy so WHYYYY would he name a starter now??? He named Trent the starter because at the time they wanted to maintain continuity. Well Trents injury breaks the continuity and now were back at another competition. Thats the nature of the game so why are some of you complaining over what seems to me is Jauron making perfect sense.
You can add the newest multi-millionaire Tony Romo to that list. As long as Jerry is here Romo will be here.

gr8slayer
11-01-2007, 08:59 AM
Well everything I wanted to say about this thread topic has already been said so I will just give a big shout out to Dick!

YOU SUCK!
Can you say the words "Dick" and "suck" in the same post without violating T.O.S? :idunno:

Bill Brasky
11-01-2007, 09:49 AM
EXACTLY!!! We dont have Peyton Manning, Tom Brady or Carson Palmer. Those are the only 3 QBs in the league who dont have to compete for their jobs.

surely you forgot to mention Brett "The Second Coming of Jesus Christ" Favre.

gr8slayer
11-01-2007, 09:56 AM
surely you forgot to mention Brett "The Second Coming of Jesus Christ" Favre.
That title only fits him when he's playing on ESPN. I was going to throw up if I had to hear what a great person he and his wife are one more time.

Bill Brasky
11-01-2007, 12:40 PM
i don't even wanna know... but i'm venturing to guess they even gave his wife some face time in the booth!

jamze132
11-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Can you say the words "Dick" and "suck" in the same post without violating T.O.S? :idunno:
I guess so...

You suck, Dick!