PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports is not on your side this week

LtFinFan66
11-01-2007, 02:12 AM
<TABLE class=bgBdr cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bgHdr1><TD colSpan=6>FOXSports.com Week 9 NFL expert picks</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bgHdr2 align=middle>http://msn.foxsports.com/id/7189676
Game</TD><TD class=bgHdr2 align=middle>http://msn.foxsports.com/id/7109996
Jay Glazer,
Senior NFL Writer</TD><TD class=bgHdr2 align=middle>http://msn.foxsports.com/id/8833151
John Czarnecki,
Senior NFL Writer</TD><TD class=bgHdr2 align=middle>http://msn.foxsports.com/id/8833231
Adam Schein,
NFL contributor</TD><TD class=bgHdr2 align=middle>http://msn.foxsports.com/id/8833239
Peter Schrager,
NFL contributor</TD><TD class=bgHdr2 align=middle>http://msn.foxsports.com/id/7188376
Jason Klabacha,
NFL Editor</TD></TR><TR class=bgHigh onmouseover="this.className='bgHigh';" onmouseout="this.className='bgC';" align=middle><TD align=left></TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR class=bgC onmouseover="this.className='bgHigh';" onmouseout="this.className='bgC';" align=middle><TD align=left>Bengals at Bills</TD><TD align=middle>Bengals</TD><TD align=middle>Bengals</TD><TD align=middle>Bengals</TD><TD align=middle>Bengals</TD><TD align=middle>Bengals</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mchurchfie
11-01-2007, 02:17 AM
Last week most everyone picked then Jests. Not worried.

LtFinFan66
11-01-2007, 02:19 AM
Bengals may be a tad better than the Jets....just a tad. At least offensively

mchurchfie
11-01-2007, 02:20 AM
Much more than a tad.:ill:

shelby
11-01-2007, 04:07 AM
i like being the underdog.:up:

BADTHINGSMAN
11-01-2007, 05:27 AM
Even if it was the Bills vs Bills everyone would still pick somebody else..

SquishDaFish
11-01-2007, 06:48 AM
Good point lefty

Mitchy moo
11-01-2007, 07:05 AM
Vegas thinks it's a 1.5 point difference, call it a coin toss. Add the home crowd + Noise and our physical D, we win.

LtFinFan66
11-01-2007, 07:08 AM
Vegas thinks it's a 1.5 point difference, call it a coin toss. Add the home crowd + Noise and our physical D, we win.They take that into consideration Skoob. Being the home team usually nets you 3 points in the spread. So you are looking at the Bengals being favored by 4.5 on a neutral field I guess you could say

Carlton Bailey
11-01-2007, 07:11 AM
Yipee. Miami will probably find a way to lose its bye week.

LtFinFan66
11-01-2007, 07:12 AM
Someone will probably pop an ACL taking out the garbage or something with our luck

THATHURMANATOR
11-01-2007, 07:38 AM
Who cares we are going to smoke Cincy!

Wys Guy
11-01-2007, 08:42 AM

I would have to say. Palmer, CJ, Housh, Rudi, Watson.

Say what we want about their D, which isn't much different from the one we just barely managed to put up 13 against, but their O is excellent.

They average 25 points per game and 360 yards per game and they're not at all likely to get less than that in this game. Anyone thinking that, e-mail me and I'll be happy to wager on either.

So, whether our offense that put up a whopping 30 points in two games vs. the lowly Jets D can match however many points the Bengals hang on us remains to be seen. But let's just say that buying real estate along the coast of Florida just prior to a class 5 hurricane hits is a wiser emotional investment.

camelcowboy
11-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Bengals may be a tad better than the Jets....just a tad. At least offensivelyWe'll hold our own. Its at the ralph and we have had real good luck against this team the last few years.

gr8slayer
11-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Good, I'd much rather be the under dog.

gr8slayer
11-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Is it just me or does Adam Schein look like he has Tom Brady in his pants?

TigerJ
11-01-2007, 08:47 AM
The poor guys at Fox sure are having a bad week, aren't they.

jamze132
11-01-2007, 08:50 AM
It should be a good game and I expect Fewell to continue being inventive. I think our defense is pretty pumped about their recent performances, say what you want about the competition, the other teams are still in the NFL and can, at any given time, put points on the board.

Certain posters on here don't want to give enough credit to the defense this year.

gr8slayer
11-01-2007, 08:52 AM
Can you imagine how good we'd be playing if we were 100 percent? :drool:

camelcowboy
11-01-2007, 08:53 AM
Certain posters on here don't want to give enough credit to the defense this year.A key will be controlling the clock on offense so the defense stays fresh. This is a game where we'll miss Nate Clements for some reason he always shutdown chad Johnson.

Dr. Lecter
11-01-2007, 08:54 AM
They average 25 points per game and 360 yards per game and they're not at all likely to get less than that in this game. Anyone thinking that, e-mail me and I'll be happy to wager on either.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=138419

Why not? The Bills defense has held every single team they have played this year under thier scoring average.

camelcowboy
Can you imagine how good we'd be playing if we were 100 percent? :drool: Im not sold on simpson i think he's a average safety, but im pretty bummed that poz could play but he's stuck on ir.

gr8slayer
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=138419

Why not? The Bills defense has held every single team they have played this year under thier scoring average.
gr8slayer approves of this post.

gr8slayer
11-01-2007, 08:55 AM
Im not sold on simpson i think he's a average safety, but im pretty bummed that poz could play but he's stuck on ir.
I thought Simpson played better than Whitner last year :idunno:

Dude
11-01-2007, 08:55 AM

Say what we want about their D, which isn't much different from the one we just barely managed to put up 13 against, but their O is excellent.

So, whether our offense that put up a whopping 30 points in two games vs. the lowly Jets D can match however many points the Bengals hang on us remains to be seen. But let's just say that buying real estate along the coast of Florida just prior to a class 5 hurricane hits is a wiser emotional investment.Just keep in mind that their offensive numbers are inflated by the slugfests against Cleveland and the NYJ. Not saying you're totally wrong, but just because they are averaging 25 per doesn't mean they're going to go out and put up those numbers against the Bills.

For all the weapons they have on offense, the Bengals are not the juggernaut they should be. Don't think they're going to come in and move the ball at will against the Bills defense simply because they have a gaudy average.

Despite all the Bills's shortcomings on offense, I can't help but think that they could have a decent showing on Sunday. The Bengals defense is atrocious. They have no pass rush, can't stop the run, and can't defend the pass.

These two teams mirror each other in many ways. I think this game is going to be a lot closer than a lot of people are expecting.

camelcowboy
11-01-2007, 08:58 AM
I thought Simpson played better than Whitner last year :idunno:I really like George wilson this year he might give Ko a run for his money if he keeps up the solid play.

gr8slayer
11-01-2007, 09:00 AM
I really like George wilson this year he might give Ko a run for his money if he keeps up the solid play.
Wilson has looked great for a guy who was not even on a roster this time last year and was considered a WR his whole career. The coverage skills appear to be there but his tackling is a bit suspect in my opinion, but that will improve as he continues to learn the position.

gr8slayer
11-01-2007, 09:01 AM
Just keep in mind that their offensive numbers are inflated by the slugfests against Cleveland and the NYJ. Not saying you're totally wrong, but just because they are averaging 25 per doesn't mean they're going to go out and put up those numbers against the Bills.

For all the weapons they have on offense, the Bengals are not the juggernaut they should be. Don't think they're going to come in and move the ball at will against the Bills defense simply because they have a gaudy average.

Despite all the Bills's shortcomings on offense, I can't help but think that they could have a decent showing on Sunday. The Bengals defense is atrocious. They have no pass rush, can't stop the run, and can't defend the pass.

These two teams mirror each other in many ways. I think this game is going to be a lot closer than a lot of people are expecting.
Quit making sense. :goodpost:

trapezeus
11-01-2007, 09:19 AM

yeah, more like "more than a chad better"

sorry, word jokes aren't funny, yet i do them.

Ed
11-01-2007, 12:42 PM

So, whether our offense that put up a whopping 30 points in two games vs. the lowly Jets D can match however many points the Bengals hang on us remains to be seen. But let's just say that buying real estate along the coast of Florida just prior to a class 5 hurricane hits is a wiser emotional investment.
Well if that same Jets team that only put up 17 points on us in two games combined can score 31 agaisnt the Bengals, I think we should be more then capable of keeping pace.

HHURRICANE
11-01-2007, 12:50 PM
I have not felt good about this game and I have yet to hear anybody in the media take the Bills.

To me this is a bad matchup. I expect the Bengals to win this game although I'm hoping otherwise.

Jersey1031
11-01-2007, 04:09 PM
LtFinFan66

FOXSports.com Week 9 NFL expert picks

Experts smexberts...

SABURZFAN
11-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Vegas thinks it's a 1.5 point difference, call it a coin toss.

it was a pick'em at Barley's last night.

MTBillsFan
11-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Is it just me or does Adam Schein look like he has Tom Brady in his pants?

:spit:

That was grand!

Pinkerton Security
11-01-2007, 09:00 PM
I dont think they will put up more than 20 on us. The reason for this is going to be that we will move the ball well on them and eat the clock. I HOPE we do not get in a shootout with these guys cuz we will lose. Keep the ball out of Palmers hands, but dont be so damn conservative in the red zone. We need some TD's!!!!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-01-2007, 09:28 PM
Even if it was the Bills vs Bills everyone would still pick somebody else..

HAHAHA good one Lefty :) !

Typ0
11-01-2007, 09:39 PM
42-17 bengals

Illmatic15
11-02-2007, 05:47 PM
IDIOTS!

evol4276
11-02-2007, 05:58 PM
espns against us every week. honestly who cares lol