PDA

View Full Version : Thank You BillsZone for all of your support last night!

Coach Sal
11-01-2007, 11:27 AM
I want to extend a sincere and warm Thank You to everyone here at BillsZone.com for all of your tremendous support last night when I made my debut on WGR. There's already a thread on this site all about the show, with a link to the audio, and comments from posters. So, I don't want to hog up any more space than I already have.

But, I do need to express my gratitude for everyone here who helped to get the word out before the show aired, for listening to the show, for calling in if you did (which I would not know if you did), and for your feedback both positive and negative.

A special thanks goes out to all the mods here for sticking the thread promoting the show, to Dr. Lecter for all of his support since this process began over a month ago, and to JJamezz for posting the audio for all to download and listen (which you can do now if you missed it).

Of course I'm hoping Wednesday night was my first of many on the Buffalo radio dial, but that is out of my hands now and I can only hope it turns out for the best.

Thanks again.
Sal Capaccio

patmoran2006
11-01-2007, 11:31 AM
Look forward to listening when I have a chance. HOpe things went great for you.

JJamezz
11-01-2007, 11:51 AM
:up:

Great job man, hope it becomes a permanent gig!

Dr. Lecter
11-01-2007, 12:39 PM
You sounded very good last night Sal!

I hope it becomes something permanent.

SquishDaFish
11-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Awesome job bud. Congrats

hammerbillsfan
11-01-2007, 01:14 PM
:clap: Great job! :up: :cheers:

Dude
11-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Good work, Sal.

How did that Tom from NT get through though? What a turd.

patmoran2006
11-01-2007, 01:38 PM
I want to extend a sincere and warm Thank You to everyone here at BillsZone.com for all of your tremendous support last night when I made my debut on WGR. There's already a thread on this site all about the show, with a link to the audio, and comments from posters. So, I don't want to hog up any more space than I already have.

But, I do need to express my gratitude for everyone here who helped to get the word out before the show aired, for listening to the show, for calling in if you did (which I would not know if you did), and for your feedback both positive and negative.

A special thanks goes out to all the mods here for sticking the thread promoting the show, to Dr. Lecter for all of his support since this process began over a month ago, and to JJamezz for posting the audio for all to download and listen (which you can do now if you missed it).

Of course I'm hoping Wednesday night was my first of many on the Buffalo radio dial, but that is out of my hands now and I can only hope it turns out for the best.

Thanks again.
Sal Capaccio
Dont get TOO big before I get that magazine off the ground.. I'm going to be using ya !!!!!

Michael82
11-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Great job, man! You sounded so much better than all those idiots are WGR. It was nice to get someone on there who wasn't just being rude to the callers and hanging up on people. It was also nice to hear someone on WGR actually keep talking about the Buffalo Bills instead of the Sabres, and all the off topic stuff that they talk about. :bf1:

shelby
11-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Congratulations Sal, and best of luck to you!

The last buffalo fan
11-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Good luck and thanks to you!!!! :beers:

Typ0
11-01-2007, 09:27 PM
darn I missed all this :D. Good luck I'll have to check out the audio this weekend.

Bufftp
11-02-2007, 05:58 AM
Great work Coach Sal, you should defitinely be in the running! :up: