PDA

View Full Version : Pats place Sammy Morris on IR

Ickybaluky
11-02-2007, 03:41 PM
Morris season is over (http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2007/11/morris_to_ir.html):

The Patriots announced that RB Sammy Morris (chest) was placed on injured reserve today, ending his season. Morris was injured Oct. 14 against the Cowboys.

With the open roster spot, look for the Patriots to activate either WR Chad Jackson or CB Eddie Jackson from the physically unable to perform list. Due to some injury concerns in the defensive backfield with Eugene Wilson (ankle), Eddie Jackson seems like the more likely candidate.

OpIv37
11-02-2007, 03:45 PM
dammit- he's on my fantasy team.

Philagape
11-02-2007, 05:50 PM
dammit- he's on my fantasy team.

And Maroney's on mine :jig:

Ickybaluky
11-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Rumor is they might bring Corey Dillon back. He is supposed to be working out and wants to join a contender. He supposedly would be interested in returning to the Patriots or going to the Packers.

OpIv37
11-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Rumor is they might bring Corey Dillon back. He is supposed to be working out and wants to join a contender. He supposedly would be interested in returning to the Patriots or going to the Packers.

if he wants to go to a contender, count the Pack out. That team is overachieving in a weak division and reality will eventually kick them in the teeth.

In fact, pretty much everyone is out except the Colts and Pats, arguably Pittsburgh. No one else has a shot this year.