PDA

View Full Version : Wow, this team is not good.

Nighthawk
11-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Until this organization wakes the f**k up and realizes it needs to make changes, this team is going to be pretty bad. What a difference a year makes and what a loser this organization has turned out to be!

OpIv37
11-02-2007, 08:40 PM
wtf happend? It was 1 up then I got a phone call and when I got back to the computer it was 4-1.

Nighthawk
11-02-2007, 08:51 PM
wtf happend? It was 1 up then I got a phone call and when I got back to the computer it was 4-1.

This team just can't play defense. That's what happened and it won't change unless something is done by the FO.

BlackMetalNinja
11-02-2007, 08:53 PM
I think Buffalo's problem is they are too much finesse. They have no leadership or guys that want to be physical and hit out there. We need Drury and Briere and the Front Office screwed everything up.

Nighthawk
11-02-2007, 08:54 PM
I think Buffalo's problem is they are too much finesse. They have no leadership or guys that want to be physical and hit out there. We need Drury and Briere and the Front Office screwed everything up.

It has nothing to do with losing Drury & Briere (and yes, I know you're being sarcastic), but this organization not addressing the character or toughness on this team was a huge mistake. Disagree all you want, but that is what is missing on this team.

OpIv37
11-02-2007, 10:02 PM
It has nothing to do with losing Drury & Briere (and yes, I know you're being sarcastic), but this organization not addressing the character or toughness on this team was a huge mistake. Disagree all you want, but that is what is missing on this team.

Please do not feed the trolls.

Alright, that's harsh- BMN isn't a troll. But he keeps posting that over and over again hoping to irritate us and elicit a response. I'm resisting the temptation to take the bait.

Ebenezer
11-02-2007, 11:20 PM
It has EVERYTHING to do with losing at least Drury...would you want to be a member of this team after that debacle...they made their bed....

Michael82
11-03-2007, 12:39 AM
It has EVERYTHING to do with losing at least Drury...would you want to be a member of this team after that debacle...they made their bed....
Drury and Briere are missed big time right now, even just for their leadership! Right now, no one seems to want to take over for them with that.

Ebenezer
11-03-2007, 12:48 AM
Drury and Briere are missed big time right now, even just for their leadership! Right now, no one seems to want to take over for them with that.
just remember YOU were the one who said that Stafford was ready to be like Drury and I told you he was at least three years away...the FO way overplayed their hands on this one.

IF this team does not make a major trade by Dec. 1 you can write off the season...and management heads should roll.

Michael82
11-03-2007, 12:53 AM
just remember YOU were the one who said that Stafford was ready to be like Drury and I told you he was at least three years away...the FO way overplayed their hands on this one.

IF this team does not make a major trade by Dec. 1 you can write off the season...and management heads should roll.
I was the one who also said that they had to re-sign one or the other, preferably Daniel Briere!

Ebenezer
11-03-2007, 12:55 AM
I was the one who also said that they had to re-sign one or the other, preferably Daniel Briere!
with Briere they would be losing...only closer...Drury was the heart.

Michael82
11-03-2007, 12:59 AM
with Briere they would be losing...only closer...Drury was the heart.
With Briere, they would actually have a leader. He's a doing a damn good job in motivating the Flyers and has 4 goals and 10 assists. He also could have filled the void from Drury leaving. Oh yeah...he also WANTED to be here! :sigh:

Damn you, Larry Quinn and Darcy Regier!!! :mad:

BlackMetalNinja
11-03-2007, 06:53 AM
Please do not feed the trolls.

Alright, that's harsh- BMN isn't a troll. But he keeps posting that over and over again hoping to irritate us and elicit a response. I'm resisting the temptation to take the bait.

Wrong, both of you are wrong.... I'm not being sarcastic and I'm not trying to elicit a response... well, I am, but not in the way you're thinking.

I AGREE with you guys... I don't agree with the fact that just about every single post you guys put in this forum lately is a reiteration of what I posted though. You're beating the proverbial dead horse into an unrecognizable pile of crap at this point. By repeating the same thing over and over again, I'm hoping you guys get the damn point that you don't need to keep saying it, we get it already.

Nighthawk
11-03-2007, 07:39 AM
Wrong, both of you are wrong.... I'm not being sarcastic and I'm not trying to elicit a response... well, I am, but not in the way you're thinking.

I AGREE with you guys... I don't agree with the fact that just about every single post you guys put in this forum lately is a reiteration of what I posted though. You're beating the proverbial dead horse into an unrecognizable pile of crap at this point. By repeating the same thing over and over again, I'm hoping you guys get the damn point that you don't need to keep saying it, we get it already.

Umm, what do you want us to post when this team is a big pile of crap right now? Do you want us to post how great they are or how they'll come around or the FO is great? Would lies make you feel better?

Philagape
11-03-2007, 08:34 AM
If we still had Briere, Connolly and the Roy line would be getting much less attention.

Michael82
11-03-2007, 08:58 AM
If we still had Briere, Connolly and the Roy line would be getting much less attention.
Exactly! :sigh:

blackonyx89
11-03-2007, 12:16 PM
This team is bad,scary bad!!!

:sigh:

Nighthawk
11-03-2007, 12:29 PM
This team is bad,scary bad!!!

:sigh:

Shhh, we're only 12 games in...don't you know! [sarcasm]