PDA

View Full Version : Cincy vs. Bills +1

ChargerBillfan
11-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Hey guys, I am a big time Charger fan who likes to gamble and the Bills have made me rich this year. They sure have surprised me. I took the Bills this weekend for 1k. I know they can beat the awful Bengals. Bills D is no slouch! Esp in Buffulo. This team has some serious fans!:bf1: What is everyone else point of view on this game. And yes I know J.P. is playing but he is a stud in the making. Time my friends, Time. Edwards is good as well but he still is green.

YardRat
11-03-2007, 06:59 PM
I hope you win the bet and we win the game.

Personally, I'm a little wary of Cinci's offense and don't like the match-up. Hopefully, Fewell and the defense can prove me wrong.

BlackMetalNinja
11-03-2007, 07:02 PM

Personally, I'm a little wary of Cinci's offense and don't like the match-up. Hopefully, Fewell and the defense can prove me wrong.
:goodpost:

What he said!

ChargerBillfan
11-03-2007, 07:02 PM

I dont think you are giving your D enough credit here. I strongly believe they can sustain the Bengals offense. Well sort of but if your D puts pressure on Palmer the game is yours.

Typ0
11-03-2007, 11:26 PM
bengals 42 bills 17

jamze132
11-03-2007, 11:40 PM
I dont think you are giving your D enough credit here. I strongly believe they can sustain the Bengals offense. Well sort of but if your D puts pressure on Palmer the game is yours.
Agreed.

I have stated numerous other times that the key to beating the Bengals is to blitz the **** our of Palmer and play their two stud wideouts bumm and run. Our guys have the speed to keep up, just not the height. But to negate the height differential, we force Palmer to throw sooner than intended and off balance so he has a harder time putting the ball where only his guys can get it. Make him throw from his back foot. It's no secret Palmer will start to get pissed and start forcing throws, which plays right into us.

Typ0
11-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Agreed.

I have stated numerous other times that the key to beating the Bengals is to blitz the **** our of Palmer and play their two stud wideouts bumm and run. Our guys have the speed to keep up, just not the height. But to negate the height differential, we force Palmer to throw sooner than intended and off balance so he has a harder time putting the ball where only his guys can get it. Make him throw from his back foot. It's no secret Palmer will start to get pissed and start forcing throws, which plays right into us.

they don't have enough of a running game incorporated into their game plan for that. I kind of expect us to try something similar which will get us killed and with them scoring and having the ball for 45 minutes of the game it's not going to be pretty.

Typ0
11-03-2007, 11:46 PM
who knows, maybe JP will run the dink and dunk tomorrow and we can be close in the fourth at least. I'd like to see it from him in this game but I don't think he can do it. Keep the chains moving and keep their offense off the field and we will beat Cincy but try and get into a shootout with them and we will get destroyed.

mybills
11-04-2007, 05:15 AM
Should be a great game. I'll be watching Greer & McGee. :up:

SquishDaFish
11-04-2007, 05:18 AM
Typo your going to be sooo wrong my friend.

mybills
11-04-2007, 05:21 AM
If he isn't he won't win skooby's contest. :D

Typ0
11-04-2007, 06:43 AM
If he isn't he won't win skooby's contest. :D

it's quite easy to rack up a ton of yards when you are trailing by three TDs the whole game and throwing interceptions which is what's going to happen with JP in there trying to throw the bomb every series of downs.

shelby
11-04-2007, 06:46 AM
This is why we watch the games, people!
:gobills:

mybills
11-04-2007, 06:46 AM
Trent's the one who throws all the int's. Plus Lynch will do some major running.

acehole
11-04-2007, 06:47 AM
it's quite easy to rack up a ton of yards when you are trailing by three TDs the whole game and throwing interceptions which is what's going to happen with JP in there trying to throw the bomb every series of downs.

Now now...what you want to happen and what will happen are quite different. History doesnt support your digs at JP.

ChargerBillfan
11-04-2007, 03:38 PM
Cha ching!:bf1:

YardRat
11-04-2007, 03:43 PM
The defense did a better job between the 20's today then I expected. Cinci never really got a chance to exploit their advantage in the red zone.

My hat's off to the entire defense and the coaching staff.

TigerJ
11-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Congrats, ChargerBillsFan on your new found wealth. We sure made mincemeat out of that spread today, didn't we.