PDA

View Full Version : ESPN cooks Bill Bel., big time....

Mitchy moo
11-03-2007, 10:28 PM
Matt:
First of all, you have to be confident. Smug, even. Actually, just be a condescending a--hole. It's worked well for me. Second, how did you get all of those tough teams on your schedule? I know you can't change it this season, but you need to get in an easier division. Fill your schedule with the equivalent of the Jets, Bills and Dolphins. Temple, Duke and Notre Dame, for example. And then try to play each of them twice a year.
Finally, if you want to win the Heisman, make yourself stand out from the pack. Wear an ascot, hug a goat, impregnate a B-actress, date a supermodel.
Do all that and maybe I'll see you on my team next year. This Cassel is a zero.
-- Bill

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=belichick/071102&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab2pos2

G Wolly
11-03-2007, 11:05 PM
I'm not sure what the purpose of this is?

jamze132
11-03-2007, 11:59 PM
I'm not sure what the purpose of this is?
Join the club...

SquishDaFish
11-04-2007, 05:22 AM
:idunno:

mybills
11-04-2007, 05:31 AM
:rofl: ...

Coach,
I play for an NFL team. We keep running up the score on our opponents and I think it is wrong and not sportsmanlike. How can I put an end to this?

Should I confront my coach?
-- M.C.

M.C.,
Is that you, Matt Cassel?! I knew you were trying to sabotage me. Here's a tip: There's no way to put an end to it. But if you keep chucking interceptions, I'm going to put an end to your career -- how's that? And, no, you should not confront your coach if you want to live. He'll rip your heart out in front of you and take a bite out of it like it's an apple.

You're a loser, Cassel. A loser.
-- Bill