PDA

View Full Version : BILLS GAME DAY

YardRat
11-04-2007, 03:55 AM
http://www.niagara-gazette.com/Buffalo%20Bills/local_story_307234121.html

Buffalo’s player to watch

J.P. Losman, quarterback

The quarterback carousel continues to circle for the Buffalo Bills, with Losman set to get the start today. With coach Dick Jauron sounding more and more like a politician with each passing week, the starting job could be up for grabs if Losman can light up a Cincinnati defense that’s allowing 30.4 points per game.

“It seems like I’m more confident than ever and ready to go,” Losman said earlier this week. “I’m just more comfortable, for some reason.”

So it comes down to one more, maybe final, chance for Losman to prove he deserves to be the man in Buffalo.

“Yeah, it is big,” wide receiver Lee Evans, who has been outspoken in his support of Losman, said of the quarterback’s chance. “It’s certainly another opportunity for him to come out and prove himself and prove why he deserved to be where he was at the beginning of the season.”

Cincinnati’s player to watch

T.J. Houshmandzadeh, wide receiver

Chad Johnson gets most of the attention, both for his look-at-me antics and his game, but Houshmandzadeh is having a Pro Bowl campaign for the Bengals this season. The seventh-year man from Oregon State is the league’s leading receiver with 58 catches for 629 yards. He’s also got at least one touchdown in every game and his nine TDs are three more than the Bills’ entire offense has scored.

“Pretty much every week we’re going to face somebody good,” Bills strong safety Donte Whitner said. “There are a lot of good players in this league. Cincinnati has two great receivers in (T.J.) Houshmandzadeh and Chad Johnson.”

Houshmandzadeh’s strengths are his hands and route-running abilities. He’s also excellent at going over the middle — dangerous territory for any receiver — and can make things happen after the catch.

mybills
11-04-2007, 06:11 AM
I forget which zoner said it, but they would like to see McGee cover TJ, because they think Greer is better and should cover Chad. TJ sounds more dangerous so if Greer is better, maybe he should cover him. :idunno:

mush69
11-04-2007, 08:21 AM
This guy is going to be McGee's shadow for the day. If they are going to throw it to this guy we have to atleast make Palmer think twice about going to him. Mcgee is that corner that has to be there today. I also believe this guy likes to come over the middle and Whitner and company better be ready to dole out some punishment!

:beers:

Mitchy moo
11-04-2007, 08:23 AM
This guy is going to be McGee's shadow for the day. If they are going to throw it to this guy we have to atleast make Palmer think twice about going to him. Mcgee is that corner that has to be there today. I also believe this guy likes to come over the middle and Whitner and company better be ready to dole out some punishment!

:beers:

DIgi will make them all taste his boots.