PDA

View Full Version : See you guys at draft time

Aero II
03-28-2003, 06:02 AM
Please, try not to move this for a day or so, but I just wanted to say see ya around for a couple of weeks. Tomorrow I'm getting married and I won’t be back to the boards until the Monday before the draft. The second best part about our day tomorrow (the first being my beautiful bride) is that we are having a football themed reception.
As friends 4.5 years ago, my fiancé and I made a bet with each other on who would win the Jags @ Bills game where Flutie ran the ball in on the busted play to Thurm. She is a huge Jags fan and didn’t talk to me for 6 weeks. After that she paid up and we’ve been together ever since. Exactly 3 years to the date, the Bills were @ Jax for a Thursday game. I proposed to her in front of Alltel Stadium and tomorrow is now the day I have been waiting for.
At our reception we have ceramic figurines that look like little boy football players, half Bills (new uni’s) half Jags. I took various Jerseys from nflshop.com, bb.com, footballfanatics.com, ect and changed the numbers to read #1-18 for the table numbers. Each little player is a table # marker and the guest’s names replace the players name in the place card. I’ve had a blast working on this with my soon to be wife and wanted to share this experience with all of you. When I get back, I will post some pics of the centerpieces and other Bills related stuff from our happy day.

Dozerdog
03-28-2003, 06:06 AM
Married? You are insane.

Hey, this doesn't mean we will see you in 3 weeks, it meam=ns we won't see you for 40 years... unless you get out on Parole...:D :dolfelon:

don137
03-28-2003, 06:23 AM
Congrats Aero!!
Hopefully your marriage will survive when Buffalo crushes Jacksonville this season.:best:

Pride
03-28-2003, 07:07 AM
Congrats buddy.

Ignore some of these guys... marriage can be fun.

as long as she is the one cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, and taking care of the kids.

hehe

wwovince
03-28-2003, 07:21 AM
Congrads AERO! Cant wait to see pics they got to be cool :gobills:

Tatonka
03-28-2003, 07:31 AM
nice man. gratz...

my wedding was a blast and the days after have been a dream...

being happily married made me feel complete.

hope it does the same for you.

NC-BILLS44
03-28-2003, 08:45 AM
Congratulations!!!!!

lordofgun
03-28-2003, 09:23 AM
Great stuff and congrats! I agree totally with Tatonka. As long as you've found the right woman (and it sounds like you have), you'll never be happier. :D

Cntrygal
03-28-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Pride
Congrats buddy.

Ignore some of these guys... marriage can be fun.

as long as she is the one cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, and taking care of the kids.

hehe

CONGRATS Aero!!!! :best:

Ignore Pride... he obviously didn't catch the clue that she is a FOOTBALL fan. :D

Voltron
03-28-2003, 10:24 AM
Good luck! I hope yours ends up better than mine did :D

SABURZFAN
03-28-2003, 12:36 PM
marriage is the beginning to ruining a good friendship.:jk:

Congrats!!!!

Gunzlingr
03-28-2003, 01:21 PM
Congrats!

clumping platelets
03-28-2003, 02:19 PM