PDA

View Full Version : Game Balls

YardRat
11-04-2007, 03:52 PM
Everybody should get one after the most well-rounded victory of the season, but special kudo's should go to...

Lynch
JP
Evans
The Offensive line
The entire Defense.

MTBillsFan
11-04-2007, 03:54 PM
LYNCH!! Beast mode!
Defense!
Don't hate too much but Coaching Staff

RoanokeVABillsFan
11-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Dare I say it. A gameball for Fairchild for finally showing something, anything,... for the halfback option. About time he made a call for them to get a touchdown. I know the rest of the red zone offense was his typical crap, but we have to encourage him to score touchdowns when in the red zone. You know, that whole positive reinforcement idea!

Ed
11-04-2007, 04:05 PM
This is one of those games where it's hard to not just give the whole team a game ball. You really can't pick out anyone that didn't play well. These are the best kind of games.

GO BILLS!

YardRat
11-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Dare I say it. A gameball for Fairchild for finally showing something, anything,... for the halfback option. About time he made a call for them to get a touchdown. I know the rest of the red zone offense was his typical crap, but we have to encourage him to score touchdowns when in the red zone. You know, that whole positive reinforcement idea!

You do realize that if that particular play had failed Fairchild would be getting roasted for being an idiot and getting 'cutesy', don't you?

TheBrownBear
11-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Game ball to everyone....I seriously can't think of a single goat today. But I'll give BIG BALLS to the following (coaches excluded):

Losman
Evans
Lynch
O-Line
D-Line
Lindell

Philagape
11-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Lynch
Evans
JP
McGee