PDA

View Full Version : *Seven* scoring drives

MikeInRoch
11-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Sure, 4 of them were only three points - but I sure didn't think that I would see a game this year where the offense hung 7 scores on the board.

The last time I could find that the team scored 7 times was two years ago against Cincy, but at least one of those was by the Defense (McGee returned a pick late to seal the game). I don't know when the last time the Bills O scored 7 times.

BillsOverDolphins
11-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Moorman had only 2 punts today!!! gotta love it...TOP gave our defense quite a boost too

MikeInRoch
11-04-2007, 06:34 PM
So the last time the O put up 7 scoring drives. Week 15, 2004. Against Cincy.

We own those guys!

BillsOverDolphins
11-04-2007, 06:38 PM
I think the ST scored a td in that game too...punt block and Jason Peters recovered it in the endzone...might be wrong tho

YardRat
11-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Nice job by everybody today...Despite the 'glitches' here and there, it really was a total team victory.

MikeInRoch
11-04-2007, 06:59 PM
I think the ST scored a td in that game too...punt block and Jason Peter's recovered it in the endzone...might be wrong tho

We're both wrong. That wasn't the game that Peters blocked a punt - but two of the TDs were scored by the Defense. That was the game when Spikes returned to Cincy, and he picked off a screen pass and ran it back.

So the ACTUAL answer was the week before against Cleveland. 2004, Week 14 - Bledsoe threw a TD to Evans, McGahee had 2 rushing TDs, Shaud Williams had a rushing TD, and Lindell had 3 FGs.

MTBillsFan
11-04-2007, 07:00 PM
I think the ST scored a td in that game too...punt block and Jason Peter's recovered it in the endzone...might be wrong tho

Pretty sure you're right on that! TKO scored as well...

BillsOverDolphins
11-04-2007, 07:01 PM
We're both wrong. That wasn't the game that Peters blocked a punt - but two of the TDs were scored by the Defense. That was the game when Spikes returned to Cincy, and he picked off a screen pass and ran it back.

So the ACTUAL answer was the week before against Cleveland. 2004, Week 14 - Bledsoe threw a TD to Evans, McGahee had 2 rushing TDs, Shaud Williams had a rushing TD, and Lindell had 3 FGs.
True..I was at that game...Sleet and snow baby

Don't Panic
11-04-2007, 08:16 PM
O looked great today... props to Fairchild for opening it up... finally.

Tatonka
11-04-2007, 08:58 PM
several of those field goal drives were frustrating because we were so close.. we could have put up 50 points today if we just made a few more plays when we needed them.