X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

*Seven* scoring drives

Sure, 4 of them were only three points - but I sure didn't think that I would see a game this year where the offense hung 7 scores on the board.

The last time I could find that the team scored 7 times was two years ago against Cincy, but at least one of those was by the Defense (McGee returned a pick late to seal the game). I don't know when the last time the Bills O scored 7 times.
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."
  • BillsOverDolphins
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jun 2003

Re: *Seven* scoring drives

Moorman had only 2 punts today!!! gotta love it...TOP gave our defense quite a boost too
    Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• MikeInRoch
      • Sep 2003

So the last time the O put up 7 scoring drives. Week 15, 2004. Against Cincy.

We own those guys!
      "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jun 2003

I think the ST scored a td in that game too...punt block and Jason Peters recovered it in the endzone...might be wrong tho
        Last edited by BillsOverDolphins; 11-04-2007, 07:01 PM.
        Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Nice job by everybody today...Despite the 'glitches' here and there, it really was a total team victory.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• MikeInRoch
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
            I think the ST scored a td in that game too...punt block and Jason Peter's recovered it in the endzone...might be wrong tho
            We're both wrong. That wasn't the game that Peters blocked a punt - but two of the TDs were scored by the Defense. That was the game when Spikes returned to Cincy, and he picked off a screen pass and ran it back.

So the ACTUAL answer was the week before against Cleveland. 2004, Week 14 - Bledsoe threw a TD to Evans, McGahee had 2 rushing TDs, Shaud Williams had a rushing TD, and Lindell had 3 FGs.

Comment

• MTBillsFan
              • May 2003

Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
              I think the ST scored a td in that game too...punt block and Jason Peter's recovered it in the endzone...might be wrong tho
              Pretty sure you're right on that! TKO scored as well...
              Send me some wings!

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
                We're both wrong. That wasn't the game that Peters blocked a punt - but two of the TDs were scored by the Defense. That was the game when Spikes returned to Cincy, and he picked off a screen pass and ran it back.

So the ACTUAL answer was the week before against Cleveland. 2004, Week 14 - Bledsoe threw a TD to Evans, McGahee had 2 rushing TDs, Shaud Williams had a rushing TD, and Lindell had 3 FGs.
                True..I was at that game...Sleet and snow baby
                Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• Don't Panic
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Dec 2005

O looked great today... props to Fairchild for opening it up... finally.

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

several of those field goal drives were frustrating because we were so close.. we could have put up 50 points today if we just made a few more plays when we needed them.
                    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                    X