PDA

View Full Version : Losman is good

more cowbell
11-04-2007, 09:23 PM
Losman played a very good game today.

Try to convince yourself differently if you hate the guy but the point is we won the game...He managed the game well and put up 33 points. He played a very solid game for a starting QB in the NFL.

Go Bills...were 4-4....and none of us thought this was possible 4 weeks ago

Conclusion...

Losman can play well and Edwards can play well.

MTBillsFan
11-04-2007, 09:26 PM
Losman played a very good game today.

Try to convince yourself differently if you hate the guy but the point is we won the game...He managed the game well and put up 33 points. He played a very solid game for a starting QB in the NFL.

Go Bills...were 4-4....and none of us thought this was possible 4 weeks ago

Conclusion...

Losman can play well and Edwards can play well.

Does it really hurt to have two QBs that can play? We need depth at every position

Mad Bomber
11-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Nice problem to have. :up:

DynaPaul
11-04-2007, 09:55 PM
He did good. I said he had no excuse for poor play this game with Cincinnati's crappy defense and he really came through. It was nice to see us really score on a team plus Lynch got his first 100+ yard game.

Mr. Miyagi
11-04-2007, 10:12 PM
I'll stick with JP and let Trent be our caretaker reliable Frank Reich.

OpIv37
11-04-2007, 10:18 PM
I think both Edwards and Losman are mediocre- they do some things well and some things poorly.

Edwards is efficient and moves the ball in chunks, but can't throw the deep ball (I don't know if it's arm strength or experience but he has yet to have a big play), which neutralizes one of our best weapons in Evans.

Losman has a big arm and can make plays with his legs, but he also tries to force plays that aren't there and has accuracy problems at times.

Neither guy is going to lose you many games, but they also won't win you many games. The goal is to figure out who gives us the best chance to win now.

After the game Losman had, I don't know how Jauron can pull him. Plus, the Losman-Evans connection has shredded Miami in the past.

im4bflo
11-04-2007, 10:22 PM
The way it is now, is how it should be.
Our team is finally getting to how it should of been, before we got
hit by all the injuries. And it shows (33 points)!
One week at a time now, next! SQUISHtheFISH! Always a crowd pleaser!
GO BILLS!

LtBillsFan66
11-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Losman played very well today. I hope he can continue.

Edwards is still a rookie. I'm sick of the posts comparing Losman and Edwards apples to apples. Edwards is a rookie. Don't write off what he can't do based on 3 games total played (eg throw long).

That said if Losman can continue on the level today, he deserves to start. Shame it took a benching to get his head of of his azz.