PDA

View Full Version : I know we have Miami this week but .....

acehole
11-05-2007, 08:07 AM
I really hate them...not only do they cheat....they are dirty players.
Classless from the top down. They bark at the refs all game long for
nothing...because they miss a play. They hit low...they hit out of
bounds...they hit late...they hold all game..then they get mad when
the refs dont throw a flag for them for nothing. I dont care if NE
beats us .. I hope we throw every blitz in our play book at the pretty
boy. Did you ever notice how pissed they all look when they play? It
is almost like they are drugged before hand...possesed even. Lets give
the Pats thier first loss and show the NFL the Bills are baaaack!

PS Code red on Tom Brady.

DynaPaul
11-05-2007, 08:28 AM
McCargo should do a "Wilfork" on him.

HHURRICANE
11-05-2007, 08:31 AM
I have been saying this for weeks but if there is a team that could upset the Pats it's the Bills.

Not because of our talent but because this is a game that no matter how hard the Pats try they are going to have a hard time getting up for. The fact that they beat the Colts definately helps with my theory.

Could you imagine if the Pats perfect season has the Bills as there only loss? Everybody still remembers who beat Chicago in '85 and that was 22 years ago.

mybills
11-05-2007, 08:33 AM
This thread started off really confusing. :couch:

HHURRICANE
11-05-2007, 12:45 PM
I have been saying this for weeks but if there is a team that could upset the Pats it's the Bills.

Not because of our talent but because this is a game that no matter how hard the Pats try they are going to have a hard time getting up for. The fact that they beat the Colts definately helps with my theory.

Could you imagine if the Pats perfect season has the Bills as there only loss? Everybody still remembers who beat Chicago in '85 and that was 22 years ago.

My theory just got put on life support with the game becoming a primetime game. The Pats usually play well on Primetime. The 1PM start favored us for sure.

Well lets hope Brady has a waxing injury or a maicure issue on his throwing hand.

acehole
11-05-2007, 03:15 PM
This thread started off really confusing. :couch:

Yea sorry the sub head got deleted somehow.

But yea F-the PAts.

Mitchy moo
11-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Yea sorry the sub head got deleted somehow.

But yea F-the PAts.

Premature but true, pats must pay. Code red Brady.

acehole
11-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Premature but true, pats must pay. Code red Brady.

I hope we get to see that sissy hissy fit look he gets when things are not going his way......

Please please one of you at the game start chanting..."B A BY .........B a b y"

Elminster
11-05-2007, 03:46 PM
I hope we get to see that sissy hissy fit look he gets when things are not going his way......

It's hilarious. He looks like he's going to cry or something. I don't think many of them actually have fun just playing...

The last buffalo fan
11-05-2007, 03:57 PM
I know we can beat them, and our players know it too, so let's give them a damn run for their money ..................**** them all!!!!!!!! :gobills:

mybills
11-05-2007, 05:30 PM

That was funny as hell watching him do that yesterday!

BillsOverDolphins
11-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Barring a Brady injury I don't see how we can possibly beat them--especially now that the game's on primetime. Belichick has 2 weeks to prepare for us as well...

venis2k1
11-05-2007, 05:38 PM
lets not over look this dolphins game, its never easy to beat a division rival on the road, especially when they are coming off of their bye week.

acehole
11-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Barring a Brady injury I don't see how we can possibly beat them--especially now that the game's on primetime. Belichick has 2 weeks to prepare for us as well...

We can do it...it will take outsmarting and game planning ...we really dont have to take Brady out...just get him off his game ..... BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ. Drop 8 in coverage stack the rightside of the line...crap like that. There is no doubt they would want to do the same to JP...so a heavy dose of Lynch earlier would be nice...after the bomb to LEvans for the td.

acehole
11-05-2007, 05:46 PM
lets not over look this dolphins game, its never easy to beat a division rival on the road, especially when they are coming off of their bye week.

Indeed but Ronnie Brown is out...and they are breaking in a new QB.
We gave Carson Palmer fits...with Ocho Stinko and TJ hrewuijfsl...what about Cleo Lemon? and who are the WR? We need two guys on T Ginn and that should be fine. We are on grass with a power running game we should be fine.

Crisis
11-05-2007, 05:51 PM
jesus christ, how many times in the past 5 years have we played new england coming out of their bye week? seems like every other year.

such bull****

kinigirly
11-05-2007, 05:56 PM
seeing brady throw a temper tantrum is the best site ever. i would love for things to not go his way against us, throw a tantrum, have our insane crowd get under his skin(i do LOVE the baby taunt) to the point where he would finally lose his cool on national televsion via a f**k you to the fans or a middle finger. i would give up christmas for it

venis2k1
11-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Indeed but Ronnie Brown is out...and they are breaking in a new QB.
We gave Carson Palmer fits...with Ocho Stinko and TJ hrewuijfsl...what about Cleo Lemon? and who are the WR? We need two guys on T Ginn and that should be fine. We are on grass with a power running game we should be fine.

the thing that scares me about cleo Lemon is that there isnt a whole lot of tape for our defense to study on him. And as for running back, i watched the game last week in london and i was impressed by that Chatman kid, he was running hard.

11-05-2007, 06:34 PM
we are gonna lose sooooo bad

UltimateBillsFan
11-05-2007, 06:42 PM
We can't forget the Dolphins. Who knows what can happen in this league and I know I don't want the Bills to be known as the team that lost to Miami. We can't look past them.