• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Just want to say...

I'm just getting here today, and without going through all of the threads...

My boy McGee made me very happy yet again. This kid just keeps getting better!
    Also, I'm glad Chad's gonna be alright, although I can't rule out complications later on stemming from the beating(s) he took. The cat scan may say he's ok now, but ya don't mess with concussions which is prolly what he got. That brings me to DiG..I hope he's not suffering a bad one as a mild one may allow him to play next week.
    I hope Ellison & Roscoe are ok, too.
    One last thing, I absolutely enjoy watching the JP-Lee hookup! I am so happy the Bills won, and I didn't think CIN's D was as bad as everyone was making them out to be. Not in the first 1/2 anyway. They didn't allow Lynch to get through too often, although some blame goes to the OL for not doing their part to help. But it all worked out in the end! Oh and I'm glad we have Lindell!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Just want to say...

p.s. I can't wait to see JJ's video!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

Re: Just want to say...

What happened to Ellison?

Comment

Working...
      X