PDA

View Full Version : PATS GAME IN 2 weeks is not the TEST for either qb

djjimkelly
11-05-2007, 09:31 AM
i know many people on this board will be looking at game in 2 weeks vs the patriots as the test for either qb.

I WANT TO SAY THAT IS NOT THE TEST!!!

they are 9-0 they destroy everyone so for anyone to say boom that game defines what the team is or either QB is. its not the proper view point becuz based on that theory every starting qb they have played should be benched.

THE REAL TEST on this schedule is right after the pats game.

the jags then the redskins they are both teams whos records will be .500 or close probably above. im not calling those games the test becuz they equal us im calling those games as the test becuz they are the only games in next 4 weeks that are in question of the outcome.

most of us can agree we will beat the phins and lose to the pats. u dont need to be a magician to figure all this out.

however the jags and skins are truly games that are tests. id love to see bills have to play a team who is lets say 7-3 at that point of the schedule but i can't make the schedule.

OpIv37
11-05-2007, 09:33 AM
forget about the Pats- it's a loss.

Concentrate on beating the Dolphins - it would be humiliating to be their only win of the season, plus it virtually guarantees 4-6 and being out of the playoff hunt in mid- November. I want to see the team stay focused on the Phins and count on being 5-5 after the Pats game.

jpdex12
11-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Every game is a test because it shows how the player handles different types of situations and adversity.

A good QB would easily pad his stats against this weak Miami team and smartly play a mistake free game against the Patriots to grind out a win.

The Patriots game will be alot like the Dallas game if we want to win it at home. That means that the crowd had better come to scream their asses off the entire game like the MNF against Dallas if we want to contribute in any way as the 12th man.

OpIv37
11-05-2007, 09:37 AM
btw how can you say the Pats game is not the test?

If we're ever going to get anywhere in this league, we're going to have to beat teams like the Pats and the Colts.

gr8slayer
11-05-2007, 09:41 AM

If we're ever going to get anywhere in this league, we're going to have to beat teams like the Pats and the Colts.
And the fact that Losman and Edwards get paid ten times as much as any of us to win football games. Who the hell cares if it's the Patriots, you think App. State went into the game against Michigan saying; "oh big bad Michigan, we're not worthy."

How about Stanford vs. USC?

I really wonder how some of you make it through life with your loser mentalities.

Elminster
11-05-2007, 09:42 AM

Indeed. If yesterday's game taught us anything, it's that the Patsies are vulnerable. You CAN pressure Marsha, you CAN contain their offense, and you most certainly CAN move the ball and SCORE on their defense. They are far from invincible and we have to play them like we're going to beat them no matter the outcome.

Of course, first thing's first. Let's get ready for a good ole' fashioned Phish fry!:fishfry:

djjimkelly
11-05-2007, 09:44 AM
also im being realistic and preparing this board for what i know i will see in 2 weeks.

JP led bills will beat the dolphins and our team will i wont say 100% sure but im 95% sure we will be outclassed vs the pats.

so becuz of that im not taking a losers mentality vs the pats im just going on what ive seen in nfl this year.

Philagape
11-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Of course the Pats is expected to be a loss, simply because they'll light us up. But
it is possible for a QB to not be totally humiliated against them. Pennington had 2 TDs and no INTs. Derek Anderson had 287 yards and 2 TDs. Romo had 2 TDs and 1 INT. Nobody expects any QB to light them up, but a respectable effort with minimal mistakes, at least some ball movement and a couple scores isn't too much to ask.

djjimkelly
11-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Of course the Pats is expected to be a loss, simply because they'll light us up. But
it is possible for a QB to not be totally humiliated against them. Pennington had 2 TDs and no INTs. Derek Anderson had 287 yards and 2 TDs. Romo had 2 TDs and 1 INT. Nobody expects any QB to light them up, but a respectable effort with minimal mistakes, at least some ball movement and a couple scores isn't too much to ask.

i agree with you 100% but as we have seen on this board lately some will find a way to blame one of the qbs for the fact pats roll up 450 yards.

justasportsfan
11-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Every game is a test .

WORD!!