• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Super Bowl

I think the only people who'll be watching it is Pats fans. I don't even think the opponent's fans will watch. I'll bet the viewer ratings will be at an all time low. It's no fun watching a S.B. when you pretty much know who the winner will be. I know I'm not watching it this year, I don't care who plays in it with NE. F that boring chit! Yesterday's game was as exciting as the DAL BUF MNF game. That's it for entertainment this year. NE & Colt can't both be in the SB.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Re: Super Bowl

Originally posted by mybills
    I think the only people who'll be watching it is Pats fans. I don't even think the opponent's fans will watch. I'll bet the viewer ratings will be at an all time low.
    The two highest-rated NFL games this year are NE@Indy and NE@Dallas. Apparently, there are others out there interested in watching them play.

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Don't mind mybills. She is extremely bitter about the Pats all the time.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Valerie
        Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
        • Jul 2002

I was really hoping Peyton & the Colts would've beat Brady & the Pats. I don't really care for the Pats either. But, I hate the Skins more and it really pisses me off that the freaking Jets blew the game and let the Skins win!!!!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
        Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
        The only answer I found for all this hurt
        Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Valerie
          I was really hoping Peyton & the Colts would've beat Brady & the Pats. I don't really care for the Pats either. But, I hate the Skins more and it really pisses me off that the freaking Jets blew the game and let the Skins win!!!!
          Oh be quiet, at least your Cowpokes won.

Comment

• Valerie
            Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
            • Jul 2002

Yup, the Cowboys won and the Bills won. It would've been a perfect day had the Skins lost!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
            Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
            The only answer I found for all this hurt
            Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

Ill do the same thing I did every year buy the cheapest jersey of the opposing team I can find. I wore a Curtis Enis jersey during last years Super Bowl.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Some girl showed up for the Colts game at the Bills Backers place I was at. She wore a Colts hat & hoodie and was laughing when she told us she got dirty looks when she walked in. I wasn't surprised.
                After I left there, I stopped at the place down the street to see my friends, and every Pats fan there was saying they had the game in the bag a few minutes into the1st qtr. That's either wishful thinking or just plain stupid. Same thing when Bills fans go telling everyone we're gonna win a game before it even starts. Any fan for that matter.

And RS, stop telling people that. It's the fans I hate..get it right!
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NE39
                  The two highest-rated NFL games this year are NE@Indy and NE@Dallas. Apparently, there are others out there interested in watching them play.
                  I already said Indy can't be in the sb at the same time. Dallas fans are laughing that NE thinks they're America's team.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by NE39
                    um, any football fan is interested in watching two undefeated teams go at it in the middle of the season.

I watched those two games hoping NE would lose. Now that it's apparent NE won't lose, I have no interest in watching them anymore. I'll watch them play Buffalo, because I'm a Bills fan and all Bills fans are at least a little masochistic. But after that, I won't watch NE again. I hate those ****ers and I can't stand watching them celebrate wins on the field.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Don't bother, Op. He doesn't even understand the thread title.

Comment

• chubluv
                        BillsZone bowling team MVP
                        • Jan 2003

I always throw the Super Bowl party for my co workers and friends, but this year I am giving up the party. I am coming home from Cancun that morning & There was no way I was going to bust my hump to throw a party just to watch the f'n Patriots.

We are in 5th place
                        Clump is on the IR
                        Chubluv average is 167
                        Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
                        Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• STAMPY
                          Hall of Fame Zoner
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                          I think the only people who'll be watching it is Pats fans. I don't even think the opponent's fans will watch. I'll bet the viewer ratings will be at an all time low. It's no fun watching a S.B. when you pretty much know who the winner will be. I know I'm not watching it this year, I don't care who plays in it with NE. F that boring chit! Yesterday's game was as exciting as the DAL BUF MNF game. That's it for entertainment this year. NE & Colt can't both be in the SB.
                          you say stupid things often.

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Jun 2003

I can't watch NE in the superbowl without a heavy dose of jack daniels and percocet
                            Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by STAMPY
                              you say stupid things often.
                              Clever. Now explain what's so stupid about it.
                              If you want to suck their ass, go for it. I'm pretty sure the rest of us would like to see someone else play.

Comment

Working...
                              X