PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl

mybills
11-05-2007, 09:36 AM
I think the only people who'll be watching it is Pats fans. I don't even think the opponent's fans will watch. I'll bet the viewer ratings will be at an all time low. It's no fun watching a S.B. when you pretty much know who the winner will be. I know I'm not watching it this year, I don't care who plays in it with NE. F that boring chit! :down: Yesterday's game was as exciting as the DAL BUF MNF game. That's it for entertainment this year. NE & Colt can't both be in the SB.

Ickybaluky
11-05-2007, 01:19 PM
I think the only people who'll be watching it is Pats fans. I don't even think the opponent's fans will watch. I'll bet the viewer ratings will be at an all time low.

The two highest-rated NFL games this year are NE@Indy and NE@Dallas. Apparently, there are others out there interested in watching them play.

RockStar36
11-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Don't mind mybills. She is extremely bitter about the Pats all the time.

Valerie
11-05-2007, 01:25 PM
I was really hoping Peyton & the Colts would've beat Brady & the Pats. I don't really care for the Pats either. But, I hate the Skins more and it really pisses me off that the freaking Jets blew the game and let the Skins win!!!! :fury: :mad:

hammerbillsfan
11-05-2007, 01:28 PM
I was really hoping Peyton & the Colts would've beat Brady & the Pats. I don't really care for the Pats either. But, I hate the Skins more and it really pisses me off that the freaking Jets blew the game and let the Skins win!!!! :fury: :mad:

Oh be quiet, at least your Cowpokes won. :mad:

Valerie
11-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Yup, the Cowboys won and the Bills won. It would've been a perfect day had the Skins lost!

The King
11-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Ill do the same thing I did every year buy the cheapest jersey of the opposing team I can find. I wore a Curtis Enis jersey during last years Super Bowl.

mybills
11-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Some girl showed up for the Colts game at the Bills Backers place I was at. She wore a Colts hat & hoodie and was laughing when she told us she got dirty looks when she walked in. I wasn't surprised.
After I left there, I stopped at the place down the street to see my friends, and every Pats fan there was saying they had the game in the bag a few minutes into the1st qtr. That's either wishful thinking or just plain stupid. Same thing when Bills fans go telling everyone we're gonna win a game before it even starts. Any fan for that matter. :rolleyes:

And RS, stop telling people that. It's the fans I hate..get it right! :up:

mybills
11-05-2007, 02:13 PM
The two highest-rated NFL games this year are NE@Indy and NE@Dallas. Apparently, there are others out there interested in watching them play.
I already said Indy can't be in the sb at the same time. Dallas fans are laughing that NE thinks they're America's team. :chuckle:

OpIv37
11-05-2007, 03:43 PM

um, any football fan is interested in watching two undefeated teams go at it in the middle of the season.

I watched those two games hoping NE would lose. Now that it's apparent NE won't lose, I have no interest in watching them anymore. I'll watch them play Buffalo, because I'm a Bills fan and all Bills fans are at least a little masochistic. But after that, I won't watch NE again. I hate those ****ers and I can't stand watching them celebrate wins on the field.

mybills
11-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Don't bother, Op. He doesn't even understand the thread title. :duh:

chubluv
11-06-2007, 09:27 PM
I always throw the Super Bowl party for my co workers and friends, but this year I am giving up the party. I am coming home from Cancun that morning & There was no way I was going to bust my hump to throw a party just to watch the f'n Patriots.

STAMPY
11-06-2007, 10:07 PM
I think the only people who'll be watching it is Pats fans. I don't even think the opponent's fans will watch. I'll bet the viewer ratings will be at an all time low. It's no fun watching a S.B. when you pretty much know who the winner will be. I know I'm not watching it this year, I don't care who plays in it with NE. F that boring chit! :down: Yesterday's game was as exciting as the DAL BUF MNF game. That's it for entertainment this year. NE & Colt can't both be in the SB.

you say stupid things often.

BillsOverDolphins
11-06-2007, 10:14 PM
I can't watch NE in the superbowl without a heavy dose of jack daniels and percocet

mybills
11-07-2007, 06:04 AM
you say stupid things often.
Clever. Now explain what's so stupid about it.
If you want to suck their ass, go for it. I'm pretty sure the rest of us would like to see someone else play.

LtFinFan66
11-07-2007, 06:06 AM
NE has to make it first

mybills
11-07-2007, 06:10 AM
True, Lt. The Colts could take it away in the PO's. :pray: :D

LtFinFan66
11-07-2007, 06:13 AM
We can dream eh

RockStar36
11-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Maybe it's because I'm not surrounded by Patriot fans but they don't really bother me. Or maybe it's because the few that are on the board (the only ones I actually talk to) aren't that bad.

I just have a feeling that Buffalo fans would be equally bad if the Bills were an NFL powerhouse like the Patriots. Add in that every other Boston team is doing real well and it just makes it worse for everyone else.

mybills
11-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Maybe it's because I'm not surrounded by Patriot fans
Yup, that's why.

BillsOverDolphins
11-07-2007, 11:49 PM
Maybe it's because I'm not surrounded by Patriot fans but they don't really bother me. Or maybe it's because the few that are on the board (the only ones I actually talk to) aren't that bad.

I just have a feeling that Buffalo fans would be equally bad if the Bills were an NFL powerhouse like the Patriots. Add in that every other Boston team is doing real well and it just makes it worse for everyone else.
I'm not surrounded by Patriot fans but I hate them...I honestly didn't know they existed pre-2001