PDA

View Full Version : i have a new angle on the qbs

djjimkelly
11-05-2007, 09:56 AM
i have listened to every jauron interview this year whether its buffalobills.com or jauron in his spot on sirius.

AND IM SURE MOST OF YOU HAVE TOO

anyway my point is simple when jauron said we will be going with trent a few weeks back

did he not say

that continuity is playing a major factor in this decision. he did say this is working so we will move forward with it.

so is it possible the decision was made on we are winning why change. and im pretty positive this exact mentality will roll into the next decision. JP comes in wins jets game now beats the bengals in all likely hood will beat dolphins. it will be same scenario and will be same result going with the QB who has won the last few games.

its not the right way to decide who QB is. but its what jauron has done

Philagape
11-05-2007, 09:58 AM
It's hard to argue against going with the hot hand. Neither QB has earned entitlement, so it's a game-by-game competition.

justasportsfan
11-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Jauron is confused about what to do because he is trying to win and please the owner at the same time. Win with JP, make Ralphy happy with Trent.

Don't Panic
11-05-2007, 10:36 AM
For where we're at, the hot hand philosophy is definitely the best one. There's not enough separating JP and Trent to say that one deserves to be permanently named the starter. The key for Jauron is to declare that this is what he's doing... he basically declared Trent the starter when JP got healthy and that was a mistke. It's not that one QB has "lost" the starting position, its that we're going with the hot hand.

Meathead
11-05-2007, 11:04 AM
:lolpoint: haters