PDA

View Full Version : Implications of a W this week

trapezeus
11-05-2007, 10:03 AM
In that scenario, we are tied for the last spot in the wildcard race. and we face both those teams.

Cleveland plays Pittsburgh, in pitt. They lost 34-7 in week 1
Jags play Tenn, and they lost 13-10 in week 1.

We play miami, in miami.

We'd all be 5-4.

Ofcourse, i am discounting anyone from the AFC West as getting in. Technically, the Chargers could also be tied for that last spot as well, but after the minny game, i think it's safe to say their down.

Who could imagine at 0-3 that we even had an outside shot for theplayoffs.

Football is getting good again.

HHURRICANE
11-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Imagine if we are 6-4 after upsetting NE, which I think we have an outside chance of happening.

Mahdi
11-05-2007, 10:14 AM
More importantly,,,,, Denver lost as well as KC. KC especially would stand in our way for a wild card.

trapezeus
11-05-2007, 10:44 AM
bottom line, the Bills have to keep winning. and everything else will sort its way out one way or the other. but i find it really interesting that we are in the thick of things with this season. it's not a lost cause.

and maybe we beat a bad bengals team yesterday, but the bills didn't sit there struggling to hold on. When it came down to it, they shoved the run down their throat, and managed to finish one more drive witha TD to put it away.

Regardless of who you want as coach, QB, DB, OL, DL, this team was fun to watch yesterday and gives you the hope that the next few weeks will be as exciting.

Confused
11-05-2007, 11:00 AM
playoffs here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!