PDA

View Full Version : Invited Back: I'll be hosting on WGR Tuesday night from 8-10pm

Coach Sal
11-05-2007, 11:07 AM
WGR Program Director Andy Roth has been gracious enough to invite me back for another chance to host the evening shift. I had a blast doing it last week and I'm honored to have the opportunity to do so again. As I explained last week, WGR has always been my "dream job," (since I was a kid......and still is) and now I am lucky enought to be getting the opportunity to make the most of it.

I will be on live tomorrow night (Tuesday, November 6th) from 8-10pm, immediately after the Lee Evans Show. Of course the hot topic will be the Bills QB situation and imparticular the play of JP Losman on Sunday against the Bengals. I have a lot of thoughts on him, the QB situation, this team as it stands right now, the game Sunday, and the rest of 2007.

But you'll have to listen in order to hear them.

Of course you may call with your own comments/questions, but just having your support and listening and giving feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Once again, if you do call, please remember a few things:

--You know me as "Coach" on here.....but please just refer to me as "Sal." WGR already has a "Coach." He earned that title a long time before I did.

--Don’t be mad if I say something that you interpret as me being totally rude. It aint personal.....just business.......and sometmes business dictates moving to the next call or break, or the interpretation of what was said was not always was was said.

--Of course do not say anything that can get yourself in trouble, either.

--It is election night Tuesday, so I know some of you may be watching the tube and getting updates. You can always turn down the sound and listen to WGR from 8-10pm and still see the results.

If you are out of town or not near a radio, you have the option of listening online. Just go to the station’s website. In order to listen live you must register your email address, which is quick and easy. Then just click the "Listen Live" button.

http://www.wgr550.com

Thank You so much for all your support.
~~Sal Capaccio

Meathead
11-05-2007, 11:12 AM
ur doin awesome just keep stringing the ws together and hope you dont lose your gig to injury

hammerbillsfan
11-05-2007, 11:29 AM
wonderful news Coach Sal!! :up:

Dr. Lecter
11-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Great news Sal!!!

C'mon guys, lets show our support and call in!!!

trapezeus
11-05-2007, 11:31 AM
congrats Coach Sal. That's exciting news. Knock em dead again!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-05-2007, 11:31 AM
AWESOME coach Sal! I'll be listening and cheering you on!

Forward_Lateral
11-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Do you accept calls from Canada? :snicker:

hammerbillsfan
11-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Do you accept calls from Canada? :snicker:

I heard a guy call in from Stoney Creek last week. :mounty:

Forward_Lateral
11-05-2007, 11:48 AM
I might make a call in. Depends on what the topics are.

Coach Sal
11-05-2007, 01:48 PM
I might make a call in. Depends on what the topics are.

Gee, I wonder.......

:D

The last buffalo fan
11-05-2007, 01:58 PM
:bf1:

Can I call you Sal The Coach???

SquishDaFish
11-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Sweet bro Congrats

MikeInRoch
11-05-2007, 02:30 PM
I wrote WGR after last week's show saying they should have you on full time. Maybe it helped. :D

Forward_Lateral
11-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Gee, I wonder.......

:D

:snicker:

I might call in and ask you a tough question.

shelby
11-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Congratulations Sal!
:up:

lordofgun
11-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Why don't they just freaking hire you already? :mad:

Night Train
11-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Open the show with a rant why Gibran Hamdan isn't getting his shot at QB.

Then just hammer on it for the full 2 hours.

don137
11-05-2007, 03:30 PM
That is great news. Very happy for you Coach Sal. I am sure you will do a awesome job. Your posts are very informative with great input.

Wys Guy
11-05-2007, 06:56 PM
WGR Program Director Andy Roth has been gracious enough to invite me back for another chance to host the evening shift. I had a blast doing it last week and I'm honored to have the opportunity to do so again. As I explained last week, WGR has always been my "dream job," (since I was a kid......and still is) and now I am lucky enought to be getting the opportunity to make the most of it.

I will be on live tomorrow night (Tuesday, November 6th) from 8-10pm, immediately after the Lee Evans Show. Of course the hot topic will be the Bills QB situation and imparticular the play of JP Losman on Sunday against the Bengals. I have a lot of thoughts on him, the QB situation, this team as it stands right now, the game Sunday, and the rest of 2007.

But you'll have to listen in order to hear them.

Of course you may call with your own comments/questions, but just having your support and listening and giving feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Once again, if you do call, please remember a few things:

--You know me as "Coach" on here.....but please just refer to me as "Sal." WGR already has a "Coach." He earned that title a long time before I did.

--Don’t be mad if I say something that you interpret as me being totally rude. It aint personal.....just business.......and sometmes business dictates moving to the next call or break, or the interpretation of what was said was not always was was said.

--Of course do not say anything that can get yourself in trouble, either.

--It is election night Tuesday, so I know some of you may be watching the tube and getting updates. You can always turn down the sound and listen to WGR from 8-10pm and still see the results.

If you are out of town or not near a radio, you have the option of listening online. Just go to the station’s website. In order to listen live you must register your email address, which is quick and easy. Then just click the "Listen Live" button.

http://www.wgr550.com

Thank You so much for all your support.
~~Sal Capaccio

CONGRATS Sal!!!

EricStratton
11-05-2007, 09:03 PM
That's great news Sal, keep climbing the hill and you'll be working drive time before you know it.

As far as the other "coach", have someone punch him in the throat or something and your problems are solved.

Dr. Lecter
11-06-2007, 08:03 AM
Bump!

mush69
11-06-2007, 10:07 AM
The Computers I have internet access to at work have no sound capabilites, it sucks so I'll have to catch the rebroadcast off of this site. Sounds like a great gig, work hard and put your time in and WGR will get the hint. Phone calls mean people are listening.

:beers:

HAMMER
11-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Finally the zone has a real journalist in our midst, congratulations.

Dr. Lecter
11-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Tune in now everybody.....