PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: Dolpins sticking with Cleo Lemon against Bills

The Answer
11-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Not that it really matters who they start.......

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3095543

Lemon will remain at QB for Dolphins at Buffalo

Associated Press

<!-- promo plug -->
<!-- end promo plug -->
DAVIE, Fla. -- Cleo Lemon (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=7026) will keep the No. 1 quarterback job for the Miami Dolphins (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=mia) and start Sunday against Buffalo, coach Cam Cameron said Monday.

There had been speculation Cameron might give rookie John Beck (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=8294) his first NFL start for the winless Dolphins...................

~The Answer

Ed
11-05-2007, 12:18 PM
That's too bad. I was hoping Beck would play.

hydro
11-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Lt isn't going to be happy....

:chuckle:

camelcowboy
11-05-2007, 12:41 PM
we have to beat them no matter who is in at qb.

HHURRICANE
11-05-2007, 12:42 PM
The kid is just not ready. I have heard this on the Fins board as well.

It kind of puts in perspective the job Edwards had done in relief of Losman.

I also think that Miami needs a win desperately and Lemon hasn't played that poorly.

The Answer
11-05-2007, 12:45 PM
The kid is just not ready. I have heard this on the Fins board as well.

It kind of puts in perspective the job Edwards had done in relief of Losman.

I also think that Miami needs a win desperately and Lemon hasn't played that poorly.

Just another example of why the Dolphins are the worst franchise in the league - Their whole front office should be fired for passing on Brady Quinn. Not to mention they could have had Trent 'The Franchise' Edwards as well.

Sadly they are stuck with a Lemon starting....

~The Answer

HHURRICANE
11-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Just another example of why the Dolphins are the worst franchise in the league - Their whole front office should be fired for passing on Brady Quinn. Not to mention they could have had Trent 'The Franchise' Edwards as well.

~The Answer

This is a horrible team that will most likely play us tough.

The Answer
11-05-2007, 12:56 PM
This is a horrible team that will most likely play us tough.

In most cases The Answer would agree - but we are too well coached for a letdown like this.

Sure the dolfellon are coming off a bye and want to get a win. But no way we should struggle with a team like this if we are to be taken seriously. They have no starting QB, WR, RB and their oline is horrid.

Not to mention their defense has finally taken a nosedive. If we don't beat them by at least 17 points it will be a dissappointment.

~The Answer

justasportsfan
11-05-2007, 01:02 PM
http://www.nfl.com/players/jessechatman/profile?id=CHA744143

watch out

madness
11-05-2007, 01:26 PM
I hope we spark a QB controversy.

:squish:

Static
11-05-2007, 01:53 PM
In most cases The Answer would agree - but we are too well coached for a letdown like this.

Sure the dolfellon are coming off a bye and want to get a win. But no way we should struggle with a team like this if we are to be taken seriously. They have no starting QB, WR, RB and their oline is horrid.

Not to mention their defense has finally taken a nosedive. If we don't beat them by at least 17 points it will be a dissappointment.

~The Answer

Actually our oline has improved quite a bit, our RB have been getting good chunks of yardage, But yes our QB and WR play is horrid.

The Answer
11-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Actually our oline has improved quite a bit, our RB have been getting good chunks of yardage, But yes our QB and WR play is horrid.

Ronnie Brown is lost for the season though - and without him you are going to struggle even more.

Despite the Dolfellons plight - The Answer still believes you won't go winless, but rest assured it won't be the Bills you get a win against.

~The Answer

Mitchy moo
11-05-2007, 01:59 PM

Even with Ginn?? You should be able to get a good QB with the first pick or at least trade it for one anyways.

justasportsfan
11-05-2007, 02:00 PM
If FH closed for the season ? :idunno:

Mitchy moo
11-05-2007, 02:04 PM
If FH closed for the season ? :idunno:

It's just closed.

RedEyE
11-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Fins are coming off a BYE. I'm not looking past this team as I'm sure they are workinig hard to beat Buffalo Sunday. They ALWAYS play Buffalo hard.

DynaPaul
11-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Well if Miami is giving us a Lemon then I guess the defensive line will have to make lemonade!

LtFinFan66
11-05-2007, 07:25 PM
I AM DONE WATCHING THE FINS FOR THIS SEASON!! This is bull****!! Lemon has shown he is not the future. Beck needs to be in there so we can see what we have. I would rather go 0-16 and see what Beck has then go the same or 1-15 and not know what we have in Beck. The bye week was a perfect time to put him in. He has been getting 50% of the practice snaps. BS!! BS!! BS!!

I was willing to give Cam a chance since he came into a bad situation and they have shown improvement on offense. This is a very unwise move for his future coaching career.

GO BUCKEYES!! Bring my football season home for me!

LtFinFan66
11-05-2007, 07:29 PM

~The AnswerGive the Quinn stuff a rest and worry about the Bills. Quinn has done what exactly to make us regret not taking him?? waiting......waiting......waiting........QUINN WAS OVERRATED AT ND!! Understand that. In a couple years if he is lighting it up, then you can say I told you so. But seriously, can anyone be any futher from their user name than you are in real life. "The Answer" :rofl:

Devin
11-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Give the Quinn stuff a rest and worry about the Bills. Quinn has done what exactly to make us regret not taking him?? waiting......waiting......waiting........QUINN WAS OVERRATED AT ND!! Understand that. In a couple years if he is lighting it up, then you can say I told you so. But seriously, can anyone be any futher from their user name than you are in real life. "The Answer" :rofl:

While I think the Fins should have taken Quinn I dont disagree with anything said here. Quinn is such a douchebag.

BillsOverDolphins
11-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Bad news IMO...Lemon isn't as bad as people make him out to be, and he has a rapport with the dolphin offense already. I wouldve preferred a first-time starter

YardRat
11-05-2007, 07:37 PM
I really thought Beck was going to get his chance at this point in the season. I'd like to see what he has to offer.