Red Zone on Sirius said that Jauron should be coach of the year and that Lynch is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Red Zone on Sirius said that Jauron should be coach of the year and that Lynch is...

Red Zone on Sirrius just said that Jauron should be coach of the year and that Lynch is the 2nd best rookie in the league.

Wow!!!!
  • DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Re: Red Zone on Sirrius said that Jauron should be coach of the year and that Lynch is...

I agree on the 2nd part. Though, after Adrian Peterson, Patrick Willis is there too.

Comment

• The Answer
      The Plagiarist
      • Mar 2007

Re: Red Zone on Sirrius said that Jauron should be coach of the year and that Lynch is...

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
      Red Zone on Sirrius just said that Jauron should be coach of the year and that Lynch is the 2nd best rookie in the league.

Wow!!!!
      And both statements are correct.

1) The Answer has been one of the biggest critics of The Corpse ever since he was hired. But he has done an OUTSTANDING job this year given the injuries (especially the Everett situation), QB controversy, limited talent, etc. We could and should be a 6-2 squad right now but the fact we are .500 speaks volumes about this. Great job cryptkeeper!

2) No matter how much of a homer you are - you can't say AP isn't the best rookie in the league, and possibly the best player in the league right now. There have been many great RB's that have come and gone in this league but none of them have accomplished what AP has. Plus when you consider he has no viable passing attack and defenses are putting 8 in the box every play it's remarkable. This kid is going to set more records this season when it's all said and done. With that said, Lynch is a beast and would easily be on his way to ROY if AP hadn't been drafted this year as well. Let's hope we see monster games here on out from him. The Answer would also like to see him make a bigger impact as a receiver as well.

~The Answer

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
        I agree on the 2nd part. Though, after Adrian Peterson, Patrick Willis is there too.
        Is Patrick Willis playing well? He looked good in the opener and i haven't heard much since?

By the way Nate has been not existant as I suspected. Highest paid D player in league history, what a joke.

Andbody see Spikes last night speaking of jokes?

Comment

• Don't Panic
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Dec 2005

The cryptkeeper... nice. Beason has played well too.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

anyone who thinks Jauron deserves accolades is smoking crack. The coaching staff costs us two victories and continues to be too predictable on offense.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
              Closet Bills Fan
              • Nov 2004

Re: Red Zone on Sirrius said that Jauron should be coach of the year and that Lynch i

Wow!!!!
              barring injury i could see AP becoming the NFC player of the year to be shared with favre most likely if they play the way they have

j-e-t-s
              jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                anyone who thinks Jauron deserves accolades is smoking crack. The coaching staff costs us two victories and continues to be too predictable on offense.
                In terms of game management, this coaching staff has certainly had it's problems, but I don't know that the national media examines individual games as closely as fans do. If you back up a bit, what you see is that Jauron has had this team ready to play every week, save against Pittsburgh and New England. Nobody is going to blame the Bills for losing big to New England this season. Jauron has had his team ready to play despite the team being decimated by injuries early in the season.

We can question the soft defense Buffalo played at the tail end of the Dallas game, but the rest of the country still sees the fact that it took arguably the third best team in the league a miracle finish to come away with a one point victory versus Buffalo.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Buffatexas
                  • Aug 2002

and Jauron must have been the holder on the lindell missed Fgs, that would have made us 6-2 right???...only saying that you cannot 100 percent blame the coaches for those two losses. You have to give Jauron some credit for the way this team has pulled together.

and I love the cryptkeeper reference, but I call him Fire Marshall Bill from Living Color

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Re: Red Zone on Sirrius said that Jauron should be coach of the year and that Lynch i

Originally posted by Buffatexas
                    and Jauron must have been the holder on the lindell missed Fgs, that would have made us 6-2 right???...only saying that you cannot 100 percent blame the coaches for those two losses. You have to give Jauron some credit for the way this team has pulled together.

and I love the cryptkeeper reference, but I call him Fire Marshall Bill from Living Color
                    better play calls and those FG's don't matter. Red zone production and those FG's don't matter. Unless you want to try to say that coaches have nothing to do with play calling and red zone production....

Like I said, I'll give him credit for having the team prepared, but once the opening kick off goes into the air, Jauron and Fairchild lose their minds.

Fire Marshall Bill is the best one yet- better than the Crypt keeper or Skeletor.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Buffatexas
                      • Aug 2002

better play calls and those FG's don't matter. Red zone production and those FG's don't matter. Unless you want to try to say that coaches have nothing to do with play calling and red zone production....

Like I said, I'll give him credit for having the team prepared, but once the opening kick off goes into the air, Jauron and Fairchild lose their minds.

Fire Marshall Bill is the best one yet- better than the Crypt keeper or Skeletor.
                      no doubt the coaching staff has something to do with redzone production, they call the play and it is up to the players to execute. Now, I say it is up to the QB to read the defense and change the play if applicable. Why this doesn't happen more often is beyond me.

Comment

• JD
                        Sabres Zone
                        • Sep 2003

OP we agree on something

Now I'll just go back to SabresZone since I am obviously not a Bills fan.
                        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• HAMMER
                          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                          • Jul 2003

There is only one thing that matters, victories! Enjoy it.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                            There is only one thing that matters, victories! Enjoy it.
                            oh I thoroughly enjoyed it. We shut down a good O and owned a poor D, but that's what you're supposed to do so I'm not going to knock the team for beating up a poor D. We have to play who's on the schedule.

But I just don't think Jauron should be getting the credit that he's getting.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• cordog
                              eat, drink, and be merry
                              • Apr 2003

Is Patrick Willis playing well? He looked good in the opener and i haven't heard much since?

By the way Nate has been not existant as I suspected. Highest paid D player in league history, what a joke.

Andbody see Spikes last night speaking of jokes?
                              I watched TKO last night and I have to say, the front office made the right decision trading him. Be thankful we got a 5th out of him. He looks awful. No matter where he goes, the team loses. Coincidence or bad luck?

Comment

Working...
                              X