• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Pats Say Indy Was Cheating

The NFL is looking into allegations that the Indianapolis Colts piped in noise during the game Sunday between the Colts and the Patriots. The charge comes after Patriots President Jonathan Kraft became the latest NFL team executive to accuse the Colts of the distracting tactic that is against the rules.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Pats Say Indy Was Cheating

"waaahh someone almost beat us... they must have cheated because we're so good there's no way a fair fight would have been so close"

The Patriots are the LAST team that should accuse other teams of underhanded tactics. God I HATE that ****ing team.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

Oddly enough... I sorta noticed it too.

At one point, it sounded as if the crowd noise was "Skipping" as if being played from an old record.

I have no doubt that it is true. But at the same time.. I know for a fact that the Bills have done it too.

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

Oh.. haha maybe I should have read the article first.

Observers at the game said there seemed to be a "skip" in the sound during the game Sunday, which the Patriots won 24-20. That might confirm the long-held suspicion among many people in the NFL that the Colts play loud crowd noise to help distract opponents when the other team is on offense.

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

It was pretty aparent actually.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

I heard the skip which is funny because Dungy went out his way to call out Bellichek for the cheating scandal.

Maybe they should disqualify both teams from the post season and we can play the Titans in the AFC Championship game!!

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
              Closet Bills Fan
              • Nov 2004

Again, with only 59k fans capacity for the rca dome...... its amazing the loudness it can get, and has been accused before of pumping up the volume so to speak

j-e-t-s
              jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• Don't Panic
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Dec 2005

The announcers were all about how strong the Colts fnas were at keeping the crowd noise up the whole game, too. What a joke! I knew there was no way a midwest team (outside of maybe Chicago) would be as loud as a northeast team... even in a dome. They should lose a draft pick, too.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Meh. This has been going on for years. Every dome team does it.

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

All I care about is how loud we are when the Pats come around on the 18th
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                      • Mar 2004

They should pipe crowd noise into Brady's helmet in 2 weeks.

Comment

• TigerJ
                        • Jul 2002

I hate the Patriots, but if the Patriots thought Indianapolis was doing something against the rules, they should call attention to it. If found to be true, the league should pronounce sanctions. Dallas was the first Buffalo game I've been to in a long time. It was incredibly loud at times, but I thought the crowd noise was all genuine. It was great to be able to stand and start yelling when Romo went into the huddle and under center.
                        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Pride
                          • Jul 2002

Hello People... you do all realize that Buffalo does this exact same thing.... right?

Be careful what you wish for... cause we could be next!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                            • Mar 2004

I honestly didn't know that teams DIDN'T do it.

Comment

• Mahdi
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Pride
                              Oddly enough... I sorta noticed it too.

At one point, it sounded as if the crowd noise was "Skipping" as if being played from an old record.

I have no doubt that it is true. But at the same time.. I know for a fact that the Bills have done it too.
                              Yeah I heard that too and I immediately thought of the crowd noise allegation. This could get sticky.

Comment

Working...
                              X