PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of crowd noise....

Pride
11-05-2007, 01:29 PM
Why is it that Bills fans wait until the opposing team comes to the line of scrimmage before getting loud. Sure it helps with false starts... but maybe if we were louder before the huddle... the opposing team may have more problems. Wrong WR routes, bad blitz pickup, going on wrong snap count.

We should be loud from the moment the last play ends until the snap of the ball. Just a thought.

The last buffalo fan
11-05-2007, 01:39 PM
I agree, but my wife and kids think that I'm crazy, when I yell at the TV's screen that long.

Don't Panic
11-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Because they are too busy complaining about Fairchild, Jauron, property taxes, etc.

camelcowboy
11-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Why is it that Bills fans wait until the opposing team comes to the line of scrimmage before getting loud. Sure it helps with false starts... but maybe if we were louder before the huddle... the opposing team may have more problems. Wrong WR routes, bad blitz pickup, going on wrong snap count.

We should be loud from the moment the last play ends until the snap of the ball. Just a thought. You could be like detriot fans who get loud when their offense is going for a 4th and 1. You can only handle so much yelling during a game. Besides teams are going to be able to get the play to the huddle no matter the how loud the crowd is. A loud crowd is most effective when the qb is under center. Its hard for the qb to change the play, and its hard for the offense to hear the qb's snap count.

Pride
11-05-2007, 01:43 PM
I agree, but my wife and kids think that I'm crazy, when I yell at the TV's screen that long.

:rofl:

The King
11-05-2007, 01:46 PM
You guys were awesome against Dallas I cant wait to see us on National Tv again.

JD
11-05-2007, 02:06 PM
I made the mistake of not buying tickets for the Dallas game, I wont make that same mistake this time around.. anyone selling? lol

LtBillsFan66
11-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Personally I save my voice/energy until they are at the los. I think trying to drown out the huddle is futile.

FlyingDutchman
11-05-2007, 03:56 PM
My buddy and I started cheering before they would get to the line of scrimmage, and some old miserable guys 8 freaking rows up started *****ing at us to sit down. We werent being drunk and abnoxious or anything, just standing and cheering while he sat there with his arms crossed and silent. Not to mention a ton of people in our section were already standing. Whats the point of going, If you want to sit and be silent? If you want a nice relaxing day of watching football you should be on the couch, and not in the lower bowl of the Ralph.

THATHURMANATOR
11-05-2007, 03:59 PM

We should be loud from the moment the last play ends until the snap of the ball. Just a thought.
How long can one man scream Pride. We conserve our voices. Hell I sound like a 4 pack a day smoker after each game.

THATHURMANATOR
11-05-2007, 03:59 PM
My buddy and I started cheering before they would get to the line of scrimmage, and some old miserable guys 8 freaking rows up started *****ing at us to sit down. We werent being drunk and abnoxious or anything, just standing and cheering while he sat there with his arms crossed and silent. Not to mention a ton of people in our section were already standing. Whats the point of going, If you want to sit and be silent? If you want a nice relaxing day of watching football you should be on the couch, and not in the lower bowl of the Ralph.
If anyone tried telling us not to cheer in my section they would be thrown over the tunnel