PDA

View Full Version : Just rewatched the game and here are my thoughts.

HHURRICANE
11-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Just watched the game and here are my thoughts:

POSITIVES:

1) Losman played a very good game. The pick was underthrown and he admitted that he should have checked down. Other than it was pretty flawless.

2) Dockery is worth every cent we are paying him. At one point he was blocking with one hand while looking to see which way the play was moving behind him. It was insane and effortless. Peters looked good, and Fowler maybe had his best game as a Bill.

3) Gaines has turned out to be a really decent TE. Nice pickup.

4) Lynch always gets positive yards and the annoucers said it was very unusual for a rookie to take the plays that are given.

NEGATIVES:

1) Special teams has really regressed the last couple of weeks. They need to pick it up a notch for NE!!

2) Our ends look horrible. Denney was horrible. Kelsay had a very average game and Schobel is having, IMO, his most disappointing year as a pro. Losing the weight was a huge mistake. 245 is ridculous for a supposed dominant end.

Overall this was a very good game by the offense, defense and coaching staff.

BillsOverDolphins
11-05-2007, 08:09 PM
good analysis. I agree about our DEs...no pass rush whatsoever. Schobel needs to start hittin the buffet again

Pride
11-05-2007, 08:19 PM
I think the problem with the special teams is that half of the playmakers on special teams are starting on defense. We have practice squad players playing ST's.

Just my guess as to the decline in production.

HHURRICANE
11-05-2007, 08:50 PM
I think the problem with the special teams is that half of the playmakers on special teams are starting on defense. We have practice squad players playing ST's.

Just my guess as to the decline in production.

I thought about that as well. However, even McGee looks like he isn't trying to take it to the house. He has looked very tentative.