PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at the game notice........

clumping platelets
11-05-2007, 11:53 PM
That Houshmanzadeh and then the Bengals defense ran through inflatable tunnel? The defense also ran through the cheerleaders but Houshmanzadeh didn't..............Bengals deserve what they are getting. I consider that classless and I wouldn't doubt the Bills noticed that and drew extra motivation from it

Bengals :negrep:

LtFinFan66
11-05-2007, 11:56 PM
Maybe he suffers from fear of cheerleaders:idunno:

aka "anti-philsteriphobia"

Mitchy moo
11-06-2007, 12:37 AM
Maybe he suffers from fear of cheerleaders:idunno:

aka "anti-philsteriphobia"

lol. Where has Phil been lately?

LtFinFan66
11-06-2007, 12:41 AM
He has been known to lurk but hasn't posted since April. Conflicts with some folks. I expect a neg from him in the next couple days for my post though

Ebenezer
11-06-2007, 12:51 AM
That Houshmanzadeh and then the Bengals defense ran through inflatable tunnel? The defense also ran through the cheerleaders but Houshmanzadeh didn't..............Bengals deserve what they are getting. I consider that classless and I wouldn't doubt the Bills noticed that and drew extra motivation from it

Bengals :negrep:
I noticed.

tat2dmike77
11-06-2007, 12:54 AM
The word class and bengals should never be said in the same sentence. That team has no class thier just a bunch of asses with ocho stinko leading the way.

BillsFever21
11-06-2007, 12:57 AM
Yeah I saw that. That is a very disrespectful move but it doesn't surprise me coming from the Bengals. There is definitely one unique thing about them though. I have never seen a more cocky 2-6 team in my life. Maybe if they wern't so focused on showing off they would focus on winning some games.

Michael82
11-06-2007, 12:58 AM
I saw that and was disgusted! What classless pieces of **** they are! :mad:

Jan Reimers
11-06-2007, 07:53 AM
I noticed, too. Made the win that much sweeter. The Bengals have worked for 2-6 and they deserve it.

hurls
11-06-2007, 07:57 AM
He has been known to lurk but hasn't posted since April. Conflicts with some folks. I expect a neg from him in the next couple days for my post though

If there were a "nail on the head" smilie, I would post it. At another place, I would mention one thing about him "stalking" Jills, and boom!! there's Phil w/ a retort. He must get alerts to his cell whenever the word "Philster" appears anywhere in the world. :D

JD
11-06-2007, 07:58 AM
Didnt notice this, what a bunch of dirtbags.

JD
11-06-2007, 08:01 AM
Maybe Phil got caught stalking the Jills and a boyfriend/bodyguard did a number on him? You all have to admit, his obsession with them was a litttttle overboard even if he did "photoshoots" or "appearances" with them. I could understand if maybe they were Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders.

hurls
11-06-2007, 08:02 AM
Too bad that the Ravens paid too much "attrention", he may still be leading the Bills to wins. Nice to see JP step up. Bengals are reverting back to the "Cincy Criminals" again it seems by their actions.

streetkings01
11-06-2007, 10:04 AM
I think this Phil guy you speak of is posting over on bb.com!

BlackMetalNinja
11-06-2007, 10:10 AM

Actually, I think The_Philster account was deleted?!?!! He's no longer on the top posters list and it isn't there if you search through the Members list either.

Maybe he just offiicially changed it to The_Groanster like I suggested though? Though that would be outdated now.

JD
11-06-2007, 10:19 AM
Too bad that the Ravens paid too much "attrention", he may still be leading the Bills to wins. Nice to see JP step up. Bengals are reverting back to the "Cincy Criminals" again it seems by their actions.
The only reason JP is playing is because Trent is injured. He put up decent numbers against a 28th ranked pass defense, dont get too hopped up on that ecstasy cause as you well know.. it will be short lived.

hurls
11-06-2007, 10:40 AM
The only reason JP is playing is because Trent is injured. He put up decent numbers against a 28th ranked pass defense, dont get too hopped up on that ecstasy cause as you well know.. it will be short lived.

I don't agree with that. Who did Trent beat? The horrible Jets and the almost as bad Ravens, I wouldn't give too much credence to that either. He won 2 home games vs bad opponents, what does that prove? Plus, he did it in a less than convincing fashion. JP laid doubts to rest Sunday that the job is his to lose, again.

Forward_Lateral
11-06-2007, 10:43 AM
Boy, Marvin Lewis is doing a stand-up job with those guys. He has them playing disciplined, fundamentally sound football. What was especially impressive was the punt in which there was 3 seperate penalties on the Bengals. Amazing!

hurls
11-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Boy, Marvin Lewis is doing a stand-up job with those guys. He has them playing disciplined, fundamentally sound football. What was especially impressive was the punt in which there was 3 seperate penalties on the Bengals. Amazing!

Ya, I was amazed that on one punt a team could get an illegal man down-field, a DUI, and a gun possession charge. NFL rules are getting strict!

superbills
11-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Ya, I was amazed that on one punt a team could get an illegal man down-field, a DUI, and a gun possession charge. NFL rules are getting strict!

:lmao: