PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who thinks Edwards will be ready this week anyways is fooling themselves

Michael82
11-06-2007, 09:39 AM
Face it! Trent Edwards suffered a sprained wrist on his THROWING arm. It wasn't his other arm, it was his right arm. He couldn't even hold a football last week and wasn't even the emergency QB. The last quarterback to have this injury was Charlie Frye in 2006. He was out for 3 weeks due to the sprained wrist. Even if Losman struggles this week (which he shouldn't as he usually does good against the Fins), you will most likely see him out there on Sunday night against the Patriots. That's the 3 weeks and there's a rumor going around anyways that Edwards' wrist is a bad sprain, so it could even be 4 weeks, which gives Losman the Jacksonville game. This would basically give JP Losman 4 games to keep his job. If the Bills go 2-2 or 2-3, they would realistically be out of the playoffs anyways, so it would be time for Edwards to play. I really believe that is what is going to happen. But I guess we'll see.

justasportsfan
11-06-2007, 09:41 AM
Mikey, you're preaching to the choir. I have yet to read a post that says he's starting again the fins.

MikeInRoch
11-06-2007, 09:43 AM
It's disconcerting that Jauron refuses to name a starter against Miami yet, tho.

justasportsfan
11-06-2007, 09:44 AM
It's disconcerting that Jauron refuses to name a starter against Miami yet, tho.

Poker face. :ill:

Michael82
11-06-2007, 09:53 AM
yeah it is. We all know who he's playing. He can't try to fool us. I bet he will announce it today. Just like last week when he jumped the gun on Tuesday, instead of the original Wed date he set.

mush69
11-06-2007, 09:58 AM
I have to agree Mikey, I don't think Edwards can even handle the snap right now.

:beers:

Philagape
11-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Probably for the best. JP gets his one last chance, and the controversy will be on the shelf for a few weeks.

mybills
11-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Doesn't he usually do that on Wednesday's though?

Michael82
11-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Probably for the best. JP gets his one last chance, and the controversy will be on the shelf for a few weeks.
Exactly! :hi5:

kinigirly
11-06-2007, 02:04 PM
one of my friends said they heard on the news this week that trent's hand was so swollen you can't see his knuckles still. that doesn't sound promising.