• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Ditka is a closet Bills fan

Anybody watch NFL Primetime lastnight? Ditka continues to praise the bills - when asked about what team will beat the Pats, as expected the rest of the biased pat licking hosts on the show said they are a team of destiny and nobody will beat them and the only team that has a chance to stay close is Pittsburgh next month.

But Ditka responded and said something like "I know it may sound silly, but I think Buffalo will be the team that beats them next week" He praised The Corpse and the job he's done as well.

Let's hope it happens!!

~The Answer
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Ditka is a closet Bills fan

He can't stand them!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

He's just trying to make up for past transgressions.

I was at the AFC Championship game against the Chiefs (the last of the SB years), and Ditka was there doing an interview. He had said some nasty things about the Bills, and when he stuck his head out of the interview tent to greet the fans, they responded with a barrage of snowballs.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• hurls
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by The Answer
        Anybody watch NFL Primetime lastnight? Ditka continues to praise the bills - when asked about what team will beat the Pats, as expected the rest of the biased pat licking hosts on the show said they are a team of destiny and nobody will beat them and the only team that has a chance to stay close is Pittsburgh next month.

But Ditka responded and said something like "I know it may sound silly, but I think Buffalo will be the team that beats them next week" He praised The Corpse and the job he's done as well.

Let's hope it happens!!

~The Answer

LOL, The Corpse.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

As soon as we get good press, people find a way to crap on it. I hope someone instills a fear in the pats, a fear of loss.

They have basically grinded every team besides Indy to a pulp. If we take them down, the press will put us on a pedestal and throw flowers at us. We will have 30 minutes of Lynch stories before the big games. Take any praise you can get, it sways the public voting for the pro bowl and gives our guys playing confidence.

Comment

• hurls
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
            He's just trying to make up for past transgressions.

I was at the AFC Championship game against the Chiefs (the last of the SB years), and Ditka was there doing an interview. He had said some nasty things about the Bills, and when he stuck his head out of the interview tent to greet the fans, they responded with a barrage of snowballs.
            I remember that game, it was awesome, the snow was flying!

Comment

• The Answer
              The Plagiarist
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Skooby
              As soon as we get good press, people find a way to crap on it. I hope someone instills a fear in the pats, a fear of loss.

They have basically grinded every team besides Indy to a pulp. If we take them down, the press will put us on a pedestal and throw flowers at us. We will have 30 minutes of Lynch stories before the big games. Take any praise you can get, it sways the public voting for the pro bowl and gives our guys playing confidence.
              Scoob - All The Answer knows is that It's going to take a lot of points to beat the Pats, probably somewhere in the 30 - 40 range - and we are going to have to make Brady look Romoesque, something we rarely do - although we know it's possible (i.e. last years opening day game at NE).

Also we need to hope that God (Tedy Bruschi) has a bad game as well - because the broadcasters will be slobbering over him all game long anyway.

The big question though - is it going to be Losman or The Young Gun starting???

~The Answer

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Jim Rome just gave the Bills a little bit of props on his show right now as well.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Ed
                  Dude
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The Answer
                  Scoob - All The Answer knows is that It's going to take a lot of points to beat the Pats, probably somewhere in the 30 - 40 range - and we are going to have to make Brady look Romoesque, something we rarely do - although we know it's possible (i.e. last years opening day game at NE).

Also we need to hope that God (Tedy Bruschi) has a bad game as well - because the broadcasters will be slobbering over him all game long anyway.

The big question though - is it going to be Losman or The Young Gun starting???

~The Answer
                  Well if we're going to need 30-40 points to beat them hopefully it will be Losman.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Ed
                    Well if we're going to need 30-40 points to beat them hopefully it will be Losman.
                    I can care less about the score as long as we are 1 point ahead of them when the final clock clicks down to 0.

Comment

• BAM
                      • Sep 2003

The more the merrier.

:

Comment

• don137
                        • Jul 2002

When I was at the gym this morning they had Sportscenter this morning on and I looked up it had Merrill Hoge's surprise team as the Buffalo Bills...I did not have my headphones tuned into it since I hate ESPN but it also had on the screen that Buffalo is in good position with two good QBs or something like that...The props are starting to come in...

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                          • Apr 2005

Ditka.....Sausage.....

Comment

• Ed
                            Dude
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                            I can care less about the score as long as we are 1 point ahead of them when the final clock clicks down to 0.
                            Me too.

Comment

• jamze132
                              Don’t hate…
                              • Jun 2003

Hopefully Fewell will decide to have someone shadown Vrable when they are inside the 5 yrd line.

10 career receptions...
                              10 career TDs...
                              WTF?

Comment

Working...
                              X