PDA

View Full Version : This is what I love about Lynch

historypete
11-06-2007, 12:06 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/columns/story/200469.html

Scroll down to the bottom and it is a small blurb, but I think it speaks volumes about this kids willingness to learn and get better. I don't remember McGahee ever trying to get advice from Thomas. For anyone who hasn't seen it there is also a short video clip from Marshawn on ESPN, I guess he was on the morning show. Once he gets completely comfortable in this offense, and they start using him as a reciever he is going to be beyond dangerous. I think he could have a huge combined-yards game this week.

This is the ESPN clip:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=buf

LtBillsFan66
11-06-2007, 12:21 PM
Can't love the guy more. :up:

Pride
11-06-2007, 12:41 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/200331.html?

“Number one, obviously, is New England’s undefeated record and their sort of quest for history,” said Ebersol. “Number two is the Bills’ play over the last five games — four out of five wins and barely losing an unbelievable football game to Dallas. And the third and magical factor in it all is the enthusiasm that Buffalo has shown toward the Bills throughout my long association with the AFC when we had it before.

“I watched pretty intently the Bills game with Cincinnati,” he added. “I was watching three or four different games this week as we were looking to make a decision. And it was unbelievable the enthusiasm in [Ralph] Wilson Stadium. It was over the top.”

I am even more proud be a WNY'er and a Bills fan after reading that!

shelby
11-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Marshawn Lynch: He’s going to be a star. It’s almost impossible for one guy to bring him down. He’s on pace for 1,380 yards and is just hitting his stride. Lynch is a smart, humble kid. After the Bengals game, he asked Thurman Thomas to come over and watch Monday Night Football so he could pick his brain and find out what it takes to be a Hall of Fame running back.

That is awesome!:up:

mikemac2001
11-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Really Good Draft

hydro
11-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Couldn't ask anymore from a Bills player. This kid just seems like he does everything right. Hope he keeps it up!

MTBillsFan
11-06-2007, 08:39 PM
McGahee didn't need the help cause "he is the best RB in the game":coocoo:

Lynch is AWESOME! Learning from one of the Best ever to play the game is great!:hail:

BAM
11-07-2007, 06:51 AM
I have a man-crush on Marshawn Lynch.

mybills
11-07-2007, 07:31 AM
:rofl: BAM!

The kid is a sweet heart! :10:

patmoran2006
11-07-2007, 12:10 PM
There's a lot to love about Lynch.. what a PHENOMINAL pick.

and think back to the spring when he had "character issues"

Wys Guy
11-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Scroll down to the bottom and it is a small blurb, but I think it speaks volumes about this kids willingness to learn and get better. I don't remember McGahee ever trying to get advice from Thomas.

He'll figure out soon enough that he's one of the few in the significant spots on this team that has such a mentality. Good for him going outside of this team's braindead resources however in protecting his own career.

He'll soon be forced to bow to notions that winning is not something that's tolerrated here at OBD. It'll likely be when he figures out that he's carrying the entire O on his shoulders after Evans leaves.

Then he can consult with Ruben Brown for advice. ;)

SquishDaFish
11-07-2007, 12:47 PM
You know Wys im sick of your garbage posting. Welcome to ignore

RockStar36
11-07-2007, 12:50 PM
He'll figure out soon enough that he's one of the few in the significant spots on this team that has such a mentality. Good for him going outside of this team's braindead resources however in protecting his own career.

He'll soon be forced to bow to notions that winning is not something that's tolerrated here at OBD. It'll likely be when he figures out that he's carrying the entire O on his shoulders after Evans leaves.

You really need to start toning it down. This is getting ridiculous.

PECKERWOOD
11-07-2007, 12:53 PM

Why is crap like this allowed to be posted?