• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsNYC
    Man of the People
    • Jul 2002

Defensive Leader?

I was just looking at Natrix's post...which is a good post in my opinion...and clearly Drew will be the team and offensive leader. My question is..who is our defensive leader? Spikes or Fletcher? or P. Williams due to experience and years on the team? or Adams? or maybe Winfield?

Who do you think will be the leader of this side of the ball and why?
    Thank you.
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Fletcher
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• The Natrix
      • Jul 2002

I think Fletcher and Spikes will be a partnership as far as D leader goes.

Byrd.

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
        Expert on Experts
        • Jul 2002

I don't think we have to have 1 leader. We can have several

Comment

• Ingtar33
          Dances With Buffaloes
          • Sep 2002

Leadership is not that common... you like to have the most character guys in the lineup you can... Spikes and Fletcher are vocal on field leaders... while Fletcher looks calm and cool when he plays, like a general giving orders... Spikes is the sparkplug... jumping around, screaming, an absolute madman on the field... you have to like the mix they both bring to the team. One, sturdy, the other bursting with energy… its going to be a great thing to see.
          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
          X