PDA

View Full Version : POOR WILLIS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Wally The Barber
11-06-2007, 01:26 PM
I believe the comment was "It will be nice to play for a team that makes the playoffs"

" It will be nice to play for a team that is serious"

Willis, your timing is the same as how well played in Buffalo!

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

EDS
11-06-2007, 02:13 PM
I believe the comment was "It will be nice to play for a team that makes the playoffs"

" It will be nice to play for a team that is serious"

Willis, your timing is the same as how well played in Buffalo!

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Other than guys named Tom Brady and Peyton Manning is there one single player that can elevate a team to the playoffs? Willis has done fairly well considering the the amount of injuries to Baltimore's offensive line.

jdbillsfan
11-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Other than guys named Tom Brady and Peyton Manning is there one single player that can elevate a team to the playoffs? Willis has done fairly well considering the the amount of injuries to Baltimore's offensive line.

?

I think the post was more about the fact that Willis made so many comments about going to a team that plays in January and things are so much better in Baltimore.

DynaPaul
11-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Well they definitely won't be playing in January THIS year.

OpIv37
11-06-2007, 03:18 PM

the Ravens did make the playoffs last year, mostly on D. They added him to shore up the offense and replace Lewis- he wasn't intended to push them over the edge from non-playoff team to playoff team.

hurls
11-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Maybe I'll wear my Willis jersey to a game and bring a sharpie and have everyone right what they want on it.

justasportsfan
11-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Willis wouldn't have done anything here, behind this OL . Thank heavens he asked to be traded.

Lynch is making our run game look barely decent.