• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Donte Whitner to Chad Johnson: "I've Got Something For You!"

Buffalo Bills safety Donte Whitner predicted the hit he put on Chad Johnson that landed Ocho Cinco in the hospital. Just earlier, Chad Johnson ran nearly the same route and had the ball carom off his hands and to the ground. Johnson told Whitner (who was ready to lay a hit then) that he'll be ready next time. Whitner smacked right back:
    "He told me 'I'm going on that.' I said 'OK, next time you come across, I've got something for you."
    Whitner indeed brought the wood and Chad Johnson currently lies in a Buffalo hospital with neck pain. Still, that earlier drop by Chad Johnson most likely led to Whitner's hit later on. If Chad hadn't dropped that pass, he may not have laid out for this one. Plus, had they not been jawing, Whitner may not have felt compelled to bring the lumber.

Discover the latest breaking news in the U.S. and around the world — politics, weather, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, sports and much more.

Youtube of the hit:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Donte Whitner to Chad Johnson: "I've Got Something For You!"

I hope Whitner lays a hit like that on Marsha.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

anyone have a video of that hit?
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

note to chad: talking trash puts a target on your head.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
          anyone have a video of that hit?
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

CJ should know that by now. He needs to learn to shut his mouth. I remember a game against the Browns where he got his bell rung pretty bad. I was watching the game with a huge Bengals fan and right as the game started CJ started saying something to a Bills player and the fan said he was even sick of CJ always talking.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
              CJ should know that by now. He needs to learn to shut his mouth. I remember a game against the Browns where he got his bell rung pretty bad. I was watching the game with a huge Bengals fan and right as the game started CJ started saying something to a Bills player and the fan said he was even sick of CJ always talking.
              TJ Hou... said CJ talked alot in the ambulance as well.

Comment

• madness
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                I hope Whitner lays a hit like that on Marsha.
                Actually we need Whitner to hit Moss like that. The scouting report on Moss has always been hit him hard early and often and you'll take him right out of the game.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

The real reason they had to cart CJ's over to the ambulance:

Reverse wasn't working all that well. Nothing like safety first at the ralph, lol.

Then a fan decides to enter the field and you get a shot of the warning sign.

Comment

• ajsdx
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Skooby
                    The real reason they had to cart CJ's over to the ambulance:

Reverse wasn't working all that well. Nothing like safety first at the ralph, lol.

Then a fan decides to enter the field and you get a shot of the warning sign.
                    I was wondering about that! I was like, WTF is there so much smoke coming out of the tailpipe on a 47 degree day?

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

I dont think Donte should do anymore talking until he starts picking some balls off and falling on lose balls.

Like the kid, LOVE his ability to hit and he has leadership written all over him. But he's got MUCH improving to do in pass defense.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                        I dont think Donte should do anymore talking until he starts picking some balls off and falling on lose balls.

Like the kid, LOVE his ability to hit and he has leadership written all over him. But he's got MUCH improving to do in pass defense.
                        Just giving the receivers a reminder that chatting can = hospital trips. It makes the footsteps just a little louder and easier to hear for the receivers.

Comment

• Oaf
                          Do you read what you write?
                          • Jun 2007

I love how he said that in his interview. Boy, that CJ drop may have been the biggest break to actually go our way in years. I think he would have scored on it had he of caught it cuz Whitner took such a bad angle towards the play.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                            • Feb 2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgNREzBAnY4&NR=1

Comment

• casdhf
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness
                              Actually we need Whitner to hit Moss like that. The scouting report on Moss has always been hit him hard early and often and you'll take him right out of the game.
                              Moss would never lay out for a pass like CJ did. He'd short arm it and save his ass.
                              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
                              X