PDA

View Full Version : Connolly, Mair.. OUT

JD
11-06-2007, 05:27 PM
It was on Channel 2 at 6, www.wgrz.com
Aweeesome here we go again :doh:

Nighthawk
11-06-2007, 07:41 PM
That's what you get for pinning your hopes on a guy who has a history of injury problems. Another brilliant move by this FO.

83evans
11-06-2007, 08:01 PM
That's what you get for pinning your hopes on a guy who has a history of injury problems. Another brilliant move by this FO.

Dude please shut up. GOD DAMN!!!!!!

OpIv37
11-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Dude please shut up. GOD DAMN!!!!!!

why should he shut up? the FO ****ed this team and it becomes more and more apparent as the season goes on. Are we just supposed to ignore it? Are we just supposed to go "oh well"? Or, on a board dedicated to discussing the Sabres, should we maybe mention the reasons the Sabres are where they are?

if you and BMN ran this place, there would be a gag rule in place about mentioning the FO's failures.

chubluv
11-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Oh no we suck again

OpIv37
11-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Oh no we suck again

we sucked before these injuries.

Any idea how long they're out for?

I think losing Mair hurts more than it appears. He's not that great, but he's tough and lately he's shown at least some hockey skill- our 4th line isn't a scoring threat like it was last year but they're good enough that teams can't let down their guard. We lose that and we lose our back-up enforcer for when Peters doesn't dress.

Guess he'll be dressing a lot more now.

SkateZilla
11-07-2007, 12:14 AM
Again, Remember 2 Years Ago? this team just spanked people with half the roster being AHL Fillers.....

Michael82
11-07-2007, 12:56 AM
Again, Remember 2 Years Ago? this team just spanked people with half the roster being AHL Fillers.....
Remember when we had Drury and Briere two years ago?

SkateZilla
11-07-2007, 01:23 AM
Remember when we had Drury and Briere two years ago?

During the Time I'M Talking about, BOTH DRURY and BRIERE were out... So Quit it with that argument...

THATHURMANATOR
11-07-2007, 07:36 AM
We were pinning our hopes on Mair?

bigbub2352
11-07-2007, 08:48 AM
Is the experiment with Tiny Timmy over yet, this guy sucks, he is a highlight real stick handler but cant score and is extremely overatted, i am sorry but what has he done to warrant the money we r paying him, that money could have been used to sign JP Dumont, or keepin our C's here, He is injury prone and will always be one hit away from IR, get Macarthur up here and Zagrapan and start developin the future, cause Connoly is not it

THATHURMANATOR
11-07-2007, 09:22 AM
We really aren't paying Connolly all that much per the current salaries out there. Calm down

SabreEleven
11-07-2007, 09:46 AM
At least it wasn't a head injury.

THATHURMANATOR
11-07-2007, 10:11 AM
EXACTLY!

JD
11-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Is it just me or does the team seem a lot slower compared to previous years. The blueprint has been out on this team for a while now, and nobody is scared. Clog the front of the net to prevent their pretty passes and you got us beat. Someone should tell this team that **** HAPPENS! Therefore, just loft the puck at the net.. you could get a lucky bounce your way. A shot not taken is a goal not scored :teach:

SabreEleven
11-07-2007, 01:08 PM
If I had a nickel for every time said "(insert favorite Sabres Here) passes the puck instead of shooting" He must say that 4 to 5 times a game lately.