Shula is a baby. Time to squish the fish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Shula is a baby. Time to squish the fish.

Shula was quoted as saying that if the Pats have a perfect season that "there will have to be an asterik next to it" similar to Barry Bonds.

Now, I have no love for the Pats but this is just plain ridiculous. And by the way I watched those Dolphins teams of the early 70s and they were some of the dirtiest teams out there so believe me that Shula got treated the same way Bellichek gets treated by the refs.

It just helped remind me how much I hate the Fins so I absolutely hope we crush them this weekend.
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: Shula is a baby. Time to squish the fish.

Surprisingly, Mike & Mike agreed with him

Comment

• hurls
      • Oct 2003

They only had to win 14.

Comment

• Static
        The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
        • Jul 2005

It's the Pats fault....don't do something that leaves other people to be able to say things like that. If they go undefeated I feel it was well deserved, but the Pats put themselves in the position to be questioned about there accomplishments.

And if this was a Bills record there would be bills fans saying the same thing.

Comment

• lordofgun
          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I agree with Shula!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
            Surprisingly, Mike & Mike agreed with him
            Well some see it differently. Good article:

Don Shula is wayward in his suggestion that a Pats perfect season would deserve an asterisk.

"Shula certainly has the right to an opinion on the Patriots, but if it isn’t going to be fact-based then it rings hollow and desperate in a way that is far beneath him."

Comment

• Buffatexas
              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              Well some see it differently. Good article:

Don Shula is wayward in his suggestion that a Pats perfect season would deserve an asterisk.

"Shula certainly has the right to an opinion on the Patriots, but if it isn’t going to be fact-based then it rings hollow and desperate in a way that is far beneath him."

the kicker is that it was fact based. They cheated, got caught, and got fined. That alone spells G-U-I-L-T-Y.

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

The NFL thought it was serious, so Shula has a right to as well. They don't hand out 750K in fines and the loss of a first-round pick every day.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• hurls
                  • Oct 2003

Hello straws? I'd like you to meet the graspers.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by lordofgun
                    The NFL thought it was serious, so Shula has a right to as well. They don't hand out 750K in fines and the loss of a first-round pick every day.
                    I agree, and I'm not saying that it's not a fair topic, but Shula would be better served keeping quiet and letting it play out. The fact that he's bringing it up must mean they are concerned that their perfect season is in real jeapordy.

Just for the record Shula was every bit the arrogant POS that Bellichek is today and I don't see much difference between the two of them.

PS: The Pats are beating teams without the cameras and I don't think Randy Moss catches are being influenced by some unfair adavantage.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
                      Ironically, the Dolphins were forced to surrender a 1st round pick (#22) to the Colts when found guilty of tampering after hiring Shula.

Comment

Working...
                      X