PDA

View Full Version : DJ: Trent's not back to where he needs to be to play in a game

Mitchy moo
11-07-2007, 02:22 PM
"He's made a lot of progress," Jauron said. "This week he can grip it and throw it. He threw the ball pretty well. He's not back to where he needs to be to play in a game. I'm not sure he'd be confident going out on the field right now. By the end of the week, he might be."

http://www.wgr550.com/bills/fullstory.php?id=2806

gil
11-07-2007, 02:27 PM
I hope he gets healthier by week's end - I'll feel much more confident with him backing up JP than Hamdan this Sunday.

Mitchy moo
11-07-2007, 02:29 PM
I hope he get healthier by week's end - I'll feel much more confident with him backing up JP than Hamdan this Sunday.

I'm pretty sure we all want him to back up JP this sunday, except Meathead. :bad:

dannyek71
11-07-2007, 02:58 PM
Jeez Tom Brady never sprained his wrist, atleast not playing football. Maybe Trent isnt the next Tom Brady?

justasportsfan
11-07-2007, 03:00 PM
I hope he gets healthier by week's end - I'll feel much more confident with him backing up JP than Hamdan this Sunday.

Someone needs to take Wilfork out early and we won't have to worry much. I think Parrish should do the job.

DynaPaul
11-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Jeez Tom Brady never sprained his wrist, atleast not playing football. Maybe Trent isnt the next Tom Brady?

Tom Brady rarely gets hit.

shelby
11-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Now DJ is saying that Losman starts unless he :curse:es up....
QB's job is Losman's to lose (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5532)

Mitchy moo
11-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Now DJ is saying that Losman starts unless he :curse:es up....
QB's job is Losman's to lose (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5532)

As I said on the other thread, I hope JP wins them all for us and never leaves. The Bills winning is the most important thing.

patmoran2006
11-07-2007, 04:52 PM
I have, and still do think that TRent Edwards is the future QB of this team. I like the kid A LOT and as he gets more experience I think he's going to be a VERY good QB.

Having said that, I think unless JP ****s the bed vs the Phish, this should be HIS team for the immediate future. He has the experience and probably gives them the best chance to beat the teams that have better offenses in higher scoring games.

That is of course, "Coin Flip" Losman lands on tails and he plays like a clueless jerk.

HHURRICANE
11-07-2007, 07:43 PM
I have, and still do think that TRent Edwards is the future QB of this team. I like the kid A LOT and as he gets more experience I think he's going to be a VERY good QB.

Having said that, I think unless JP ****s the bed vs the Phish, this should be HIS team for the immediate future. He has the experience and probably gives them the best chance to beat the teams that have better offenses in higher scoring games.

That is of course, "Coin Flip" Losman lands on tails and he plays like a clueless jerk.

I wouldn't have phrased it quite this way but I 100% agree.

YardRat
11-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Jauron deserves a lot of credit if he makes it through this season with his sanity intact.

PECKERWOOD
11-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Tom Brady rarely gets hit.

It's the QB's job to get rid of the ball.