PDA

View Full Version : BENCH MAX!

JD
11-07-2007, 06:54 PM
you know what? **** it bench the whole team. bring up the amerks.

its like watching 17 andrew peters on the ice, im ****ing disgusted.

Nighthawk
11-07-2007, 07:24 PM
There just is nothing to like about this team. The connection that the fans with last year's team is gone and it feels like the pre-lockout teams...just nothing to get excited about. Way to go to the 3 stooges who run this team!

RockStar36
11-07-2007, 08:32 PM
There just is nothing to like about this team. The connection that the fans with last year's team is gone and it feels like the pre-lockout teams...just nothing to get excited about. Way to go to the 3 stooges who run this team!

Didn't I just read this in another thread? Is there in echo in the forum?

THATHURMANATOR
11-08-2007, 08:02 AM
No Trade Max. He will never fully get it. He doesn't have a good enough shot to be the puck hog that he is.

THATHURMANATOR
11-08-2007, 08:02 AM
No Trade Max. He will never fully get it. He doesn't have a good enough shot to be the puck hog that he is.

JD
11-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Anyone know if Max was traded? I didnt see him on the ice tonight, ****ing INVISIBLE. Good job Max, the only time I heard your name was when RJ went "and max coughs up the puck"

P
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

Typ0
11-09-2007, 09:03 PM

if he would just make better choices it would be a different story.

JD
11-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Max has no accuracy, he never looks when shooting.

All he is, is HANDS.. SPEED but no finish.

It's laughable that people even COMPARED him to Pavel Bure :lmao:

Nighthawk
11-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Max has no accuracy, he never looks when shooting.

All he is, is HANDS.. SPEED but no finish.

It's laughable that people even COMPARED him to Pavel Bure :lmao:

It's time to package him and somebody else and make a BIG statement to the rest of that dressing room. The guys in that dressing room are all a bunch of little boys who need somebody to hold their hands while they go to the little boys room to piss. The makeup of this team is HORRIBLE!!!

Philagape
11-09-2007, 09:50 PM
This is Max's eighth season, and he still makes the same mistakes year after year after year. He's one of the guys that should step up on a team that lost its leaders, and he's not responding well. He's not going to get any better. The league is heading away from his style of play. It's best to trade him while he still has value.

Typ0
11-09-2007, 10:00 PM
[QUOTE=Philagape]This is Max's eighth season, and he still makes the same mistakes year after year after year. He's one of the guys that should step up on a team that lost its leaders.[QUOTE]

he's not that player it's been clear for years now. He's still a nice luxury to have but when you put him in the position you want him in he fails that's what's going on with him. I doubt anyone in the organization expects him to step up and be the player you think he should be. They just want to find a way to use him on the ice effectively or trade him for what he's worth. And when things are clicking he's a very good weapon to have.

Philagape
11-09-2007, 10:30 PM
I doubt anyone in the organization expects him to step up and be the player you think he should be.

What do you think I think he should be? I think he should be a leader; I think he should be an All-Star; I think he should be a world-class playmaker and scorer. He's got the talent to be all of that, so that's what should be expected of him. It's mental mistakes that hold him back, the same things that always have. One would think after the 1,769th time he tries to skate through three defenders and finds he can't do it, he would learn maybe to try something else.

Typ0
11-10-2007, 07:21 AM
What do you think I think he should be? I think he should be a leader; I think he should be an All-Star; I think he should be a world-class playmaker and scorer. He's got the talent to be all of that, so that's what should be expected of him. It's mental mistakes that hold him back, the same things that always have. One would think after the 1,769th time he tries to skate through three defenders and finds he can't do it, he would learn maybe to try something else.

I just don't think anyone sees him as a big leader. That has to do with personality as much as anything and it's not him.

Philagape
11-10-2007, 08:08 AM
I just don't think anyone sees him as a big leader. That has to do with personality as much as anything and it's not him.

At least he should be a leader on the ice, with his play, and his experience. He's been with the team the longest.