PDA

View Full Version : Bengals WR gets in trouble just as suspension ends

Philagape
11-07-2007, 07:39 PM
Henry allegedly has run-in with parking attendant

Associated Press

CINCINNATI -- Receiver Chris Henry was allegedly involved in an altercation with a parking attendant on the eve of rejoining the Cincinnati Bengals from his eight-game suspension.

Henry practiced with the Bengals on Wednesday and will be eligible to play Sunday in Baltimore. Commissioner Roger Goodell suspended him for the first half of the season for repeatedly violating the NFL's conduct policy.
A parking attendant told police that Henry and another man parked their sport utility vehicle without paying. According to an incident report, the attendant said Henry argued loudly with him and said, "Don't you know who I am?"

The attendant told police that Henry threw a $5 bill on the ground, but it was returned to him and police were called.

No charges have been filed.

PECKERWOOD
11-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Unbelievable.

Another over-privelaged athlete, this guy deserves to spend some time in the slammer. I liked this guy too, his style of play. I lost whatever respect I had for him.

Mitchy moo
11-07-2007, 09:43 PM
A real jerkoff on a poorly coached team of felons??

CINCINNATI -- Receiver Chris Henry (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=7259) was allegedly involved in an altercation with a parking attendant on the eve of rejoining the Cincinnati Bengals (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=cin) from his eight-game suspension.
Henry practiced with the Bengals on Wednesday and will be eligible to play Sunday in Baltimore. Commissioner Roger Goodell suspended him for the first half of the season for repeatedly violating the NFL's conduct policy.
The third-year receiver stayed out of trouble during the suspension and was allowed to practice with the team for the last two weeks. He sat out a 33-21 loss in Buffalo on Sunday that dropped his last-place team to 2-6.
On Tuesday night, police in Newport, Ky., a suburb on the other side of the Ohio River within view of Paul Brown Stadium, were called to an entertainment district following a dispute over a parking fee.
A parking attendant told police that Henry and another man parked their sport utility vehicle without paying. According to an incident report, the attendant said Henry argued loudly with him and said, "Don't you know who I am?"
The attendant told police that Henry threw a $5 bill on the ground, but it was returned to him and police were called.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3099320

hurls
11-08-2007, 05:02 AM
What a jackass. Maybe he's like a little kid and he needs reverse psychology. Tell him he is allowed to party and do whatever he wants. :snicker:

Mitchy moo
11-08-2007, 06:01 AM
Shat a jackass. Maybe he's like a little kid and he needs reverse psychology. Tell him he is allowed to party and do whatever he wants. :snicker:

Stop paying him, that usually gets people's attention.