PDA

View Full Version : midseason MVPs

camelcowboy
11-07-2007, 07:51 PM
The player most valuable to teams turn around?

Offense Lynch

Defense Greer

what do you folks think?

PECKERWOOD
11-07-2007, 07:54 PM
I think it's possible that our MVP won't be a ST's player this year. I think Edwards atleast deserves honorable mention, if not for playing a solid game as a starter but rather for lighting a fire under Losman's ass.

YardRat
11-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Can't argue with Lynch...nobody on offense has stood out on a consistent basis.

I think an argument can be made for Crowell, as he's really turned into a beast the last few weeks. The DT's have certainly stepped up their play, and even DiG should get some consideration possibly, especially after Fewell pointed to him as the reason the defense has been able to mix things up more on that side of the ball.

Nighthawk
11-07-2007, 08:02 PM
Definitely Lynch and I can't disagree about Greer. He really came in and stabilized the other CB spot opposite McGee.

camelcowboy
11-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Can't argue with Lynch...nobody on offense has stood out on a consistent basis.

I think an argument can be made for Crowell, as he's really turned into a beast the last few weeks. The DT's have certainly stepped up their play, and even DiG should get some consideration possibly, especially after Fewell pointed to him as the reason the defense has been able to mix things up more on that side of the ball. McCargo is showing he's worth the pick and thats been a pleasant surprise.Crowell has been real effective on the blitz.

shelby
11-08-2007, 04:26 AM
Lynch
McGee
Moorman

Night Train
11-08-2007, 04:32 AM
Lynch
Crowell

zone
11-08-2007, 05:37 AM
Gaines and Hargrove, the D has played lights out since Hargrove returned.

dannyek71
11-08-2007, 08:00 AM
Moorman comes to mind....

This is tough because it has really been a team effort. You could really make an argument as to why a dozen to two dozen guys on the team could be MVP's thus far.

DraftBoy
11-08-2007, 08:03 AM
Offense: Lynch
Defense: Crowell
Comeback Player of the Year: McCargo/McGee
Surprise Offense: Gaines
Surprise Defense: Greer
Biggest Disappointment: Whitner
Best Coach: Perry Fewell
ROY Offense: Lynch
ROY Defense: Poz

gr8slayer
11-08-2007, 08:04 AM
Offense: Marshawn Jones-Drew Faulk

Defense:Jabari Greer

mybills
11-08-2007, 08:05 AM
The player most valuable to teams turn around?
Lynch
JP
DiG
Crowell
McCARGOSHIP
McGee
Moorman

Don't Panic
11-08-2007, 08:16 AM
DraftBoy... your rookie of the year defense hasn't played in a month in a half!

HHURRICANE
11-08-2007, 08:23 AM
Lynch for sure on offense, with Gaines as the runner up.

On D I'm still seeing Greer make his mistakes but he has played well. You have to give McCrago props as he's played incredibly well. Hargrove for some reason makes this D just play at a higher level. Whitner plays in the most "can't win" position on the team because he has to be around the ball alot but I think he has played great.

I'm going with Whitner.

gr8slayer
11-08-2007, 08:24 AM
DraftBoy... your rookie of the year defense hasn't played in a month in a half!
:snicker: