X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolfradiogirl
    • Nov 2007

VIP Meet and Greet Passes to meet Lee Evans

Hi guys, I'm working hard to make this event a huge success. Is this the best place on this group of boards to post this or should it be on the main page. We're once again working with the Make a Wish Foundation to make a child smile and for the very first time, the Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo. If you're excited about the event, please pass this along to all that you know. Thanks so much... Have questions? Shoot me an email, I'm around all week trying to spread the news of the event.

YOU CAN MEET WIDE RECEIVER LEE EVANS!

Tuesday, November 13th from 6-8pm

Grab an autograph of your favorite memorabilia or get some new stuff at the show!
    This is a rare chance to meet Lee in person and even get your picture taken with him...

The Walden Galleria

One Walden Galleria Rd.

Buffalo, NY 14225

For information on the show please call the Galleria at 716.681.7600

To preorder autographs and purchase merchandise please call
    Signature Collectables at 866-678-3683

If you're headed out for the Squish the Fish promo with 97 Rock on Friday night or listening to THE EDGE any time in the next week, you can win VIP Meet and Greet passes to meet Lee.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Lee Evans Signing Autographs on 11/13/07 at the Galleria Mall

But wow! Check out these prices....

Picture with fans own camera: $25

Autograph of small flat item: $40

Autograph large/bulky item: $80

Polaroid picture with Lee: $50

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

Re: Lee Evans Signing Autographs on 11/13/07 at the Galleria Mall

That isn't expensive at all considering the fact that you could turn around and place the item for sale on E-bay for twice that amount easy.

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

Jeeeeeeeez.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Re: VIP Meet and Greet Passes to meet Lee Evans

This is tomorrow!
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
            This is tomorrow!
            still too damn expensive. What ever happened to the days when the players came to the mall and different stores to sign stuff for free for their diehard fans who lined up just to meet them?

Comment

• LtFinFan66
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
              That isn't expensive at all considering the fact that you could turn around and place the item for sale on E-bay for twice that amount easy.
              Except for pics with him. Who would buy those. They should be free!!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

Does the money go to charity? If so, then it is ok in my book.
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                  Does the money go to charity? If so, then it is ok in my book.
                  It looks like it does this time, but I'm betting that he gets a big cut too.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                    still too damn expensive. What ever happened to the days when the players came to the mall and different stores to sign stuff for free for their diehard fans who lined up just to meet them?
                    Finding out that 98% of these "diehard fans" turned around to sell them for large quantities of money happened.

You can still meet them for free though.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                      Finding out that 98% of these "diehard fans" turned around to sell them for large quantities of money happened.

You can still meet them for free though.
                      98%? Oh come on! Now you sound like the players. That's bull****! I'm sorry, but I go to the free autograph signing events and I know a bunch of people personally and they would never sell their collection. They like to get autographs for their collection of Bills stuff and they pass it down to their kids. Some of them get the players to sign autographs and give it to their friends, the out of towners who can't get them.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        98%? Oh come on! Now you sound like the players. That's bull****! I'm sorry, but I go to the free autograph signing events and I know a bunch of people personally and they would never sell their collection. They like to get autographs for their collection of Bills stuff and they pass it down to their kids. Some of them get the players to sign autographs and give it to their friends, the out of towners who can't get them.
                        Can you blame them for being jaded? There are stories about card shop owners and ebayers paying kids $5 for going up to players and asking for autographs so that they can get them cheap. Personally, an autograph isn't worth much to me. I can't see how it can be worth that much since they sign thousands of things.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                          Can you blame them for being jaded? There are stories about card shop owners and ebayers paying kids $5 for going up to players and asking for autographs so that they can get them cheap. Personally, an autograph isn't worth much to me. I can't see how it can be worth that much since they sign thousands of things.
                          It's not worth that much, but it's nice to have in your personal collection. For me, it's all about meeting the player and chatting with them while i get their picture and an autograph. Then I can look back at the autograph and/or picture and remember when I met the player.

Comment

Working...
                          X