PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
11-08-2007, 03:01 AM
Here's this weeks installment of One Fan's View. Enjoy it as it will have to tide you over until after the Patriots game. Kevin is taking a little vacation in Mexico and will not have an article post Fish game.

I doubted these Bills. I said to everyone that asked, “They can’t beat the Bengals. They can’t contain their receivers. Buffalo's defense can’t stop their running game. They can’t compete in a shoutout. These Bengals are not the Ravens or Jets.” And here I am. Wrong on all accounts. These Bengals are about as bad as the Ravens and Jets.

After a 33-21 win, I’m finally left thinking, “Wow, we actually have an NFL team that can compete on any given Sunday.” This game was the game I had hoped to see out of the team in New Jersey. When the going got tough, Marshawn got going. With the Bills down 21-19, their offensive line seemed to take control of the game. They almost seemed apologetic for allowing themselves to be knocked off the ball at the one inch line earlier in the game. They ran 6 straight times to get into the redzone and then scored a touchdown. What a novelty.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2007/11/08/one_fans_view_redzone_touchdown_what_a_novelty.php)

shelby
11-08-2007, 04:00 AM
:up:

northernbillfan
11-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Too bad won't have one for us this week.

hydro
11-08-2007, 12:31 PM
Good as always!